• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね

I don't know what text used to be here. I just deleted it to type this.

Links below for more active stuff. Until further notice? I think? I don't know?

Utah Smashboards Thread - Link
Utah Smash Facebook - Link

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
Premium
BRoomer
FoxTheStampede said:
(or Buzz, but he'll be leaving back to Idaho soon)
It's sad but true. I'm still coming to UST events! :chuckle: RAWR!

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Gojira says that the UT vs ID crew match vid is now done and will be uploading overnight. Expect it to be available for download tomorrow ^_^ ...er, later today I guess. It's already 1 am.

First post also updated.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Oh boy. This is gonna be painful... watching my own videos always makes me cringe. XD Edit: That is, videos of me playing. This isn't 'my own' video I s'pose.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
I've never really been that interested in watching sports on TV. So I could never understand why my brothers and dad would yell at the players. I actually did some yelling while I was watching the crew battle. Those were some really cool matches, although I didn't quite expect FelixSaint and Yamer to use Falco. Guess I didn't know Felix was practicing with him. Good job Utah and sorry DSL, maybe next time.

TheBuzzSaw

Premium
BRoomer
Just so various Utah smashers know, I will be in Utah from June 28 to July 2. I will most likely be very busy with family on July 1 and 2 (Saturday and Sunday). So, if anyone wants to gather for a smashfest with The Buzz Saw (apparently a n00b according to Gojira) please say something!

TheBuzzSaw

Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, FTS, it's crazy to see how everyone just keeps getting better. It keeps things exciting! I wish I could go back in time and pwn myself. O_O

lengeta

Smash Ace
Who's Clentes?

And I demand a new power rank tournament of tournaments... bah, not really, but I pwned you at the tourny Gojira LOLZ!!!1!eleventeen

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
I'm comin to Provo Utah.... but idk how I'm gonna meet or play any smashers up there.... I'll be checkin this post at my cousins' house up in Utah.... anyone close enough to challenge me, I hold the title of being the best player in Fresno, CA... PM me if anyone wants to arrange something...

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
We're driving up there tonight, I'll be there by 1:00 tomorrow afternoon hopefully. We'll be staying there until this sunday which I'm not going to be playing anyone on for religious purposes anyways... so it'd have to be friday or saturday.

KC.pwns.GMAN

Smash Cadet
Gman is clearly a less cool ZMan. Or he is from Half-Life.
Yup from HL, when Gman was invincable, and to pwn/kill him, but then you could in HL2... and it lost its humor.
I'm comin to Provo Utah.... but idk how I'm gonna meet or play any smashers up there.... I'll be checkin this post at my cousins' house up in Utah.... anyone close enough to challenge me, I hold the title of being the best player in Fresno, CA... PM me if anyone wants to arrange something...
I might be able to pick you up for a smash with FTS and a few others.

Top Bottom