• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hell yeah. I'll probably be able to make it down around 2. If people want a ride down, I'm gonna need gas moneyz. I'm going broke from buying so much goddamn gas. :(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Tane if you wait to go til like 7 I can come up and help you with gas...if not its cool I might just jerk off and go to sleep

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Everybody's pretty much off work on Wednesday cuz of the holiday so it's like your usual Friday night.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder. The monthly is this Saturday, the 24th. Hope to see you guys there.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Lololololol Marz if you can for sure be out here at seven then I'll wait for you. But I'm staying in Provo for thanksgiving so you may need to find a ride back.

I'm coming out Kenny.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
GGs yall, my PaRappa and Sweetie did work, think I had 1, maybe two loses the whole night xD

And Seph, gj ****** in those Crew Battles. Carried your team balls out with those 5 stocks you took.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
According to DRyu, it was the first Melee Crews we've had since the one at C!Z's place. It's been so long that I don't even remember that... LOL

And Joke, you wanted to know the results of the Melee crews, right? Our crew won! Came down to Lada counterpicking DL64 against me with 4 stocks, and I got a JV 2-stock victory. DRyu was the MVP of the crew battle, though, taking 8 whole stocks, including 4 from X.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This Saturday will be our monthly. We're still in need of a few more set ups.
If you're willing to provide any of things; please message us. Here's what we'll need.

Setups: Xbox 360 and/or monitor (TV also works, if it's lagless).
Games: Marvel vs capcom 3, Street Fighter 4, Persona 4, Soul Calibur 5, Mortal Kombat.

We'll also have Fight Circuit shirts available. They will be $15 if you participate in any tournament; otherwise, $20. Hope to see you all there.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Goes to a smash fest, won't play smash.

I will probably go mars. You goin?

Also, brawl and melee crews were too fun last night. Thanks for coming out everyone.
:phone:

Top Bottom