• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
My schedule has me in school/doing hw for 10-14 hours, not counting studying for tests, most weekdays besides Friday. It would be hard for me to work even if I wanted to.

Fate, it's good to see you post, now I won't have to kill everyone you love lol. As for your halo disc, I don't even remember borrowing it, it's been so long. I'll check at my house for it next time i go home though and let you know. I don't even have an Xbox so there's no point in me having it if I do have it.

:phone:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Man you guys that go to school and don't have to work as well make me jealous.

Shoulda paid attention in Maf Class....
I still work, just a lot of school filling up my time.

My schedule has me in school/doing hw for 10-14 hours, not counting studying for tests, most weekdays besides Friday. It would be hard for me to work even if I wanted to.

Fate, it's good to see you post, now I won't have to kill everyone you love lol. As for your halo disc, I don't even remember borrowing it, it's been so long. I'll check at my house for it next time i go home though and let you know. I don't even have an Xbox so there's no point in me having it if I do have it.

Na I don't need it back or anything (if you dont, I don't really remember either) I just needed a reason to post so that you don't hurt anyone. Now use your psych powers to fix my xbox.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Crazy mofo on 3rd south threatening to blow up trax station....hope none of you guys are out there.

Channel 2's got the best coverage since it's right outside their studios.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Whut the fuuuu why is he threatening to blow up a trax station? There need to be some female terrorists. It's always dudes.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Lolololol. How about a week from this Monday? Or anytime the rest of that week?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
If you make it out by the U ever, DS4, iSee and I all smash somewhat regularly. And I'm always looking for new people to play.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea its been a pretty long while since i played but im down to play whenever but i dont have a car anymore so bike and public trans is all i got

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
shaved my beard and head before i came back..... but my beards starting to come back already

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
PC, someday I need my DVD back. XD

And somebody tell Staz I need my stuff back. I'm about ready to call the police. >:[

Staz

Smash Lord
PC, someday I need my DVD back. XD

And somebody tell Staz I need my stuff back. I'm about ready to call the police. >:[
buzzzzz sorry i've held your items for hostage for so long. If i had a car and wasn't so far away. I would bring em to you! rest assured they will be in your hands shortly :)

Top Bottom