• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
No melee though. You can come for friendlies I guess though.....where's the tournament again?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
20-25 ish.

Expect a big group of Provo smashers. I should be bringing Wangston, jelly and wumph. And I think there will be a second car going up too.

:phone:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hm...my brain like totally missed/blocked the first half of your post for some reason, Tane... XD

And Seph needs to answer his phone... <_< (But at this point, it's too late so I'm not going to bother, anymore.)

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Thank you to everyone who came out. We apologize for not being able to run all of our, usual, games. The next monthly will be on Saturday, October 13th at the cafe, as usual. We'll be updating our website with the information in regards to said event. Please keep yourselves up to date on our website. www.utahfightcircuit.com

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
After how terribly I played, I'm going to commit suicide with a GC controller.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I'm retiring from smash. It's been fun. I'll see you guys later.

ggs.

lolyouwish
froming facing an IC player and then having to play another one next round
i would be too

Here are results

Shogun Brawl
1: Lada ($36.00) :rob:
2: Dryu ($18.00) :olimar: :diddy:
3: X ($6.00) :sonic:
4: Yaz :metaknight:
5: Ds4 :toonlink: :metaknight:
5: Kenny :snake:
7: Wumph :popo:
7: Isee :popo:
9: GKirbz
9: Berd
9: Wangston
9: Rocky
13: Tane
13: Kang!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Thank you to everyone who came out. We apologize for not being able to run all of our, usual, games. The next monthly will be on Saturday, October 13th at the cafe, as usual. We'll be updating our website with the information in regards to said event. Please keep yourselves up to date on our website. www.utahfightcircuit.com
Thanks for posting in advance :) Makes it just a tad easier, of course. Unfortunately, got a play I'm going to that day down in Cedar City, so I won't make it to this one either. Maybe next month XD

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Kenny, do you still have my copy of Halo? I don't really care for it, but i was just thinking about that and wasn't sure what happened to it.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
lol no I don't need one, I wouldn't even use it. I was just wondering, kenny said if I dont make small talk with him he will kill everyone I care about and Im worried for your safety.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K well Kenny is a ninja or just on really good terms with some powerful deities. Because when I was playing my Xbox today (just got ToV, one of the few tales games I have yet to beat) I got my favorite 4th quad red ring AGAIN. I had this happen before, but took it to a place to fix...It took them 3 attempts to fix it, one of the attempts they left a copy of Soul caliber and I was nice enough to take it back when I took it back to them on the 3rd time back. Now Its red ringed again and I am pissed, but this makes me feel a bit better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkHAzNVlmmE&feature=channel_page

Also Hello Wangston, I miss you bunches is it wrong to want to jump into your arms?

wangston

Smash Lord
Also Hello Wangston, I miss you bunches is it wrong to want to jump into your arms?
Heck no!!! I want to jump into those corrupt arms. If you can you should totally stop by the next tourney or go there and have lunch with everyone I'll even buy it for you.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
no idea when it is, I do work every weekend and am busy as hell with school right now. So I don't know when that will work, o btw remember how my school beat your school at a totally hetrosexual game of chase the ball and tackle the big guy? I guess that makes me better than you =p.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You go to the U of U now, huh... When do you have big gaps in your schedule that you stay on campus for? If it matches up with my schedule, I can met you to chat a bit one of these days.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I do psych research until 12 on Mondays and Wednesday, but I have to wait around until 1 for kayla get done with her classes.

I have a break in my classes on Tuesday Thursday from 12-2. I normally just eat, do home work, and look online at the union durring that time.

:phone:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Man you guys that go to school and don't have to work as well make me jealous.

Shoulda paid attention in Maf Class....

Top Bottom