• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
slight change in venue for the monthly
my friend lucas did not reserve the kafe in advance and every saturday this month is now filled
we are looking at other venues currently and i will keep you posted

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
slight change in venue for the monthly
my friend lucas did not reserve the kafe in advance and every saturday this month is now filled
we are looking at other venues currently and i will keep you posted
lolnoob.

Smash at Tane's?
I don't know about a tourney at my place. But a smash fest is definitely in order.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Next monthly will be next Saturday, Septemeber 22nd. It will NOT be at the cafe. It will be at Shogun this month. Please check the website as it is currently being updated to reflect the change for this month. You can consider this a special ranbat because Shogun does not normally open during the hours that we will be having the monthly.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Unfortunately won't be there. Working that Saturday XD If you can ever notify two or three weeks in advance, I may be able to show up.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately won't be there. Working that Saturday XD If you can ever notify two or three weeks in advance, I may be able to show up.
This actually the first time we have never not notified a month in advance. This is a unique case due to the fact we didn't have the location set up until just yesterday. If you check our website, you would notice this. www.utahfightcircuit.com

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea lol not gonna lie I would hit it.

Would you guys rather do a girl with no arms or a ******?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Whichever has a better personality and/or looks, dont really have a preference honestly.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Utah,

My name is Sanji Himura, and I am a small time TO in DFW, TX. Since the folding of WHOBO this year, I wanted to run a tournament that will fill that gap in majors for the Southwest area. My first tournament that goes to that slated purpose, the 2013 edition of the Fort Worth Classic, is in need of your help before it gets to the starting blocks.

Why you might ask?

Because to set a date for the tournament, I will need a date idea that is into the summer, and in the process, I will need to know when school lets out for your area so that I can make an informed decision to set the date.

Thank you for your time.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Utah,

My name is Sanji Himura, and I am a small time TO in DFW, TX. Since the folding of WHOBO this year, I wanted to run a tournament that will fill that gap in majors for the Southwest area. My first tournament that goes to that slated purpose, the 2013 edition of the Fort Worth Classic, is in need of your help before it gets to the starting blocks.

Why you might ask?

Because to set a date for the tournament, I will need a date idea that is into the summer, and in the process, I will need to know when school lets out for your area so that I can make an informed decision to set the date.

Thank you for your time.
Generally as long as it's after the first week of June, you've got a good solid date for most of the students in school.

College wise, we've all got lives anyway, so we'd make it to the tourney or not depending on how badly we want to. At least for SLCC, Spring term wraps up before the end of May, so if you're looking for an "optimal" date range, probably second week of June overall. But again, I've taken no consideration of other campus's, and I'm not sure on the middle-high school schedule at all.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
High Schools get out in the first couple days of June, colleges a bit earlier.

So generally what Tsu said, second week of June and on.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
I'm not missing.

I forget smashboards exists sometimes. I has smash and my own place. Hitz me up someone. C!zzzzzz ! WHERE ARE YOU!?!!??!?! i'ma fly to you and smash with you! @_&. Is there an event going on tomorrow that I should know about? If I'm not busy ****ing *****es I'll be down.

Top Bottom