• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Kenny & Jelly and all the Provo doods.....you guys up for some Smash next week? I could drive down and bring people.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
alright guys i don't think anyone of us can make The Socal Tourney revelations this weekend
but we have Sin 4 next week! i was talking to chris and he really wants to go, is anyone down to go to vegas again??
the only problem is that same weekend we have our monthly at the kafeneio and the sandy lock in
if we get enough interest i can maybe push our monthly to the weekend after

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
alright guys i don't think anyone of us can make The Socal Tourney revelations this weekend
but we have Sin 4 next week! i was talking to chris and he really wants to go, is anyone down to go to vegas again??
the only problem is that same weekend we have our monthly at the kafeneio and the sandy lock in
if we get enough interest i can maybe push our monthly to the weekend after
We won't be able to push the monthly back because we schedule in a way that's convenient for the majority of our players. We do hope that you all can make it next week but, as always, that's up to you guys.

We'll be featuring Persona 4 for the monthlies from now on and have dropped Street Fighter x Tekken for it. I'm not sure if you any of you guys play Marvel, Street Fighter, or Persona 4 but we do have weekly tournaments now for those interested. http://www.utahfightcircuit.com/fight-club-weekly1.html

We also apologize for not posting recently but for you guys that are interested in keeping up with us please always check our website, join our facebook group, like our facebook page, or you can even follow us on twitter.

*Edit* Also, if you guys are ever interested us in doing something Smash Brothers related. Give us your suggestions and we could come up with something pretty cool.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
That would be cool to go I Vegas, but I'm supposed to pick Wangston up from the airport that morning. So I don't think I'll be going. I say we find and plan to go to an OoS tourney coming up that would work for a lot of people.

Also, Mars, I'm free most days if I can plan on it. I know Jelly is in Vegas working translation for some big event over the next two weeks. I can still try to get ahold of the other byu smashers though. If they're fine with any day, which would you prefer?

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mars, next time i play you in smash, im going mario and youre going to quote 0:26 k?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Fun stuff yesterday. Ping Pong was hecka sick.

We got a decent sized scene between the people in the salt lake area and the people in Provo.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Quick reminder, the monthly is next Saturday (August 25th):
1. Always check the website since it's constantly updated: www.utahfightcircuit.com
2. If that's not enough, we also have a twitter: https://twitter.com/Fight_Circuit
3. If that's still not enough you can join our facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/159508830843049/
4. And if that's not enough for you then you can also (and should) like our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/UtahFightCircuit
We don't always have time to post here on the forums but we always do when we can. However, if you go to any of the 4 links we just posted, you can always get the most up to date information about any of the events that we run.

___X___

Smash Lord
^This guy actually cares about the scene.
And for that, he's one cool cat.
The seeds of our plant of a scene are growing.

wangston

Smash Lord
As long as some one doesn't troll them hard and 3 stock them and make them feel like **** the seeds will actually grow. The provo scene will always get new people cause new students at BYU, we just have to find them first.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
As long as some one doesn't troll them hard and 3 stock them and make them feel like **** the seeds will actually grow.
Some people actually get more motivated when you can beat them thoroughly. But those people are part of a minority, unfortunately for our scene. And especially in Brawl, where a 3-stock would be most likely be you surviving until godly percentages, and not you pulling a bunch of flashy 0-to-deaths or something, like for Melee, that actually looks impressive. That makes getting destroyed even less fun.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Some people actually get more motivated when you can beat them thoroughly. But those people are part of a minority, unfortunately for our scene. And especially in Brawl, where a 3-stock would be most likely be you surviving until godly percentages, and not you pulling a bunch of flashy 0-to-deaths or something, in Melee, that actually looks impressive. That makes getting destroyed even less fun.
10/10 would bang

Top Bottom