• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I haven't decided yet on the status of tornado's, but if you're coming your input is apprecaited in the thread as it's being talked about currently

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
This is true. The only reason anyone ever wants MK banned is because they can't comprehend the MU >_>

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It wouldn't be neary as bad if it wasn't on the complete opposite side of Kansas from us. We'd have to go all the way across CO and Kansas to get there.

:phone:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea, I still want to go to WHOBO this year but I dunno if anybody else is interested.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Saturday, 1 PM until whenever at MAH HOUSE!

I'll post more details soon.

I need lots of Wiis, TVs, etc. Staz, I need my chairs, tables, etc. back. XD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'll be coming to this unless something last minute comes up. I'll bring a Wii, but I won't be able to bring a TV.
I forgot your address, though, but I guess that info will be included in the "more details soon" part.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I no longer live in an apartment, so it'll be different from the last time you came.

I'm willing to host a tournament, but I may need someone's help in operating it. I'm rusty on rule sets and whatnot. If not, it can just be a mega smashfest.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
For anyone willing to come to Provo:

Smashfest at my place tonight at 6:00!

I live at Campus Plaza: 669 E 800 N Provo, UT. It's right across the street from J Dawgs.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Extreme Utah Smashery

Buzz's House
1673 Crystal Ridge Drive
West Jordan, UT 84084

Saturday, May 5 @ 1 PM until the sun explodes

COME.

Staz

Smash Lord
Wont be able to make it both days :'( sadly I work! And buzz, seriously thanks so much for being so patient about your stuff! If I had a car, I would totally drive Down there.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like how Buzz lives in the same city as me now, and is only 10 mins away. Ill be there lol.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Yeah, I don't have enough equipment to host a full-blown tournament unless people bring TVs and Wiis/Cubes, but I wouldn't mind hosting one if people bring stuff.

So yeah, bring stuff. XD

-Final-

Aria♪
Extreme Utah Smashery

Buzz's House
1673 Crystal Ridge Drive
West Jordan, UT 84084

Saturday, May 5 @ 1 PM until the sun explodes

COME.
Ugh... I just made plans for tomorrow earlier today, so I won't be able to come.

Well, I might be able to come for a few hours, but I have somewhere to be at 4:30...

:quill:

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
forgot i'm leaving for zion tommorrow for two weeks then going home it's been real utah see you later!!!!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So who's all going?

I wanna go but seems like everybody's frosted flaking right now.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I am, and im also trying to get like, 5+ others that arent on this site to go as well.

Also, can anyone who's going to buzz's pick me up? Im literally only 10 mins away, I mean, I live in the same city he does lol. I WOULD walk, but I have a set up and I dont wanna have to carry a TV the whole way.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
If anyone needs my number: 2084033518

If any of you come and I am not there, I am on my way. I will be just getting out of Avengers at about 12:30.

And bring TVs! And cubes!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What theater are you seeing Avengers at? If its in my general direction, maybe you could pick me up on the way back! :D

Top Bottom