• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Poop I should have come. :< He misses that hat so much lol.

Also Dryu I live in Orem now, so I'm not a mile away anymore.

-Final-

Aria♪
Genesis ****:

Brawl:
X got first seed in his pool.
DS4 got 3rd in his...
I don't think the others even made it out, but who knows. =/

All I know atm... :V I have no clue what happened in melee.

:quill:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I got moved into fows pool for round 1
Lada told me he choked and his pool wasn't that hard
I got ***** in round 2
I let you guys down :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Attention everyone who stayed in my room, which seemed to consist mostly, if not entirely, of Utah:
I'm not sure how lenient the rest of Vegas are, but here are my terms.

I asked for $120 ($20 from each of you for the four nights), to basically split the cost of the room.
If you decide not to pay that back, I won't continue to bother you about it.
However, if that's what you choose, I will also provide no further housing to you in the future, free or otherwise.

PM, VM, or message me however if you want to figure something out with Paypal or whatever. Or just tell me to not bother waiting. Whichever.

Staz

Smash Lord
don't worry i'll pay too, I just didn't have change at all.

and XDDD It was a three way tie between me, t-block, and zex.

so we did round robin between us three....

it was dumb though because zex could beat T block easy but he got 2-0 by him and I 2-0'd T block

lol

it was way fun though. thanks alot ankoku again, even though me and zz slept in his car the last night haha

-Mars-

Smash Hero
this is bull****. capcom is basically ripping you all off with new versions of a game with **** that shudda been in the original in the ****ing first place. callin it now theres gonna be 5 different mvc3's and x is gonna be in the last one as a character you can only fight until they make moar rip off DLC.

Boycott capcom. seriously. its gone too far already.

- rj.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
And the fact that they are cancelling games and blaming fans for not supporting enough. <_<

Minato

穏やかじゃない
this is bull****. capcom is basically ripping you all off with new versions of a game with **** that shudda been in the original in the ****ing first place. callin it now theres gonna be 5 different mvc3's and x is gonna be in the last one as a character you can only fight until they make moar rip off DLC.

Boycott capcom. seriously. its gone too far already.

- rj.
You're saying this like Capcom hasn't been doing this in the past 2 decades. :laugh:
But yeah, frickin' Capcom, not greenlighting Legends 3.

Edit: Congrats Z'z on the blue name

Minato

穏やかじゃない
WTF?!

I thought Legends 3 was for sure going to happen!

Is it because that one guy quit?
It could be one of many reasons. They're not going to say what the real reason is.
I'm not surprised though. As much as I love the Legend series, I doubted the game would make that much of a profit.

Staz

Smash Lord
Minato. why didn't you go to genesis? I saw so much asians that looked like you, it made me sad when I realized they weren't you.

then I went to boondocks with another girl yesterday. made me miss you even more not seeing you work there :'(

haha

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato. why didn't you go to genesis? I saw so much asians that looked like you, it made me sad when I realized they weren't you.

then I went to boondocks with another girl yesterday. made me miss you even more not seeing you work there :'(

haha
lol Genesis is like way far from where I was at. Plus I haven't played Smash or any other games seriously for awhile.

Top Bottom