• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using dimensional Cape wrong? Help needed

roysrevengefgc

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roysrevengefgc
So I've been playing Meta Knight for the past few weeks to decide whether or not to switch him to my main from Captain Falcon. I've pretty much gotten down most of the tips and tricks but the one thing I believe I'm not doing correctly it's his Dimension okay. I use it quite often to recover and take stocks from people. However, when I throw it out occasionally it doesn't seem to hit but instead just Warp. I'm pressing both the a or the B button and I'm still just getting a war. Does Meta Knight have to be exclusively close to the character for him to deal the attack? Or is it just something that's done occasionally? That's probably the only thing I can't make sense about Meta Knight is how to properly use his Dimension okay, anything helps

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
the attack comes out if you hold the b button, tapping it will give you the standard teleport

Top Bottom