• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uses for up smash

PKMudkip

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0087-2827-5098
Switch FC
SW-5862-2113-3817
Earlier today I was practicing MUs and was able to get a nice combo that started with a down throw to up smash. It makes me wonder how come Ness players don't really use it in these situations? It comes out on frame 6,is a great anti-air, and I see combo potential in it.

B’Nana

Smash Cadet
Earlier today I was practicing MUs and was able to get a nice combo that started with a down throw to up smash. It makes me wonder how come Ness players don't really use it in these situations? It comes out on frame 6,is a great anti-air, and I see combo potential in it.
I squally use it a so an a quick out-of-shield option to get the enemy off of you if they’re fighters that benefit Fromm getting up close like Mac, but it could also lead to the forehead of justice.

Top Bottom