• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uses fo Weak Bair

MorphGuy1000

Smash Cadet
I've seen Mango do stuff like weak Bair into Dair, or to just use it as a combo extender in general. Question is, when/how do I use it? In what situations would it be good/useful?

prem

Smash Apprentice
its useful in combos for the most part. its jsut a di mixup cause holding away on it doesnt send people far enough at lower percents, which leads into pivot uptilts or a nair, fsmash, or something else depending on their percents. at closer to kill percents you can mix up whether you will go for the strong or weak bair because you have to hold away on the weak bair otherwise falco can get a nair or a dair, while the strong bair you di up otherwise they die.

I use it a lot (probably more than i should) but it is really a great mixup thats useful in a large variety of situations

Top Bottom