• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

User Voted Smash 64 Tier List

Shears

Smash Master
Not random friends, random online players for the past 7 or 8 years.

Nope, I'll never show up at apex until one of the top 10 players can beat me online. Gav recently posted vids of beating fireblaster twice which we already knew fireblaster was terrible now, it just goes to show how bad smash64 community is in "major tournaments" which is mostly due to a lack of community and care.

You could never realistically beat me lol, not even if you played for as long as I have and tried the be good the entire time.
Yeah you're a child.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord

Nope, I'll never show up at apex until one of the top 10 players can beat me online. Gav recently posted vids of beating fireblaster twice which we already knew fireblaster was terrible now
It's funny that you pretend to be an online veteran but you don't even know the most basic of things that online players would know, one of which is that Gav only uploads matches where he wins. The two games he recently uploaded where he beats me were the first 2 games in our Mario ditto BO5. I proceeded to win the next 3 games and take the BO5 so I guess he didn't feel like uploading those.

Educate yourself

Uair

Banned via Warnings
It's funny that you pretend to be an online veteran but you don't even know the most basic of things that online players would know, one of which is that Gav only uploads matches where he wins. The two games he recently uploaded where he beats me were the first 2 games in our Mario ditto BO5. I proceeded to win the next 3 games and take the BO5 so I guess he didn't feel like uploading those.

Educate yourself
Gav is top 10 apex, you can slander him all you want but it's just going to prove how much more credible he is.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
No he isn't lol. Pretty please, with cherries on top, come to Xanadu so I can 5 stock you. I'll pay for your entry fee.
I don't see why you want me to come to console, let's p2p and i'll stream it and make a thread about it then post on youtube.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
I don't waste my time with online and ****ty emulators. Come play on console unless you're a chickin lol
Emulation isn't ****ty now, it's pretty much 100% accurate at least for SSB64. Stop self projecting please, I'm not going to go to some heavy breathing hunched over weirdo's house just to embarress him/exactly what he expects. You have no intentions of playing online because you can't get past the average server trash like cuddlytoys and gav/fireblaster.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Don't know why i am responding but why not. Hello from the actual tier list thread, i.e. the one that was announced and had a good majority of people vote.

The one that was publicly broadcasted not on this troll forum but also on the various Facebook groups as well as the ssb subreddit(s.) The one that was voted on by a whole lot of top smashers and myself along with several other players messaged people who don't post on Smashboards to post theirs.

Sure there are problems but what it's worth it's way the hell more accurate than the one from Gamefaqs circa 19XX which was my legitimate purpose outside of having a tier list based on Dreamland being virtually the sole stage rather than Hyrule being the main one.

KIf

My personal list is this though I would potentially switch Yoshi and Fox, especially if certain players at Genesis do worse/better than expected.

1. Pikachu :pikachu64:
2. Kirby :kirby64:
3. Captain Falcon :falcon64:
4. Fox :fox64:
5. Yoshi :yoshi64:
6. Mario :mario64:

7. Jigglypuff :jigglypuff64:
8. Samus :samus64:
9. Ness :ness64:
10. Link :link64:
11. Donkey Kong :dk64:
12. Luigi :luigi64:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For uair and

Nope, I'll never show up at apex until one of the top 10 players can beat me online. Gav recently posted vids of beating fireblaster twice which we already knew fireblaster was terrible now, it just goes to show how bad smash64 community is in "major tournaments" which is mostly due to a lack of community and care.
You could never realistically beat me lol, not even if you played for as long as I have and tried the be good the entire time.
Gav is strong but he is not even close to top 10. I went even with him back when I was on Keyboard and I'm barely top 100-top 150. In my personal opinion, I don't see the point of you facing online one of the world top 20/15 like Fireblaster or Boom or Isai. Either you get spanked or you won't show up to an event offline anyway.

Emulation isn't ****ty now, it's pretty much 100% accurate at least for SSB64. Stop self projecting please, I'm not going to go to some heavy breathing hunched over weirdo's house just to embarress him/exactly what he expects. You have no intentions of playing online because you can't get past the average server trash like cuddlytoys and gav/fireblaster.
Emulation is ****. This is coming from someone who was playing back in the iXi clan circa 2007 and still played online up to I don't know 5-6 months ago with a whole lot better people (Boom and others, heard of PPS?) People seriously don't give 2 ****s about who wins online. There is delay and a whole lot of other problems. Shears doesn't need to play online as he has a group of people who he can play with weekly at Xanadu. You should find a group also.

Welcome to Smashboards, now stop trolling.

Last edited:

Uair

Banned via Warnings
world top 20/15 like Fireblaster or Boom or Isai.
This isn't trolling when I say Boomfan and Fireblaster are not in the same category as Isai. And Fireblaster, is far from being even close to how purely good boomfan is at winning. Gav rivals Fireblaster, therefor gav is top 20/15 or whatever.

It's logic.

Shears

Smash Master
Lol its at an actual business venue and if you think I'm some heavy breathing hunched over weirdo you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You have no intentions of playing console because you're a socially inept basement virgin hiding behind your computer and losing to online frauds from 2009.

Again, you're a child.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Also I use gav as my standard to rank everyone, anyone below gav doesn't play smash.
Lol its at an actual business venue and if you think I'm some heavy breathing hunched over weirdo you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You have no intentions of playing console because you're a socially inept basement virgin hiding behind your computer and losing to online frauds from 2009.

Again, you're a child.
*slowly claps* blatantly attacking my character with your hasty generalization.

Mind elaborating on online frauds from 2009? And why you would conclude I have a basement when I'm under sea level. You do see how stupid you're being right? Just stop talking it'll be better for both fo us lol.

Last edited:

Annex

Smash Ace
Hello from the actual tier list thread
This is a thread for your personal tier list of what characters youre the best with

You have no intentions of playing console because you're a socially inept basement virgin hiding
Maybe they have no scene, or DEAD scene (and don't wanna go through the effort of making one). That's why most people start playing online
:147:

Kirbstomper

Smash Apprentice
There's been a lot of garbage on this thread, but one thing needs to be said.

Gav is a top player, and is an angel of light, love, and beauty

Kyler

Smash Cadet
idk much but this is what ive seen from watching videos/messign around with friends

:pikachu64:
:falcon64:
:kirby64:
:fox64:
:yoshi64:
:mario64:
:jigglypuff64:
:dk64:
:luigi64::link64::samus64::luigi64: = no idea whos better no order in this line i just know theyre all pretty low tier but i think link might be the best of them

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
idk much but this is what ive seen from watching videos/messign around with friends

:luigi64::link64::samus64::luigi64: = no idea whos better no order in this line i just know theyre all pretty low tier but i think link might be the best of them
The rare 2 luigi tier list.

ShyGuySaysEpicness

Smash Rookie

which luigi is actually ness?

Ælude

Smash Cadet
The word "tier" is making everyone have an aneurism but I think I get it.

S:fox64:
A:yoshi64::jigglypuff64:
A-:pikachu64::kirby64:
B:ness64::falcon64::link64::dk64:
C:mario64::samus64:
F:luigi64:ck luigi

Conflicting to make because im good with some garbage characters like link and ness and don't use pika or kirby too often but their tier placments make them good or bad for me overall. I'm pretty comfortable with everyone though and 12cb are alot of fun.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I like your avatar ShyGuy.

I like donkey kong, everyone else is boring.

Top Bottom