• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Use this thread to compare Incineroars attacks to 2.0.0

Browny

Smash Hater
Title + attachments

Attachments

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
I haven't been able to test anything yet, but patch notes from: https://en-americas-support.nintend...3QXZRVEdRalN1aXJWdFM3VVNqMFROU2hZRjBRJTIxJTIx

Up Smash: Extended launch distance.
Up Air: Shortened the amount of time you cannot grab edges after using the move
Down Air: Shortened the landing time after using the move
Up Throw: Extended launch distance
Up Special: Extended vertical and horizontal distance.

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles

Whitephoenixace

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7304-2300-4542
It may weaken the combo who knows. But nice that he has better distance for recovery now. It isnt as useful on stage now though as i would admit

StormC

Smash Hero
That up special buff means I might pick him up again. I like playing as Incineroar but I would keep SDing. Very scrubby of me, I know.

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
...The first thing I did with the new Up-Special was SD...

Honestly, I had just accepted our fate and learned to just surrender upon being janked. But...this...I swear, it feels like a 30% improvement on vertical, though I doubt the number is that high.

D

Deleted member

At least it's been improved upon. Has anyone tested how well it keeps opponents trapped when using the up special on someone? I've seen some fun moves where people were using up special to essentially trap someone and spike them off stage (usually meant Incineroar was KOed too, but the opponent was KO'ed first)

Last edited by a moderator:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Happy to see the buffs !! Well Deserved.
The Cross Chop Buff is truly great.
Uair and the "ledge lockout" is meh.

Does anyone know if Usmash kills earlier or if it's only the Base Knockback that got changed? I don't remember how early it killed Before.
Uthrow definitely kills earlier, and it's awesome.

Movement Speed next time! :ultincineroar:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Judging by BSD's video, the vertical distance of Cross Chop was increased with about 20%.
Not sure about the horizontal distance.

Dcas

Smash Journeyman
Happy to see the buffs !! Well Deserved.
The Cross Chop Buff is truly great.
Uair and the "ledge lockout" is meh.

Does anyone know if Usmash kills earlier or if it's only the Base Knockback that got changed? I don't remember how early it killed Before.
Uthrow definitely kills earlier, and it's awesome.

Movement Speed next time! :ultincineroar:
PLEASE, roar is my favorite character but he gets camped and outsped so hard, all we need is that ganondorf groundspeed and we good to go.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Important question.. The vertical distance on up+B was improved - can anybody tell if the distance he decends after the peak of up+B was increased as well?

Last edited:

Whitephoenixace

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7304-2300-4542
Important question.. The vertical distance on up+B was improved - can anybody tell if the distance he decends after the peak of up+B was increased as well?
Yh it has , also goes farther horizontally, which is why accidentally sded once not realizing thus lol

Top Bottom