• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

USA vs THE WORLD IS ON RIGHT NOW!

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
my internet freaked out on me after jman vs javi

what'd i miss? (stream chat isn't being helpful lol)

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
i'm guessing that means they sent unknown against jman's last stock? did jman take any off of him? and how much work did axe put in? like construction work or fast food service?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Lol, USA just gave the the World an extra 4 stocks. It's insulting >_<

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
talk about anti-climatic lmao

Doser

Smash Ace
It's pretty insulting to give the World an extra player, it seems arrogant. If people wanted to see CJ then have exhibition matches streamed, don't make it part of crews.

Flayl

Smash Hero
yeah but it was needles against an isai remembering how to lcancel and wavedash without approaching

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
brackets will probably be on sunday (or tomorrow night?) from what I could tell...
aaaanyways, missed the crew battle :(

so how much did USA win by?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Chaingrabs on FD was how it went.

Was stage selection random for crews? Because some of it was pretty wack.
Also, Captain Jack in crews went from amazing to Isai to sad really fast. It's too bad it finished the way it did.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
brackets will probably be on sunday (or tomorrow night?) from what I could tell...
aaaanyways, missed the crew battle :(

so how much did USA win by?
USA won with 7 stock (3 for Hax, plus PP), and further showed their dominance by giving "The World" (terrible name, as if the US isn't part of it) one more player: CJ, who took out Hax with 3 stocks left, and then got destroyed by PP who had 4 stocks left.

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
USA won with 7 stock (3 for Hax, plus PP), and further showed their dominance by giving "The World" (terrible name, as if the US isn't part of it) one more player: CJ, who took out Hax with 3 stocks left, and then got destroyed by PP who had 4 stocks left.
Well USA vs The Rest doesn't sound very nice. Makes it seem the USA is putting everyone below them. USA vs OutOfStates could be alright, but World is just faster to say and has been around long enough to be understood and accepted.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Armada seemed so focused and into it the entire time, even when he wasn't playing. I wish I knew what kind of advice he was giving lol.

shoutouts to m2k and PP for laying down the law. m2k vs amsah sheik dittos were great and I want more. I think the world made a good decision putting kage in when they did. Somewhat disappointed in the non-Dogy commentary at times, but overall good. I think mango is saving his fox for armada in bracket.

:phone:

Jonas

Smash Champion
Not gonna lie, "The World" got bodied pretty badly lol. I was lol'ing the entire time in Leffen vs M2K.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
They counter picked stages so he was allowed to switch characters. I think unknown switched too, started off fox and then moved to doc when axe came in.

Top Bottom