• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

hubble

Smash Ace
guys, i offically dont have any time for smash

i love you all and the experience was something ill never forget

all the best

<3

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Burak, go away and don't come back (for Smash).

BUT DON'T FORGET

FINAL ROUND IN MARCH

AND COASTAL ITALY WE GOT THIS SH*T SON

Foy

Smash Champion
god ****it. You are the only one allowed to be coming over. cause you got some food stuff. and you are pretty coooool :D

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
We should be having a brawl crew battles vs PA at AXS. Anyone have a suggested line up? Its either 4v4 or 5v5

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I don't have a suggested lineup, just a goofyass question. Has anyone ever tried shenanigans as ridiculous as doubles crews before?

-I'd be all over that, but it's just too goofy to work, right?

Foy

Smash Champion
So after ROM if i do end up going, Im done with smash for a set period of time. I need to get stuff settled in my life and work on getting into school and other things.

Depending on the situation, I might not even be going to AXS.

For everyone in the smash community that has been awesome and amazing and housed me for tournaments or just been at tournaments, its been really ****ing awesome meeting you guys and getting to know you. Love you all.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
So after ROM if i do end up going, Im done with smash for a set period of time. I need to get stuff settled in my life and work on getting into school and other things.

Depending on the situation, I might not even be going to AXS.

For everyone in the smash community that has been awesome and amazing and housed me for tournaments or just been at tournaments, its been really ****ing awesome meeting you guys and getting to know you. Love you all.
Ah. I'm in a similar boat; smash has taken up quite the back seat recently to school/work and what not.

Also why i haven't posted in forgod**** ever, but I'm wishing you all luck at AXS and plugging my tournament--- many many thanks to Dan for putting up a thread-- but Foy if you can't make it to ROM make it to Geneseo at least.

Also, hey to everyone. It's been a couple months but it feels like forever >< I miss you all and can't wait to see people at another tournament.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Smash is a fun game but life should definitely take precedence over it.

That being said, if you're getting done what needs to be done then there's nothing wrong with a hobby.
It's just important to realize that there is much more to life than a video game.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
life>smash

Secondary education gives you more a skill set that you can use to find opportunities in finances which lead to opportunities in experiences and overall quality of life. I would be happy sitting around my house in a warm blanket but it just doesn't compare to the excitement achieved from traveling the world or something. Whether or not you do secondary education is all based on what you want out of life. If you want to be a super power in a small underground community because that's your bag so be it but if you want to explore the world a bit...well you're going to need a different skill set.

Interestingly enough, smash has allowed me to travel and enjoy different cities and make good friends. It's not the game that defines you it's how you play it! etc...

Top Bottom