• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

huMps

Smash Ace
Who's the falco I was playing all last night? Forgot to get your name

"Wait, that was fox. Let pick a legit charecter." goes Link

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I am in love with the Sonic matchup now.

I beat this guy who was training with X and seconds MK and they also trained with Havok. Of course, they sd'd game 1, but I felt I did really well. Maybe Goggles knows who this guy is, lol.

Never thought I'd say this, but online ftw.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hey bcb, how am I going to know the guys name if you dont tell me what it is.

also, me neil yannick and pj just played like 2 hours of hadicapped matches and items on all stages in melee.

shiz was too good.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Lol online. You never know, wifi makes some players really bad. Not only does it effect your gameplay, but your mindset as well.

what this guy said.

i am balls awful on wifi and when the game starts to go downhill i get angry as hell because wifi lag is annoyingly difficult to work around

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You just have to approach online as a totally separate game.

You'll do fine if you treat it that way.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Oh man. Cura's smashfest was AMAZING. I pity anyone who didn't heed my advice and go. The things I saw that will definitely not happen ever again. . . I can't even begin to describe. That magic trick that Bill Murray did, I mean wow, I never did figure out how he got Will Smith's Watch inside of that Unicorn Ice sculpture. And the food, I mean really, Emeril outdid himself. Not to mention the fact that Oprah gave everyone there free iPhones and light sabers. Yeah, that's right, REAL light sabers. Truly an amazing night.

So too bad for anyone who didn't come. Maybe next time you'll show up.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
oh man. Cura's smashfest was amazing. I pity anyone who didn't heed my advice and go. The things i saw that will definitely not happen ever again. . . I can't even begin to describe. That magic trick that bill murray did, i mean wow, i never did figure out how he got will smith's watch inside of that unicorn ice sculpture. And the food, i mean really, emeril outdid himself. Not to mention the fact that oprah gave everyone there free iphones and light sabers. Yeah, that's right, real light sabers. Truly an amazing night.

ahhhh i can't believe i missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharky

Smash Master
oh man. Cura's smashfest was amazing. I pity anyone who didn't heed my advice and go. The things i saw that will definitely not happen ever again. . . I can't even begin to describe. That magic trick that bill murray did, i mean wow, i never did figure out how he got will smith's watch inside of that unicorn ice sculpture. And the food, i mean really, emeril outdid himself. Not to mention the fact that oprah gave everyone there free iphones and light sabers. Yeah, that's right, real light sabers. Truly an amazing night.

EVERYONE. GETS. FREE. LIGHTSABEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

caps

Top Bottom