• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uprise of Long Island #4

Vinnie

Smash Master
Singles
1: ADHD ($130.00)
2: Pwii ($65.00)
3: Anti ($39.00)
4: Will ($26.00)
5: Vinnie
5: Keitaro
7: Swam (Smurf)
7: Mintyflesh
9: Gunblade
9: Pane
9: Penta
9: False
13: Yebak
13: Raptor
13: Watch
13: Nuke
17: Anon
17: Cody
17: Sama
17: Rapture
17: Nipps
17: MechWarrior
17: Rolex
17: Twilight Sparkle Dragon
25: Jay
25: NEN

Doubles
1: ADHD & Anti ($96.00)
2: Vinnie & Pwii ($48.00)
3: Will & Dr. Grandpa ($16.00)
4: Dakota and Craig (Minty and Viva)
5: Pentasalia & Gunblade
5: Rolex & Nipps
7: Watch & Yebak
7: MechWarrior & Rapture

1: Anti ($28.00)
2: Vinnie ($12.00)
3: Gunblade ($0.00)
4: Viva
5: Rapture
5: Mintyflesh
7: Anon
7: NEN

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I guess ADHD should have let Anti win WFs instead, to avoid losing to Pwii.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Yes, they will be uploaded at youtube.com/1337pgn

shoutout to Pane:

Big thanks to Dakota aka rapture for driving me steven and mage home =)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Shououts/my memory on who use what character
1: ADHD ($130.00):diddy::dedede: lol You're such a troll and Darn it if only I beat minty I would have been able to play you.
2: Pwii ($65.00) :metaknight:wow nice and cool afro dude.
3: Anti ($39.00) :metaknight:Wow today wasn't you're day.
4: Will ($26.00):dk2: THE ANGRY GORILLA HAS SPOKEN!!! good stuff at getting dat money
5: Vinnie:metaknight::gw: as always good hosting and it was awesome hanging out with you.
5: Keitaro:falco: it was cool seeing you again and you're light purple controller is awesome
7: Swam (Smurf) :metaknight: le switcharoo kept us from playing. I hope to play you at another tourney.
7: Mintyflesh:marth: That marth and Luigi mu. I really liked my performance against you and I'm pretty salty at the misfire that I missed on you. ggs
9: Gunblade:metaknight: I hope you get good at playing gay. :)
9: Pane:wolf: Ah so close. Well see you at knightmare.
9:penta:gw::ganondorf::ganondorf::ganondorf: :ganondorf::ganondorf::ganondorf: GANON BANN!!!!!
9: False:snake: Hmm haven't see a snake player at this venue in long time.
13: Yebak:snake: pretty good snake.
13: Raptor:yoshi2:You have to learn how to be calm.
13: Watch hello
13: Nuke:diddy: I honestly think that I give you bad luck which causes you to rank low.
17: Anon:diddy::wolf: ggs man try to stay calm otherwise it'll ruin you're play style
17: Cody:toonlink: you did pretty good against pane. I hope to see you at the next uprise or next tourney at the gamers edge.
17: Rapture:kirby2: ah so close to beating pane and lol nice kirbycide.
17: Nipps:wario: hello
17: MechWarrior:dk2: hello
17: Rolex hello
17: Twilight Sparkle Dragon:mario2: Sucks that you were lacking sleep. I hope to see you at another tourney to get some mario mirrors.
25: Jay hello
25: NEN hello

17th Sama:luigi2::mario2:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
fix this ****ing thread with collapse tags or something

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE RENAMED TO UPRISE OF PWII!!

No doubt false will soon place. I was off with my match against gunblade, kept choking ftilt for fsmash. Next time, gunblade, next time.

BTW guys I know my snake needs work on camp game, but I want to know if my snake is still sexy or boring to watch. Honest opinions please!

Keitaro-Falco mu you're mine next time!!
Pwii-DRILL!
penta-sexy falcon v ganon. That read!!
Gunblade-salty that I got 2-0d, I'm gonna change that next time. Also, it has been decided that you can't judge me from my match against gunblade. )':
Yebak-fun snake dittos!
Vinnie-great tourney, man. You're a really cool guy, probably one of the nicest guys I know in the community.
Will-flashiest and best dk
Mechwarrior-wanted to play you D:
Nuke-good set! I love that diddy mu
cody-nice marth! Sorry I play such an orthodox and ******** Snake x.x
Nen-I want to see you at more tourneys. Never give up.
pane-Great games!! MALCOLMTROLOL
Great tourney! Mark my words, False will become feared one day!

:phone:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yellow card to all for existing.

Also @ Anti you got ***** at this tournament lol. Not ur best imo. and **** everyone in random singles getting TOP TIERS consistently.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: ADHD ($130.00)ahhhhh that ddd too scary ggs
2: Pwii ($65.00)congrats on second
3: Anti ($39.00).... o well
4: Will ($26.00)youll win one day I stil believe
5: Vinnie **** more ddd ahhhhhhh
5: Keitaro ggs it was fun all the matces we had
7: Swam (Smurf)good seeing you man
9: Gunblade this guy soo many mms
9: Pane fml that ddd m/u 2 times wtf
9: Penta you buy me food next time lol
9: False work on your non preojectile moves and spacing , once you get that perfected the rest will be easy
13: Raptor ggs
13: Watch smh mike yu definitely coulda done better
13: Nuke see ya next week
17: Cody ggs
17: Sama mustache!!!!
17: Rapture ggs
1:viva good seeing you , you did some crazy stuff in singles

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
dsglhfsfldhsdhgsf

I wish I could've come to this... everyone came... T___T;

I can't even go to that tournament next week.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Had fun at this! I hoped to get top 4 but maybe next time.

Ggs Will, Minty, Pwii, False, Pane, and others.

Imma get you next time Will!! I promise!!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Had fun at this! I hoped to get top 4 but maybe next time.

Ggs Will, Minty, Pwii, False, Pane, and others.

Imma get you next time Will!! I promise!!
@Keitaro It's only fair bro, we do go back and forth in bracket. Ever since KTAR though, I was not allowing myself to lose to Falco =P Camp that Smashville platform all dayyyyy. Looking forward to our next set! Thanks so much for coming man, first time I have seen you at a Long Island tournament in quite some time =)

@Smurf Lmao, dude, we literally play every time I see you xD Hit me/Vinnie up and you'll get that hyperbolic time chamber training in sometime soon. I'll probably bring Dabuz, Kirin, and PD through as well to practice.

@Wyatt You already know how hard I choke in at least one of the games we play, so here's hoping for a solid set next time. I'm pretty satsified that at least two of our games were close. I'm not sure if it's bc I am not falling as much for your trollish ways, or you just didn't troll me as much this time (lol @ your triple buffered dash attack back and forth on Pwii's shield into up smash xD) Anyway, I'm still a scrub, but I'm definitely beating you one of these days. Promise.

@Vinnie Good **** switching back to the character you most often body me with. The fact that my ******** decision (charged down smash) actually worked and caught nana was really dumb, I'm actually mad at myself for doing that bc that's what got me immediately killed by Lain at Pound 5 lol. GG's, it's nice to know that I can still take a set from you here and there. I wonder what our current record is lol. Great job with this event, I had tons of fun, and I'm really excited about all the new faces we're getting at Gamer's Edge. We gotta keep this up and get more next time!

@Pwii Great job today ma d00. You've improved at perhaps the quickest rate of anyone in NJ/NY other than maybe Nairo. I'm looking forward to our next set! Game 1 was mad legit on your part, game 2 was mine xD can't believe I used up-b when I still had a jump and didn't have the height. Next time bro, I gotchu =P Awesome seeing you come down to LI for once =)

To everyone else, thanks so much for coming and truly contributing to an uprise in the Long Island smash scene!!! <333

See all of you guys at Uprise 5!!!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Raptor avoided the dreaded 17th only to get the second curse, 13th.

Are you not calm while playing your matches? (Your earlier shoutout)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wait Pwii beat anti

good ****ing **** (i'm assuming even if he didn't, and it was a forfeit, no one would say otherwise right?)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
<3 Will

Yeah Pwii beat Anti 3-1. Anti won the first match with his mk then Pwii beat Anti's MK, Diddy, and Snake. I can tell Anti's Diddy is REALLY good, but Pwii even scares ADHD since Pwii's so good against Diddy.

Pwii then lost to ADHD in gfs 1-3.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to Rapture for giving me, Minty, and Viva rides. Ultimate bro right there.

Good stuff to everyone too.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
1: ADHD ($130.00)Ggs, but u know I could've done better in our set, gotta stop sding
2: Pwii ($65.00) Finally made a big of money XD
3: Anti ($39.00) GGs, prob not ur best day, cause like u never to loose to adhd and of course not me XD, a bad day is all it takes to not win in this region i guess
4: Will ($26.00) Dat DK! ggs, I thought ud win 2nd game but u forgot to up b, that was very fortunate on my part, thanks for that support!
5: Vinnie great host, thanks for hosting the trney, it was good regardless of the space, looking forward to the next one, lol dat luigi worked against double dk XD, i like ur ideas.
5: Keitaro Thanks for the ride and everything mah dude, great seeing, LOF REP
7: Swam (Smurf) nice seeing u, that PA diddy!
7: Mintyflesh Nice seeing u too, mad fresh
9: Gunblade Gun + Blade=gunbalde
9: Pane nice seeing u bro
9:penta Umai?
9: False mah boy with a pretty decent placing, let's go!!!
17: Rapture ur kirby looks really fun, kirbycide all day baby
17: MechWarrior DK !!

I always look at top player's back while they play well for once take a good look at my back!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Raptor avoided the dreaded 17th only to get the second curse, 13th.

Are you not calm while playing your matches? (Your earlier shoutout)
pretty much. At the tourney he said he wasn't play like the way he usually does. Raptor should just calm down about whatever situation and just play. It won't help if he keeps worrying about the way he plays. It will just screw with his mindset.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Enjoyed teaming at this,gunblade:V

GJ pwii!,and ggs all

Had fun hanging a bit viva/pane lol

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
HAD FUN HAD FUN HAD FUN! shoutouts to allllllllllllllll 3 u guys..

vinnie can u add diddy and DDD to my name i beat people wit them thanx

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
pretty much. At the tourney he said he wasn't play like the way he usually does. Raptor should just calm down about whatever situation and just play. It won't help if he keeps worrying about the way he plays. It will just screw with his mindset.
I'll talk with Raptor some more next time I see him. I really wanna see him get good because I like what he does. His mindset is just what needs a lot of work.

Any vids?

Also, I'm glad you were able to make it Gunblade. you better have gotten here after calling me at midnight! :glare:

Top Bottom