• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uprise of Long Island #3! 4/23/11

Vinnie

Smash Master
Singles
1: ADHD ($135.00) :diddy::metaknight::toonlink::dedede:
2: Vinnie ($67.50) :metaknight::gw::popo:
3: Will ($40.50) :dk2:
4: Mintyflesh ($27.00) :marth::popo:
5: John12346 :lucario:
5: vVv Cheese :popo::falco::dedede::metaknight::marth:
7: Penta :gw::ganondorf:
7: RJ :lucario::metaknight:
9: Gunblade :metaknight::marth:
9: Raptor :yoshi2::lucario:
9: SGTW :peach:
9: Pane :wolf:
13: Zorai :marth:
13: Mr. Eric :marth:
13: Coontail :pt:
13: Tony T :lucario:
17: NEN :random:
17: B-MO :gw:
17: M4ge :link2::marth:
17: Chef fox :random:
17: Rapture :pt::kirby2:
17: Sama :luigi2:
17: Storm :metaknight:
17: Nuker :diddy:
25: BRCLI :random:
25: Bird man :dedede:
25: Fear :zerosuitsamus:

[collapse=Bracket Image]
[/collapse]

Doubles
1: ADHD & RJ ($80.00) [:diddy:/:metaknight:] + [:lucario:/:metaknight:]
2: Vinnie & Will [:gw:/:metaknight:] + [:dk2:]
3: Zorai & Penta [:marth:] + [:gw:/:metaknight:]
4: Tony T & Rapture [:lucario:] + [:kirby2:]

[collapse=Bracket Image]
[/collapse]

Random Singles
1: Vinnie ($20.00)
2: Mintyflesh ($10.00)
3: John12346
4: M4ge (Will subbed in for M4ge in loser's, Will beat Tony T and then beat john12346 in :ganondorf:::metaknight: but somehow lost the set.)
5: SGTW
5: Tony T

[collapse=Bracket Image]
[/collapse]

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: ADHD ($135.00)good job youe secondaries are starting to look scary
2: Vinnie ($67.50)gj icys are gay
3: Will ($40.50)gj step your game up / change it up a bit
4: Mintyflesh ($27.00)stop talking so loud during my matches im getting to the point where im gonna break you like a twig
5: John12346 gj
7: Penta yes the gannon too good
7: RJ fun talking / playing you 2nd game was bs lol
9: Gunblade good matches wish i played better and some people would of shut up o well
9: Raptor gj
9: SGTW fun match
9: Pane smh disappointing
13: Coontail nice seeing you
13: Tony T get ***** , lol jk ggs
17: Rapture this kid is funny
17: Sama didnt get to play ...
17: Storm ggs
17: Nuker we finally ddnt meet in bracket

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I won with DDD, Falco, ICs, MK, and Marth (2 games with ICs, one game for the others).

Also **** shieldpokes.

Lost to first and 2nd, got 5th. SOOOOO SALTY.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I won with DDD, Falco, ICs, MK, and Marth (2 games with ICs, one game for the others).

Also **** shieldpokes.

Lost to first and 2nd, got 5th. SOOOOO SALTY.
pretty sure the first usmash broke your shield and nana's usmash killed you. But ggs.

:phone:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I came close to beating Will! Only to receive a big meaty Dair while recovering. T__T;

ggs in any case, mad hype set

SunGodTurnedWolf

Smash Rookie
Holy sheet 9th place.

GGs Vinnie, that Peach. D:

The random singles at the end made me ****ing lol

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ADHD Crazy diddy kong as always. That foot stool on Will was ****.
Vinnie Was really cool seeing you again. I think you should have stayed G&w against ADHD
Will You never fail to amaze me. Every time you Dk punched it got messed up. :(
Mintyflesh That marth is not afraid of anything.
John12346 lol you and your sound effects
vVv Cheese Total bs on that last match for you
Penta Almost got dat money
RJ You should bet more often on matches
Gunblade Sleeping on the job man that is all I saw you doing. jk lol I didn't get to see your matches this time.
Raptor You got a better placing than the last tourney, but you still fail to learn the Yoshi v.s Marth Mu
SGTW Peach is not a joke and you proved it. :)
Pane I hope you lose your stress. Stress isn't good for the mind.
Zorai don't up b so much.
Coontail That squirtle and his dthrows lol. join the turtle club
Tony T You got your revenge. :)
B-MO I can't believe you got a soft bread burger from Mcdonalds and I didn't. Mine was hard. :'( :3
M4ge fancy link
Rapture lol people don't let you concentrate in matches with all of their coaching.
Nuker Man up that diddy.

Lol I failed at this tourney by playing all offensive. :3 meow I hope to see some of you at KTAR 5

Vinnie

Smash Master
4: Mintyflesh ($27.00)stop talking so loud during my matches im getting to the point where im gonna break you like a twig
umm... excuse me, please don't threaten my friend over something stupid like this. People coach against me all the time, grow up.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
John making Johns I see.

I need to get back in the lab and learn how to play stuff again, good stuff guys.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
1: ADHD ($135.00) - Good stuff.
2: Vinnie ($67.50) - Great job Vinnie, had a wonderful time as always, great seeing you. Give me an easier bracket next time xD. I'll see you next time.
3: Will ($40.50) - Dem finger spasms bro. Good **** tho, you'll get 1st eventually. See ya Monday.
4: Mintyflesh ($27.00) - Seriously, how you got a 9 out of 12 on that essay is...idk. But good ****, you're a top player in my eyes. Also, ICs vs Kirby can kiss my ***, bro. xD
5: John12346 - Good stuff, come to VGC!
5: vVv Cheese - Saaallltty, but good stuff either way. Should've gone all MK. Thanks for buying me food. :)
7: Penta - Your Ganondorf may be the non-NE Verm.
7: RJ - Good stuff.
9: Gunblade - Great seeing you again, thanks for keeping me hyped and motivated during my only win of the day. :) Def one of the nicest Smashers out there.
9: Raptor - Good stuff, nasty Yoshi.
9: SGTW - Awesome job, that Peach of yours is no joke.
9: Pane - Still hate Wolf, good stuff, nice seeing you. I'll never main Wolf, ever. :)
13: Zorai - Good stuff, you're like the quietest player around, but definitely a great Marth.
13: Mr. Eric - Good stuff.
13: Coontail - Great seeing you again, thanks for playing friendlies with me. You're getting there, that Squirtle of yours is pretty damn ridiculous.
13: Tony T - Good stuff, had fun playing doubles. We got this next time.
17: NEN - Good stuff.
17: B-MO - Good stuff.
17: M4ge - Good stuff.
17: Chef fox - Good stuff.
17: Rapture - JUST USE KIRBY, GET GOOD, ???, PROFIT.
17: Sama - Good stuff.
17: Storm - Fun matches, don't get grabbed so much.
17: Nuker - Thanks for playing friendlies with me, good stuff.
25: BRCLI - Good stuff.
25: Bird man - Good stuff.
25: Fear - Good stuff.

I'll see all of you next time. Got one win this time. Going for two next time! Vinnie, make room for a stream next time, I want to do commentary!

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Next time, when I realize the all-mighty and awesome Pane (the best wolf in new york!!!) is playing, I'll try to be quiet!

I don't wanna make a big deal out of this, but if you can't handle somebody talking in a tourney match, don't even bother showing up.

<3 everybody. I had a fun time, I especially liked all the new guys coming out :) Add me on aib, we can play wifi :D allisbrawl.com/profile/mintyflesh.ai

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1: ADHD- Your diddy never fails to impress me. Hope to play it again some time
2: Vinnie- Lol you are ****ing awesome. I have no idea how you're able to use all those chars at a high level. Pick up Yoshi :p
3: Will- Fun friendlies. Fear the Yoshi :p
4:MintyFlesh - Fun set. You ***** me 3rd game every time I tried to land :( Also thanks for being cool about my controlled ****ing up mid-match.
5: John12346 - Lmao epic set. Your Lucario > my Lucario 1000x
5: vVv Cheese - Salty :(
7: Penta - Why do you keep going Ganon!?
7: RJ - Good ****.
9: Gunblade - Thanks for the friendlies. I started playing better after them
9: Raptor - Learn how to land without getting *****
9: SGTW - First tourney and you come 9th out of 27! Started B-Sticking with Peach just last week too. Good friggin ****! :D
9: Pane - Gj
13: Zorai - You're getting there. Lets mm next time :)
13: Mr. Eric - Good set. Work on punishing a little. There were many times i was left wide open and you didnt take advantage. Other then that, nice Marth.
13: Coontail - Sick PT. Hope to see you at other tourneys.
13: Tony T - You got your Redemption! XD btw i was kidding about the mm. Ill definately mm you next time.
17: NEN - Nice TL man :)
17: B-MO - That Ganon...
17: M4ge - GGS :o
17: Chef fox - good stuff
17: Rapture - Nice kirby. Everytime you get called for a set I think its me.
17: Sama - :( More UpB!
17: Storm - Good stuff
17: Nuker - Hopefully you do better next time :/
25: BRCLI - Good stuff. I read your name as broccoli.
25: Bird man - good stuff
25: Fear - Good stuff

sasook.

Smash Cadet
Sooo I got here too late to enter anything, but I had fun watching all of what went on. Shoutouts:

1: ADHD - I was pretty excited to see the Diddy in person, and man is it as impressive as I thought it'd be. Good stuff, grats on winning the tourney.
2: Vinnie - this dude is mad friendly, I've never had a smasher I've just met hug me before lol. Thanks for hosting this event, I'll definitely be at future ones if I'm free (and get there earlier). I wanna play you next time!
3: Will - **** as usual. That set vs John....omg. That spike though lol....so clutch as always.
4: Mintyflesh - I made it out to a tourney, see? =D
5: John12346 - You had that set against Will....shoulda banned YI D:
5: vVv Cheese - Fun talking about how lame SBU is lol. Also your set with Vinnie was definitely memorable to say the least.
7: Penta - I'm glad people are starting to recognize me at least (y).
7: RJ - HE'S GOING TO DISNEYLAND!
9: Pane - Good seeing you as always.
13: Coontail - Fun talking to you dude, and from the looks of it I guess I might catch you at school sometime lol.
13: Tony T - Good seeing you again.
17: M4ge - Losing to Yoshi why? Also, you got KO'd by jab jab misfire. Feel bad.

Can anyone tell me, that parking lot behind the venue....the sign said you need a permit to park there, but Will told me it's fine. Not that I don't trust Will, I just wanna confirm what he said. Because finding parking was a bit of a headache.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Yeah, I've said this a lot of times, but

I'm like, physically incapable of getting mad over Brawl matches. Maybe unhappy at those rare times, and only after the match had actually ended and I've had some time to wind down, but never mad.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
vinnieeee!!

Get first next time :)

Good job Will! Wow, Sasook went to a tournament!

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
It was great to see new faces. Fun tourney.

I suck vs. g&w.

Shoutouts to shieldbreaker into the stage.

Vinnie

Smash Master
1: ADHD ($135.00) :diddy::metaknight::toonlink::dedede: GGs, thanks for not sandbagging set 2, I really learned a lot and hopefully my MK can take you next time! Ahaha good stuff winning both events.
2: Vinnie ($67.50) :metaknight::gw::popo: - No more losses to players worse than you.
3: Will ($40.50) :dk2: - It was awesome seeing and teaming with you and IHOP was **** after the tourney. Thanks for the ride.
4: Mintyflesh ($27.00) :marth::popo: 2nd best placing ICs, da bes. Good **** making that bank. IHOP *****.
5: John12346 :lucario: Good set John, I'm proud of you! You broke my streak of six wins against you lmao, good **** stepping it up dude.
5: vVv Cheese :popo::falco::dedede::metaknight::marth: Good set, lol at ending. MK vs Peach next time game 1 again. I'll get you this time. Lol at 3 usmashes game two!
7: Penta :gw::ganondorf: Good stuff on top 8. Sucks you have to play Minty every time -_- lol.
7: RJ :lucario::metaknight: Good set dude, that was really challenging. "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!" Happy birthday dude.
9: Gunblade :metaknight::marth: Quite the unlucky guy :/. I hope you had a good time though Brendan.
Will: "Ughh I can't believe I tripped into that tornado!" (or something like that)
Brendan: "Will, if life gives you lemons, make beef stew". <3
9: Raptor :yoshi2::lucario: Keep up those top 10 placings man! Hope to see you next time.
9: SGTW :peach: You're actually really impressive if this was actually your first tourney o.o you better come to Uprise 4!
9: Pane :wolf: Good job on the top 10 but please be more humble about your losses and stop threatening people, esp my friends.
13: Zorai :marth: :ganondorf: Nice seeing you man, come to Uprise 4!
13: Mr. Eric :marth: Nice meeting you! Thanks for coming out! Good set.
13: Coontail :pt: You were only here for a few hours but it was fun seeing you.
13: Tony T :lucario: Thanks for coming dude! Your attitude towards this game is actually really inspiring.
17: NEN :random: Thanks for coming!
17: B-MO :gw: Thanks for coming!
17: M4ge :link2::marth: <3 yay you entered, we gotta train soon!
17: Chef fox :random: Thanks for coming!
17: Rapture :pt::kirby2: Come to Uprise 4, Rapture! xD it's always great seeing you.
17: Sama :luigi2: Nice seeing you man.
17: Storm :metaknight: Thanks for coming!
17: Nuker :diddy: Good thing you got to enter in time haha, thanks for coming!
25: BRCLI :random: Thanks for coming, broccoli! xD
25: Bird man :dedede: Thanks for coming!
25: Fear :zerosuitsamus: Thanks for coming!

I had a lot of fun at this tourney, nothing really went wrong so I'm happy about that. Good **** to John12346 for beating me and good **** to the moneymakers in all events. Thanks for coming out everyone, hope to see you all at Uprise of Long Island #4!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302179
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11924

edit:
Btw, when will the videos be uploaded?
Like right now, even though I'm not sure if much got recorded D:

SunGodTurnedWolf

Smash Rookie
9: SGTW :peach: You're actually really impressive if this was actually your first tourney o.o you better come to Uprise 4!
Yup, first real tournament offline besides a Play n Trade one. I'll definetly try to go to the next one if Raptor wants to.

Broccoli

Smash Cadet
This was my first tournament I've gone to and got my *** kicked across the board, but I had a ton of fun, I was there with Nen and both me and him agreed that that was the most fun we've had with brawl in a while.

I hope to be at more tourney's and get a bit better, because although it was fun, I don't like losing all the time ;)

Hope to see you guys again

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Singles
1: ADHD ($135.00) - Good **** winning again man I hope I can get that peach $1 mm in soon LOL
2: Vinnie ($67.50) - Thanks for rushing me LOL, but I really hope we practice soon!
3: Will ($40.50) - As always great to see a fellow ginger, good **** keeping the placings up. Hope I see you at john's soon
4: Mintyflesh ($27.00)- MINTY!!!! :) I miss you!
5: John12346 - Nice to see you
5: vVv Cheese - Really awesome set man I thought I came pretty damn close against marth and MK. But good sets and hope I see you soon.
7: Penta- Didn't play you in bracket this time but Im coming for you penta and your HM on the PR lol
7: RJ- Good listening to a person who can give dead on advice and it works LOL. But awesome seeing you again man I haven't seen you since back at Ryko's with rookie and the pit player!
9: Gunblade - nice seeing you
9: Raptor- Hopefully well can play soon but thanks for checking out my PT I appreciate the appreciation of my PT LOL
9: SGTW- Damn good games man you are a damn good player....it killed me that you 2-0d me then I went 3-0 in friendlies but hey MM next time?
9: Pane- nice seeing you
13: Zorai- nice seeing you even tho you totally didnt say HI!!!!
13: Mr. Eric- nice seeing you
13: Coontail- Hope this 13th place motivates me.....I placed top 10 the past 6 tournies besides this ugh
13: Tony T- nice seeing you
17: NEN- nice seeing you
17: B-MO- nice seeing you
17: M4ge- Havent seen you since stonybrook lol but hopefully we can play soon
17: Chef fox- nice seeing you
17: Rapture- Your getting better rapture keep that PT up and I'll gladly help with that. But dont get down you did A LOT better than the last time I saw you at Uprise
17: Sama- Good set man I got alot of matchup knowledge against Luigi otherwise i think it might have been a bit more in your favor....keep it up tho!
17: Storm- nice seeing you
17: Nuker- AWESOME SEEING YOU MAN...I havent seen you since gametable and those were awesome friendlies we had....hopefully next time we can MM
25: BRCLI- Nice seeing you
25: Bird man- Nice seeing you
25: Fear- Good set man....you gotta use those pieces more to your advantage tho I totally took % lead every game because of it. And also those SD's were pretty whack.

Overall awesome tourny and I cant wait to see everyone at uprise 4!!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
He beat Anti at a MK banned tourney the season before that. Not this season. He did beat Ninjalink also this season.

edit: he is on HM already though.

Top Bottom