• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uprise of Long Island #13

Vinnie

Smash Master
So awesome to have a pretty decent sized event with tons of new players! Had an overall great time. Uprise 14 will be on August 2nd at the same venue.

Singles (21 entrants)
(Click for bracket)
1: XFIRE Vinnie ($154.00) :popo: :metaknight:
2: Mr. Eric ($78.00) :marth:
3: XFIRE Will ($26.00) :dk2:
4: Cody :metaknight: :toonlink:
5: Hazmatt :metaknight:
5: Raptor :yoshi2:
7: MetalPat :rob:
7: MikeKirby :kirby2:
9: Mr. T-bag
9: CT CoonTail :metaknight::pt:
9: No-Skillz :marth:
9: CoZmos :metaknight:
13: RekRP
13: Andrewajt62 :metaknight:
13: XFIRE TheDul0r :lucario:
13: Gohan :diddy:
17: Joe?
17: GOKU
17: TM87
17: Lame? :luigi2:
17: T-bone

Doubles (6 teams)
(Click for bracket)
1: NCHF (XFIRE Vinnie & Brian) ($72.00) (10-0) :metaknight: & :rob:
2: XFIRE Will & Punishment Divine($36.00) (7-4) :dk2: & :wario:
3: Rundas & Cody ($12.00) (7-5) :snake:/:metaknight & :metaknight:
4: Who where? (Hazmatt & Metalpat) :metaknight: / :rob:
5: T-bag & Skillz
6: SNB (GOKU & Gohan)

Mid Tier singles (17 entrants)
(Click for bracket)
1: XFIRE Vinnie ($54.00) :peach: / :rob:
2: MikeKirby ($27.00) :kirby2:
3: XFIRE Will ($9.00):dk2:
4: CT CoonTail:pt:
5: No-Skillz :wolf:
5: raptor:yoshi2:
7: Blazer:luigi2:
7: Mr. T-bag
9: Hazmatt
9: MetalPat
9: Gohan
9: Lame?
13: GOKU
13: Andrewajt62
13: T-bone
13: CoZmos
17: RekRP
17: Boosh

Updating with bracket images & characters used. POST YOUR CHARACTER IF I FORGET YOURS! :D fun time everyone!

Last edited:

LOE1

Smash Lord
Mr.Eric beating Will? Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NH Cody

Smash Champion
grr almost 2-0'd vinnie then lost D:<

fun tourney. I got depressed after losing in winners for picking a high risk option xD

fun money matches with several people.

Raptor vs Mikekirby was legendary! haha double kill ending game 3 last hit

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
Had fun attending a Brawl tournament for something a little different. Can't complain going 2-2 with very little MU experience, and had such a hype set with Coontail.

Also, Zenith 2014 is August 2nd, so you may want to reschedule.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I had a 30% lead at the end of game 2. I was about 100% and he was about 130% but I was at the ledge. I didn't want to go for the timeout so I tried to find a way to get back onstage for the kill. so after a few edge regrabs I tried nado back on stage. but he fsmashed and I died xD. game 3 I cp'd bf, and I think yi or even frigate would have been better. so the stage was my first mistake, and my next mistake was a couple of input errors/slow reaction time game 3. I think he twostocked game 3.

it's okay though. it was just a local, and it was literally my first time vs a good ics as mk. he's probably faced 50 mks. I thought Anti was coming so I was thinking more about the ditto than ics. I'll study mus for next regional/national. happy I got to see mikekirby again. we usually play all the time but it's nice to see him in person. same with no skillz and the upstate ny players. nice meeting blazer. and it was fun teaming with rundas =]

rundas1234

Smash Cadet
just a correction vinnie, i didnt use mk here. i went wario and snake in doubles.

@ N NH Cody im glad you enjoyed teaming with me ^.^ i enjoyed it too. sucks that i suck and sd'd as much as i did, and im still salty we didnt get second place. hazmatt and metalpat did amazing. lots of new faces at this tournament.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
fun tournament, glad we made it out. I went fox in mid tiers and technically I did win a game with fox in regular bracket too haha. shoutouts to whoever told me that set was mid-tiers, mightve been punishment divine?

MetalPat

Smash Ace
fun tournament. I also won a couple games with Ganon, and T-Bone used ZSS in singles, and i believe he used link for mid tier. :)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
fun tournament, glad we made it out. I went fox in mid tiers and technically I did win a game with fox in regular bracket too haha. shoutouts to whoever told me that set was mid-tiers, mightve been punishment divine?
I was actually the one to tell you it was regular bracket! I blame Vinnie for the mishap, sorry about that though haha

Top Bottom