• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uprise of LI 1/22/11- Results!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Fair enough since I don't know what it's like to be in that position, haha.

Tell me though: say someone new eventually gets really good and starts taking sets off of you consistently, and even starts to outrank you, would something like that spark your competitive side back up?
Basically, personally i would.

And vs Dabuz i went Falco/MK Lost (2-3)
Vs Vinnie i went all Pikachu and Lost (2-3)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Anti

you should, like, continue teaming with me during your "having fun" streak

I wanna keep killing people at 40 :bee:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Fair enough since I don't know what it's like to be in that position, haha.

Tell me though: say someone new eventually gets really good and starts taking sets off of you consistently, and even starts to outrank you, would something like that spark your competitive side back up?
He did care enough last week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X085YU71MQ8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Don't be afraid of him being a Mango, I don't think there will be another one of those (sandbag/have fun forever players). Anti's still my favorite player to watch.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Don't be afraid of him being a Mango, I don't think there will be another one of those (sandbag/have fun forever players)
Did you forget about me or something? I enjoy this game to a great extent, even in defeat, if you recall.

I mean, of course I don't have amazing skills or anything, but have you seen me when I go all excite mode midmatch? It's like I don't have a single care in the world when I'm playing.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I have seen you go excite mode. Its awesome :D

I can get like that too, but only in friendlies. I wish I could be so relaxed while playing in tourney.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
He did care enough last week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X085YU71MQ8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Don't be afraid of him being a Mango, I don't think there will be another one of those (sandbag/have fun forever players). Anti's still my favorite player to watch.
Yeah because i traveled all the way to NJ lol

This was 20 minutes away and i was influenceddd

EDIT : Keit i will never understand why i am your fav player to watch lmao, i like it, but i think my playstyle is just average MK **** that happens to ****.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Premium
Yeah because i traveled all the way to NJ lol

This was 20 minutes away and i was influenceddd

EDIT : Keit i will never understand why i am your fav player to watch lmao, i like it, but i think my playstyle is just average MK **** that happens to ****.
That's Barnes guy. He's gonna turn you into Kush :o

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Had fun, money's always nice, ggz errbody

I didn't wanna split even though it was offered cause that's how I roll B-) wanted to see if I could really win, why would I play this game if I didn't wanna push myself to my limits?

GGs all, Lucario is impossible, special shoutouts to all the LI fam, you know who you are and love you all.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Had fun, money's always nice, ggz errbody

I didn't wanna split even though it was offered cause that's how I roll B-) wanted to see if I could really win, why would I play this game if I didn't wanna push myself to my limits?

GGs all, Lucario is impossible, special shoutouts to all the LI fam, you know who you are and love you all.
LOL it's possible, Vinnie was getting me off the ledge pretty well.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
PD, just pretend that Lucario is seriously, literally, like, in every context of the word, Goku.

~sense~

Top Bottom