• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
real talk, idk why this ban couldn't have waited until after the game ended regardless of how against the rules it was. If it's against the rules, great whatever ban it, but why right away when you know the account is 100% harmless and you're already in the middle of the game?

I don't know if it was a lack of communication or if you didn't just want to put in the effort, but there isn't a realistic reason to force Soup out of the game/onto his main before the game is over. You can easily just say "finish this game and don't do this again without proper communication and reasoning", but instead you just ruined the experience for him with something that was entirely avoidable. I won't call anyone a "bad mod", but this was definitely a bad decision on moderation's part (both you and the admins/other moderators involved). Communication is key and you guys failed miserably there and you ruined the experience for Soup and potentially others entirely. Either catch it before, or let the game play out.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
there's a signup thread but it's confusing because a lot of people on the list don't seem to be around anymore, but I want to host a game and also have the free time for it!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ultimately Bard was just applying the rules of the forum as he understood them (and which was backed up by discussing it with other staff members). I think it's unfair to criticise him for just doing his job. Nobody wants to be the no-fun guy, but we still have a job to do, and what has to be done is not always going to be agreeable to everyone.

For what it's worth, I'd probably have done the same in his position. If the account had some mechanical significance for the game, then I might have let it slide until the game ended/they got lynched, but since it didn't then I agree with the action Bard took. It's nothing personal against anyone, the rules have to be applied consistently so we couldn't really make too much of an exception for any case.

I do think that the process of setting up alts and hydras for use here needs to be clarified, though, since even though hydras are common in mafia, the rules and regulations surrounding alts aren't really made clear anywhere here. So we're working on setting up a thread with all the details for that, so hopefully we can avoid this kind of situation in future.

Anyway, this discussion has probably run its course by now.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
BarDulL BarDulL #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe My phone autologs me into the Cheerilee alt account and I never transferred over the saved password on Acrostic. You can ban the account. Also, no drama. If that also results in an infraction for this account I don't mind either. Infractions are like speeding tickets, sucks to have them but sometimes you get them for going 45 mph on a 30 mph zone during Christmas time.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Dooms Dooms Don't understand how you possibly think soup is the victim in this situation when he has a consistent history of this behavior. He was still meta-gaming his own slot as he was getting mod-killed making promises like he was not mafia which I think is gross/disgusting. Then again, I've seen this behavior used before in other Dgames in this subsection to the point where I no longer take it at face value. Soup is always the victim and always quits preemptively without trying to play out the situation to at least make it favorable for other people. It's unfortunately been a defining character trait that I've known him for since I met him and it hasn't changed even as we approach 2019.

I'll put it this way. I have a good memory and you'd be surprised how close I play things to the chest. This behavior was actually pointed out to me by a much more veteran Dgames player years ago and my response was nonpartial and that I thought he was still maturing and would grow out of the behavior. This was after my first run in where I got "soup'd." I never mentioned this account because I'm actually not a drama llama. I'm not a victim. I deserved to get "soup'd" and it was good because I had an unhealthy behavior on another mafia website where essentially being exiled was one of the best things that happened in terms of getting my life together.

That was over 5 years ago. It's now 2019 and games are still getting soup'd and he still pulls out that victim card that the system is flawed and he knows better, it's sad. Because when I call people out I know that I'm one of the few people who gives 0 ****s and will tell you that I think you are a piece of **** when it comes down to it and I'll swallow the infractions because that's how the system is built. But, I know that I'm being antisocial and inhospitable, so I honestly try to not reach that point by sticking to my avoid lists/ban lists because I know I'm not going to change. The worst would be if I wouldn't be able to accept that I'm flawed and at times possibly a terrible/antagonistic person. Because that would mean that I would be delusional and unaware of the negative impact I could have on others.

Soup isn't a victim. He chooses to role play one and will keep playing out the role until he admits that it's his own fault he finds himself in these situations.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
This is the third or fourth time I remember him making an alt account to hide that he's Soup
I only have an issue when people try to shift blame to other factors e.g. the system, dumb rules, etc instead of admitting the possibility that they are part of the problem. When every stranger around you stinks, there is only one common factor and it's not them.

It's hard to tell whether good natured "normal" people are lying or honest on a relative scale within a mafia game. It's harder to tell a player who you think is absolutely delusional or role playing/acting as if they were a new player just for the funsies is lying to you or lying to themselves. This becomes less of a read on alignment and more of a read on their personality. Just how ****ed up is this person that they want to put up this facade to make your job harder when they could just play it straight and help you read them by being themselves. Then you have to dive even deeper and think about whether you even knew this person in the first place if they are hiding behind a fictional identity whether you really knew them in the first place. Actually figuring people out is a ***** when you actually start going into the rabbit hole. Then it does not become a game where you have to read their alignment, but their in-game kink/fetish and their lack of connection to any form of logical reality. You know what you call professionals who actually attempt to do that in real life? Therapists.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
real talk, idk why this ban couldn't have waited until after the game ended regardless of how against the rules it was. If it's against the rules, great whatever ban it, but why right away when you know the account is 100% harmless and you're already in the middle of the game?
I would take 'not during a Day phase' and been very happy with it. Maybe that's not realistic, I don't know.
I'm just being salty because I have an ongoing theory that on occasion, provided the correct amounts, salt actually improves the flavor.

#HBC | Acrostic #HBC | Acrostic I'm the one who dragged it up again.

I decided to look through some of my older posts; this was 2015
It is not mine nor J's fault for playing the way we do, and I won't change because you want to try and make me play the way you want me to.
I try not to go off the deep end like I used to but if you can't accept that I play that way then honestly blacklist me because you'd be doing me a service

Last edited:

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I didn't really follow what was going on after I die so I can't comment much on everyone's play.

But I can see Nabe put a lot of thought into the game. Plus I am really fond of silly flavorful games that I don't have to take too seriously. So props to him!

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary I don't understand why you are referring to yourself as Soup and quoting Soup's older posts unless you are account sharing with Soup or you are also an alternate form of Soup. A lot of internal questions I have had kept to myself would be explained if you were secretly a soup alt this entire time. Either situation shows that you still don't understand that you contribute to the problem by hiding on alt accounts and then complain about it when you get discovered. Anyone with two brain cells can deduce that blacklisting you from games is useless if you just hypothetically pretend to be Kary or a new anime character to avoid the bad reputation that surrounds your soup account. It's great that you are obstinate and don't want to change. I just feel really stupid that I thought you would be remorseful instead of wasting time digging up quotes from 2015 that show you clearly don't give a **** that you might be a negative influence on other people. You do you.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I lost what I was posting, whoops.
Long story short, I'm just baffled that somehow alt accounts is an issue we don't seem prepared for in 2019.

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary I don't understand why you are referring to yourself as Soup and quoting Soup's older posts unless you are account sharing with Soup or you are also an alternate form of Soup. A lot of internal questions I have had kept to myself would be explained if you were secretly a soup alt this entire time.
I still have the secret santa gift Xonar sent me, if that answers your question. I am not anyone's alt nor have I ever posted as an alt. I could go on if you felt that would help any.

In my curiosity I went through my own post history for mentions of 'ban' and 'soup', I brought up the posts in question because I thought they were relevant to your own comments, and served as background to my comment at the top of this post.

SOME TIME LATER EDIT:
Stumbled across what I was looking for in the first place:
KaryFiend 06-19-2015 11:29 PM ET (US)
blacklist soup
Knew I'd said that somewhere.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Direct your anger with soup at me if you want, but be advised that I barely know the guy. His own particular brand of bull**** is not of any particular note to me.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Don't care anymore. I typed my response to frame the situation. The frame has been established. Whether people want to use it or just want to use their own picture with their own frame is up to them. If they want to think it's for the drama, then it's whatever. This "situation" has reinforced to me the idea that people will choose whatever want to believe regardless of discourse. It's mafia, it's just a joke, no need to be so serious.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
so uh

whens the next game starting
Don't mind me, just advertising my discord server where I initiated a round of mafia once this one ended, and the deadline for signups is at 1/9/2018 midnight, even though the current players start tonight at 1/8/2019 midnight. 2.5 hours until the game starts, 26.5 hours until no further players are admitted. I had a few people drop out, so their spots are vacant unless I could find people to fill it.

I'm testing out my game-running ability for when I finish the twoPick mafia setup. Y'all should play or something. Unless you need a break after Nabe's game. Which is fine. Link is in the signature that I made just for this. Okay I'm done advertising.

Maven89

Smash Master
Soup doesn’t play the way he used to and I’d give him most improved out of anyone if we gave awards, I don’t find it fair to talk about him based off how he acted years ago

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Thanks for hosting Nabe. MVP Nabe

for upick 2 my role will be 'the secret mechanic from upick 1' watch out y'all

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
In terms of Soup as a person, he's improved a lot and I could tell that just by playing one game with him. Marisa wasn't to shut down meta arguments against him, it was to play the game as Marisa which is in line with the idea of a upick. He just took it a step further, which would be fine in old dgames and on most other sites that are more mafia focused. You said mafia is about fun, and he was just trying to enhance that experience. Soup is fine.

I'm glad the alt rules are getting clarified so this doesn't happen again and hopefully Soup will come back to play more later down the road. Situation was handled poorly and generic moderation response is eye-roll at best, but if it can't happen again then there's hardly any need to beat a dead horse.

S2 I'm actually dying at the fact that I just auto assumed you used your ability, while in reality you just didn't feel like dealing with the restriction again (for good reasons but still). Good **** LOL.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Like this post if you want to hear my thoughts about your play.
Pokechu Pokechu - My little baby, bless your soul.
I expect you would have won if I hadn't been able to kill JTB, because I would probably want to him lynch him before you, but that's the way it goes. Unfortunately, buddying me to the moon only gets you so far. Re-reading your posts on the last Day, they were all very "hi I'm here! maybe this?" and it seemed clear to me that your heart wasn't in looking for scum, but overall it served you well here. If you had played a little more decisively in Lylo we might be having a different conversation. Well played. ★★★★

Maven89 Maven89 - I actually convinced myself that you had to use your ability before the end of Day 2 or you would lose it. That was the best explanation I could come to for you upsetting the Shish waggon the way you did. It is fine to kill a few townies in the early game in order to get information and make progress in the game- unless you have some sort of clear on a slot I just can't agree with trying to save someone like that. You probably know all of this and were just pressed on time, but still.
As to my efforts to kill you, I felt that on balance it would be worth getting an extra flip. -- For the record, it didn't occur to me that there could be multiple mafia kills in one night, and on that basis your flip wouldn't have cost us a Day, and I didn't know who I ought to prime next. Your posts read clearly townie to me, but the problem I had was there just wasn't enough of them for me to be confident in that read. I hope in the next game we meet it's with more time and less pressure. ★★★

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin - I had a lot of problems figuring out your slot, you were happy to be in the thread and posting, but you weren't really doing anything on your own initiative. I had several questions, not least I was confused by your mention of gasoline, because my role PM doesn't mention this (I asked Nabe in order to clarify things). I was also concerned by you seemingly worrying over how you are perceived by others, myself especially. For your first game, you played admirably. But I felt you did very little to help the town towards the correct conclusion, and I would be interested to see how you approach the game from that mindset.
The way in which you initially mentioned the cold as an element was a mistake on your part, but you might easily get away with it next time. I still don't understand the whole 'joking with my friend' thing, and I still think that my read on you as "wanting to fit in" was a clue to your role as an Indy. But since you decided to choose, from all possible things, a coat hanger as your character, I will concede that there are some aspects of your character I'm yet to understand.
Finally, I will apologize for pressuring and making gambits on you. Maybe a better person than me would go easy on you in your first game. You seem like a pretty cool person, and one to watch in future games. ★★★

Dooplissity Dooplissity - I feel like your attitude and content was clearly pro-town all the way through the game. But after Day 2 your activity took a downturn, and so I'm left with not a huge amount to say. The only thing I take an issue with is your support for Oppo's claim on Day 3; it was reasonable to give him a pass on Day 1, but I think when he's literally controlling the lynch he deserves greater scrutiny. But anyways, thank you in particular for supporting me in Lylo, I really didn't want to have to argue with Joey and I think your endorsement helped a lot with that. ★★★★

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe I don't have any thoughts about your play. As to the setup, I am amazed- I don't believe it. The roles were clever in all cases, as well as being hilarious and downright inspired in some. The way in which you linked the factions' interactions and delicately hang everything together so that it balanced is simply beyond me. I am cautious about lauding praise upon it only because it seems like a trick, like magic. I for one thoroughly enjoyed my role, and this seems to be the consensus among most players, so again, thank you. And as a host, you were very good, clear, reliable and effective. I expect that you put a lot of work into this one, and I hope that you found some enjoyment in it. If there is a future one, I will look forward to it.
고생해 주셔서 정말 감사합니다 ★★★★★

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
1500 posts in a month of playing. I get the game ended a bit ago, but it's still an impressive number to wrap your head around.

Pokechu Pokechu - My little baby, bless your soul.
I expect you would have won if I hadn't been able to kill JTB, because I would probably want to him lynch him before you, but that's the way it goes. Unfortunately, buddying me to the moon only gets you so far. Re-reading your posts on the last Day, they were all very "hi I'm here! maybe this?" and it seemed clear to me that your heart wasn't in looking for scum, but overall it served you well here. If you had played a little more decisively in Lylo we might be having a different conversation. Well played. ★★★★

Maven89 Maven89 - I actually convinced myself that you had to use your ability before the end of Day 2 or you would lose it. That was the best explanation I could come to for you upsetting the Shish waggon the way you did. It is fine to kill a few townies in the early game in order to get information and make progress in the game- unless you have some sort of clear on a slot I just can't agree with trying to save someone like that. You probably know all of this and were just pressed on time, but still.
As to my efforts to kill you, I felt that on balance it would be worth getting an extra flip. -- For the record, it didn't occur to me that there could be multiple mafia kills in one night, and on that basis your flip wouldn't have cost us a Day, and I didn't know who I ought to prime next. Your posts read clearly townie to me, but the problem I had was there just wasn't enough of them for me to be confident in that read. I hope in the next game we meet it's with more time and less pressure. ★★★

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin - I had a lot of problems figuring out your slot, you were happy to be in the thread and posting, but you weren't really doing anything on your own initiative. I had several questions, not least I was confused by your mention of gasoline, because my role PM doesn't mention this (I asked Nabe in order to clarify things). I was also concerned by you seemingly worrying over how you are perceived by others, myself especially. For your first game, you played admirably. But I felt you did very little to help the town towards the correct conclusion, and I would be interested to see how you approach the game from that mindset.
The way in which you initially mentioned the cold as an element was a mistake on your part, but you might easily get away with it next time. I still don't understand the whole 'joking with my friend' thing, and I still think that my read on you as "wanting to fit in" was a clue to your role as an Indy. But since you decided to choose, from all possible things, a coat hanger as your character, I will concede that there are some aspects of your character I'm yet to understand.
Finally, I will apologize for pressuring and making gambits on you. Maybe a better person than me would go easy on you in your first game. You seem like a pretty cool person, and one to watch in future games. ★★★

Dooplissity Dooplissity - I feel like your attitude and content was clearly pro-town all the way through the game. But after Day 2 your activity took a downturn, and so I'm left with not a huge amount to say. The only thing I take an issue with is your support for Oppo's claim on Day 3; it was reasonable to give him a pass on Day 1, but I think when he's literally controlling the lynch he deserves greater scrutiny. But anyways, thank you in particular for supporting me in Lylo, I really didn't want to have to argue with Joey and I think your endorsement helped a lot with that. ★★★★

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe I don't have any thoughts about your play. As to the setup, I am amazed- I don't believe it. The roles were clever in all cases, as well as being hilarious and downright inspired in some. The way in which you linked the factions' interactions and delicately hang everything together so that it balanced is simply beyond me. I am cautious about lauding praise upon it only because it seems like a trick, like magic. I for one thoroughly enjoyed my role, and this seems to be the consensus among most players, so again, thank you. And as a host, you were very good, clear, reliable and effective. I expect that you put a lot of work into this one, and I hope that you found some enjoyment in it. If there is a future one, I will look forward to it.
고생해 주셔서 정말 감사합니다 ★★★★★
This is a fair review, and I agree with practically your whole review of my game. A bunch of my posts were confusing in hindsight, and my lie about reading about cold was a big mistake on my part.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
But since you decided to choose, from all possible things, a coat hanger as your character, I will concede that there are some aspects of your character I'm yet to understand.
How I decided in my DM to Nabe.

UtopianPoyzin said:
First off, I wanted to say thanks for pinging me in uPick mafia, I did indeed want to join.

Now, I hope I have that character selection rules correct; I pick a video game character and you assign abilities based on the role (character) I have chosen?"
#HBC | Nabe said:
Actually, you can choose any character from anything, or real people, or any thing, period, or any concept. Which is not to say that you have to choose again.
UtopianPoyzin said:
Huh, that must be difficult to come up with attributes for any person or thing. Now I'm tempted to be anything from a coat hanger or clothes iron, to a golf club or a steel beam. Would you be upset if I picked those?

Nah, I'll just stick with Bandana Dee. Final answer. Keep it nice and clean.
#HBC | Nabe said:
A coat hanger sounds great, but you do you.
UtopianPoyzin said:
S C R A T C H
T H A T
I ' M
N O W
A
H E C C I N
C O A T
H A N G E R
Y E A H
B O I S
L E T ' S
D O
T H I S ! ! !
#HBC | Nabe said:
UPICK SYSTEM VER.7.0.5
>PLEASE CHOO
SE YOUR CHARACTER

A
H E C C I N
C O A T
H A N G E R
>IS THIS YOUR CHOICE? Y/N
>(THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE IN 24 HOURS)
UtopianPoyzin said:
>Y
>YOUR ANSWER => Y
>CONFIRM SELECTION?
>Y
>THE CHARACTER THAT HAS BEEN SELECTED IS

A
H E C C I N
C O A T
H A N G E R
>WELCOME TO THE GAME, USER "UTOPIANPOYZIN", NICKNAME "UTOPIAN"
>UPICK SYSTEM VER.7.0.5 WILL UNLOCK IN APPROXIMATELY 17 HOURS - 39 MINUTES

>GOOD LUCK

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I like to believe that this game would have run more smoothly and would have had zero controversy if I had been involved. With that, I'm sorry for what my absence has caused.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I mean, my rancorous behavior in the past is far more contained. I'm 24, I don't exactly have time to be trying to dissuade people and play internet roles, I think that's better suited to CSGO where I spend my time changing my name to the likes of "weinerboy" or "anal*******@yahoo.com" to get a rise out of someone when I headshot them through mid on Dust II. This is important because you are people that I have extended history with and the people in CS:GO are expendable and I'm likely to never meet them again. This is my homesite, I care about all of you in some way, even Acrostic. I wouldn't be so callous to try and do someone a disservice by being antagonistic or pretending to be someone I'm not, and if I've done that in the past it's because I was a literal teenager with a lack of identity.

As for what happened here? I'm more or less over it. I may give **** to bardull cause it amuses me but that's the type of person I am, I have a dry sense of humor; I think it's funny. The fact that someone is not able to pick up on whether I'm being serious or not is part of the entertainment, but I would never go so far that it'd require a mod stepping in or trying to hide myself like some rogue villain.

but seriously cmon people have u seen gorf before holy **** i feel tame sometimes compared to him not trying to project but lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean, my rancorous behavior in the past is far more contained. I'm 24, I don't exactly have time to be trying to dissuade people and play internet roles, I think that's better suited to CSGO where I spend my time changing my name to the likes of "weinerboy" or "analbastard@yahoo.com" to get a rise out of someone when I headshot them through mid on Dust II. This is important because you are people that I have extended history with and the people in CS:GO are expendable and I'm likely to never meet them again. This is my homesite, I care about all of you in some way, even Acrostic. I wouldn't be so callous to try and do someone a disservice by being antagonistic or pretending to be someone I'm not, and if I've done that in the past it's because I was a literal teenager with a lack of identity.
Soup, if age matters that much to you, then listen up. I’m 28 going on 29.

Age is not important. Looks aren’t important. What’s truly important I’ve realized, in my 28 years of living, are actions.

You did not handle this in the proper way. You broke more forum rules and in-game rules than I can count on a single hand all the while almost getting your slot mod-killed and ruining the game. For all intents and purposes, your slot should have been mod-killed in accordance with your role PM. Nabe had to change your role PM because of it.

I want you to dig deep, look in that mirror, whatever you want to call it, and ask yourself why you did what you did in the first place, and why it was worth doing, because it really wasn’t. And I want you to adapt from it.

This is the last blow up you’re going to have here. I don’t want to see that behavior again. It has no place in this forum.

If you have a problem with how things are handled, talk to someone for a second opinion. Preferably the host or a mod of the forum (someone who will give you a legitimate, unbiased opinion). Voice yourself and your concerns in a manner that is conducive to constructive dialogue when a problem arises, not attempt to publicly drag someone’s name through the mud with assumptions, accusations, and oddly cooked fantasy. Do not self-destruct in anguish when things don’t go your way; if you really are an adult, then act like one.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, if age matters that much to you, then listen up. I’m 28 going on 29.

Age is not important. Looks aren’t important. What’s truly important I’ve realized, in my 28 years of living, are actions.

You did not handle this in the proper way. You broke more forum rules and in-game rules than I can count on a single hand all the while almost getting your slot mod-killed and ruining the game. For all intents and purposes, your slot should have been mod-killed in accordance with your role PM. Nabe had to change your role PM because of it.

I want you to dig deep, look in that mirror, whatever you want to call it, and ask yourself why you did what you did in the first place, and why it was worth doing, because it really wasn’t. And I want you to adapt from it.

This is the last blow up you’re going to have here. I don’t want to see that behavior again. It has no place in this forum.

If you have a problem with how things are handled, talk to someone for a second opinion. Preferably the host or a mod of the forum (someone who will give you a legitimate, unbiased opinion). Voice yourself and your concerns in a manner that is conducive to constructive dialogue when a problem arises, not attempt to publicly drag someone’s name through the mud with assumptions, accusations, and oddly cooked fantasy. Do not self-destruct in anguish when things don’t go your way; if you really are an adult, then act like one.
i didnt read any of this and you spend too much time writing disingenuous fluff that makes me laugh at you

#HBC | ѕoup

my honest opinion? you're a clown bardull. your shoes are on too tight and you spend too much time under the guise of righteousness to push a self-serving agenda onto others, then get upset when people dont agree. this is why i think youre a bad mod, but you are unable to see the grey in areas and only believe in black/white. for someone who totes his position i imagine you'd have the capability to express empathy but instead you bring it upon yourself to bore people with your longwinded speeches and we're all just supposed to nod and think youre really smart

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So my thoughts on this now that the game is over.

Soup made an alt hide his indentity. This goes beyond what hydra’s and when we allow alt accounts for here.

I would have asked an outside mode personally for this situation but that’s here nor there. Bard banning the account was not wrong.

Either way we will likely need to work on approval for alt accounts soon if people want to hydra or make an alt for special games.

What’s done is done we should move on from here.

#HBC | ѕoup

So my thoughts on this now that the game is over.

Soup made an alt hide his indentity. This goes beyond what hydra’s and when we allow alt accounts for here.

I would have asked an outside mode personally for this situation but that’s here nor there. Bard banning the account was not wrong.

Either way we will likely need to work on approval for alt accounts soon if people want to hydra or make an alt for special games.

What’s done is done we should move on from here.
in happenstance if the rules have changed then that's fine, you make it clear to me that leniency was less applied when the site was not as prominent

ur the best ruy, make sure bardull doesnt fly too close to the sun for me

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
my honest opinion? you're a clown bardull. your shoes are on too tight and you spend too much time under the guise of righteousness to push a self-serving agenda onto others, then get upset when people dont agree. this is why i think youre a bad mod, but you are unable to see the grey in areas and only believe in black/white. for someone who totes his position i imagine you'd have the capability to express empathy but instead you bring it upon yourself to bore people with your longwinded speeches and we're all just supposed to nod and think youre really smart
I see why you did what you did, but I don’t think that was really a good excuse in my eyes. But at the same time we’ve let it slide before so....whoops on us.

I know some players hate this because it disguises meta and lets player absolve themselves of any history here in dgames.
in happenstance if the rules have changed then that's fine, you make it clear to me that leniency was less applied when the site was not as prominent

ur the best ruy, make sure bardull doesnt fly too close to the sun for me
It’s more so we got lax on it. Whoops on us.

We were supposed to log and approve them with upper staff but we stopped doing that.

People also made alts for accounts just in dgames which we also let slide.

If Bard asked and given the situation I would have likely banned the account myself given how or is these days.

I do think we as staff are at fault for this overall since this was a bit not clear, which we are gonna work to rectify to make it clear.

Last edited:

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
soup, you can basically think whatever you want about the way swf or bardull or whoever handles things. maybe you're right, maybe you're not, either way I don't really care

but do not reveal hidden info in an attempt to plunge the game/get modkilled. If Nabe had found the leak more important, I would've been force-replaced, and I had to wonder if that was going to happen. I don't want my slot in a cool game to get caught in the middle of some stupid forum drama, Nabe didn't do anything wrong, and he doesn't deserve that either.

Don't **** up the game. You can break every other rule and I'm not gonna have a problem with you, but don't. ****. up. the. game. This goes for everyone else, too.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
but seriously cmon people have u seen gorf before holy **** i feel tame sometimes compared to him not trying to project but lmfao
Better than the absolute worst is not a metric you should be clinging to.

you're a clown bardull.
Well now it all makes sense. He's a clown, you're a fool, and I feel deeply uncomfortable just watching this scene.

#HBC | ѕoup

Better than the absolute worst is not a metric you should be clinging to.

Well now it all makes sense. He's a clown, you're a fool, and I feel deeply uncomfortable just watching this scene.
it was a joke :ohwell:

Top Bottom