• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
no pre-emptive "i told you so" posts if you're not putting a faithful effort towards a different lynch

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
the fact that the maven waggon DIDNT go thru is messed up to me. moydow can die, I don't care, but why he's better than maven remains a mystery to me.
personally I really didn't want another Bowie mafia to happen where it was LyLo and Maven was mislynched for his inactivity LOL shoutout to giraffe sorry I wasn't contributing more

But also because I liked his 211 and it seemed like town!Maven to me, his demeanor

Moy probably would've been more active this game as a whole but I have more faith that I could read Maven correctly and he was a townread for me now while Moy was null

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
want to go on record that I think if shish flips scum later on vult's probably a buddy

we could've pushed that lynch through but a lot of the reason we didn't is that vult stopped pushing his own case
I dropped it because I thought his responses were pretty good. p: and he was keeping up in thread instead of hiding.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dropped it because I thought his responses were pretty good. p: and he was keeping up in thread instead of hiding.
this is certainly plausible, but understand why I'm hedging

if you two were a scumteam, I'd probably be a high-ish priority NK, so I wouldn't be around to mention it later, and you would undoubtedly point to that case D1 as reason you guys wouldn't be Scum together

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** sorry nabe I crossposted with that b/c it didn't tell me new messages were posted :(

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Moydow said:
I'm too lazy to come up with anyone else/more interesting, so just give me something based on Ninja lady over there.

You are
Moydoom the Ninja, Mafia Awesome Sexy Ninja Traitor OC

Moydoom enters the corridor before the rest of the party, stalking amongst the shadows like old friends, and silently observes what lies ahead... "There's something in the branch of that tree," she exclaims in a darkly brooding tone. She hears Moy Moy and I <3 shish discussing what to do about it. That causes her to heave a heavy sigh, as she in turn wonders yet again how to handle their complicated yet erotic Front Row love triangle...

ABILITIES
+ Once per Night, you may bind a player's legs and roleblock them using 影縫い.
- You cannot choose the target for this ability.
Another player will choose for you.

+ Once per game, at Night, you may kill one player by using 飯綱.
- You cannot choose the target for this ability.
Another player will choose for you.

+ Once per game, at Night, you may use 潜伏 to make your action undetectable by Trackers, Watchers, or any other information roles.

SPECIAL NOTES
+ You are classified as a threat to Town, for the purposes of the Town wincon.
+ You know the mafia members to be [REDACTED].
+ You have no contact outside of the thread with the mafia.
+ The mafia does not know your identity, but they do know that you exist.
+ If your controlling player dies, you will be able to choose your own ability targets.
+ [REDACTED]

WIN CONDITION
+ You win when nothing can prevent the mafia from winning.
+ [REDACTED]

[FAKECLAIM REDACTED]

It's kinda sorta Night 1! Get me those sweet actions within 24 hours.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i ****ing told you he was scum. that shouldnt hav even been an argument

just sheep me next time

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just got on to find out I'm dead. Cool. Probably unsurprisingly to those who know me, I'm not too disappointed to be voted out this early; traitor is like the least suitable role possible for me. :p

now I can actually use my mod tools to find out who "Marisa" actually is

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
This post has been edited to include the following message.

THIS WAS A TRIUMPH
I'M MAKING A NOTE HERE, HUGE SUCCESS

-------------------------------------------------------------

Vult Redux Vult Redux was found lying on the ground, frozen, his body extremely cold.

Vult Redux said:
I want to be the koopa clown car. Thank you.

You are
Koopa Clown Car, Town Questionably Sapient Empty Vehicle Capable of Flight

ABILITIES
+ Once per Night, you may choose one player to ride in you.
+ You will Track them to any player(s) that they visit.
+ Most or all actions targeting your rider will instead target you.
- To information roles, you will appear to be targeting your rider's target.
- To a cop, you will appear to be the alignment of your rider.

SPECIAL NOTES
- None.

WIN CONDITION
+ You win when all threats to the Town have been completely eliminated.

It's pretty much Day 2. 48 hours from now, yo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna try to contribute for now while I can as I'm basically gonna be super busy on the next few days since my girlfriend's birthday is coming.

*Ahem*

Moydow's flip doesn't tell us much from her wagon as it's very likely Mafia tried for a myslinch on her and it caught them offguard as well. I still propose we go back to the Maven/Opo lynch though.

Oh yeah, we still have Marisa around, don't we? We'll need to resolve the elephant im the room eventually.
Huh, I wonder if he died protecting someone. Surprised he or his target didn't get doc'd though.
Why do you think Vult would have gotten Doc'd?

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gonna try to contribute for now while I can as I'm basically gonna be super busy on the next few days since my girlfriend's birthday is coming.

*Ahem*

Moydow's flip doesn't tell us much from her wagon as it's very likely Mafia tried for a myslinch on her and it caught them offguard as well. I still propose we go back to the Maven/Opo lynch though.

Oh yeah, we still have Marisa around, don't we? We'll need to resolve the elephant im the room eventually.

Does he not have the same reputation here that I'm used to? Historically, I've seen him eviscerate scumteams and get prioritized as an early NK. Also, myself excluded, (can't self-judge) he was probably the most ProTown player D1. Not obvtown, mind, I had my doubts, but his content was really solid. I was pretty sure the NK was going to hit him if I didn't hit me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

*Ahem*

Obviously I'm not Doop, but the possibility exists that Vult let someone ride him last night. More of a bodyguard and less of a doc if is reading the role correctly though. Slim chance, considering it was the first night, but it's a possibility.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Obviously I'm not Doop, but the possibility exists that Vult let someone ride him last night. More of a bodyguard and less of a doc if is reading the role correctly though. Slim chance, considering it was the first night, but it's a possibility.
EBWOP Is to I'm.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

*Ahem*

Does he not have the same reputation here that I'm used to? Historically, I've seen him eviscerate scumteams and get prioritized as an early NK. Also, myself excluded, (can't self-judge) he was probably the most ProTown player D1. Not obvtown, mind, I had my doubts, but his content was really solid. I was pretty sure the NK was going to hit him if I didn't hit me.
Meta: Now I realize how mediocre I am at mafia; I understand maybe 75% of what is being said. Not a beginner, but probably the closest to that compared to the rest of y'all.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
To answer your first point, I think he’s only played 1 or 2 games with more than half of the player list. I do agree at the end of day one he was probably the most pro town player so his death isn’t a shock but is just a bummer.

I need to do a reread of the thread because there is no one I feel confident enough to want to pursue today, but I do want to relook at Vults posts to see if he was onto something before his death

Top Bottom