• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Relax guys, when Nabe said "today," he meant a day on Venus which is roughly 116 earth days in length.

Last edited:

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
send me my role, at least

i want to know what "Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons "
ended up turning into

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
also, I will require all references/votes for me to be my title, in full

i expect this written into my role pm if it isnt already thx nabe

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
A precocious child delighted, gleefully choosing favourite characters, videos, concepts, philosophical arguments, and more. Everyone Is Here! Who or what or when or where or why or how will win? The ultimate question. Well, what's more perplexing is how this kid managed to imagine all these things in one place at such a young age. I guess that's the tablet toddler generation for you.

It's something like Day 1! You can vote for people. You'll all find your way in here eventually, I'm sure, but hopefully that will occur before December 18th at 9 p.m. EST.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
vote maven89

look of suspicion towards bardull for already breaking his promise to quick lunch maven

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vote: Kary
곧바로 실수하잖아요? 모든 사람중에서 저를 고르는데요? 투표를 설명해 주세요

Players:
  1. giraffelasergun
  2. Shishœ
  3. Moydow
  4. Fire Emblemier
  5. Marisa Kirisame
  6. Pokechu
  7. Maven89
  8. DtJ S2n
  9. Vult Redux
  10. UtopianPoyzin
  11. BarDulL
  12. #HBC | Kary
  13. Dooplissity
  14. Opossum
전 제일 궁금하는 것 이 사람 이예요

Marisa Kirisame 누구세요? 아무나 이 사람을 알아요?

투표해: Marisa Kirisame

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
vote: glg

DIS
RE
SPECTED
wow so you expect me to use your full title when voting you but you won't even type out my full first name?????????? And y
곧바로 실수하잖아요? 모든 사람중에서 저를 고르는데요? 투표를 설명해 주세요

전 제일 궁금하는 것 이 사람 이예요

Marisa Kirisame 누구세요? 아무나 이 사람을 알아요?

투표해: Marisa Kirisame
I don't think Marisa is a real person, I think Nabe but that in there for some reason.

This is backed up by the fact that he posted before the game started that thirteen people would be playing. Might be like a mod role, good or bad has yet to be seen.

Thirteen souls have been acquired. The dense fog is closing in...

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
안녕 페니스 페이스 나는 또한 구글 번역을 사용합니다.

wow so you expect me to use your full title when voting you but you won't even type out my full first name?????????? And y
i thought we came to an agreement on shorthand

it's not my fault that your name when shortened pales in comparison to DotHTtFoHNTUQotAtRatFMQoMKotGGSPotRLRotSKBoCaMoD

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I think I played 8 once, why?
I google Marisa Kirisame and saw that it was a Touhou character, so I was wondering if anyone could make a gander using flavor knowledge of what her role in this game could be. Also not sure if it will yield anything but can't hurt to at least talk about.

D

Deleted member

I google Marisa Kirisame and saw that it was a Touhou character, so I was wondering if anyone could make a gander using flavor knowledge of what her role in this game could be. Also not sure if it will yield anything but can't hurt to at least talk about.
Yeah, I know jack **** about Touhou lore so I won't be much help on that.
I don't think a mod role should be our priority though.

Top Bottom