• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
So what's the player count before the game starts? Hopefully 15+?

And why does it seem like I'm making a fatal mistake by dipping my toe into this swamp of interplayer drama?

Ah well, to hell with it. It'll be fun, right?

RIGHT GUYS?!?

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
So what's the player count before the game starts? Hopefully 15+?

And why does it seem like I'm making a fatal mistake by dipping my toe into this swamp of interplayer drama?

RIGHT GUYS?!?
Sup dude, haven't seen you around these here parts too much. You new to mafia?

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Sup dude, haven't seen you around these here parts too much. You new to mafia?
BarDulL BarDulL Not new to mafia persay, but new to "these parts". Mostly have been hanging around the newcomer speculation for ultimate and have recently become involved in the forum games, but I am new around "these parts" and am very cautious. Seems like that back alley in the Smashboards city where everybody is gunning for eachother, which makes perfect sense due to the nature of mafia. But I am in this round, so I'm all good to go to create rivalries with other users.

You might recognized me from the time I barged into your Ricochet game.
[EDIT: MISSPOST, SHOULD'VE GONE IN THE SOCIAL]
But I've been leaving posts in the game queue and the social over the last week, so yeah. Hoping I could stick around for a while.

Without dying, please; ingame or physically.

Last edited:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I want to be in just long enough to see what role would come from my submission. Can I submit something for Bardull's role?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also for what it’s worth, I changed my role to be “bullet proof jester,” so fingers crossed that’s what I get

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

RIGHT GUYS?!?
IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN LOOK AT THE FUN WE'RE ALL ALREADY HAVING!!!!!!

I want to be in just long enough to see what role would come from my submission. Can I submit something for Bardull's role?
If I'm a dayvig I pinky promise I'll kill you before you can even post if you want me to.

(but only if you want me too)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What the hell Pokechu I thought I posted in this thread somehow

You tricked me with an old avatar

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've been beckoned. Gonna read the rules. But before doing so, I'll say I'm in. :p

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I can't include the SK recruiter lovers without at least 13 people.

Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal

Realistically, 12 is fine. But Everyone Is Here, and 12 people is hardly everyone.
Couldn't even reliably make it back to respond to my tags/quotes in a timely manner. You don't want me in this game :laugh:

Pretty hyped to see Opossum back though. That might have done it for me if I had more time. For the record, my character would have been the song Frontier Psychiatrist.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Could this be? No, it can't be... is it really? Oh my, the tension! The pressure! The unblemished excitement! The anticipation of the future!

The possibility for disaster; the final level is upon us. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the beginning of the end. Prepare yourselves everyone, the games are about to begin...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Could this be? No, it can't be... is it really? Oh my, the tension! The pressure! The unblemished excitement! The anticipation of the future!

The possibility for disaster; the final level is upon us. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the beginning of the end. Prepare yourselves everyone, the games are about to begin...
Upon reading this post, I suspect I have found my match in goosedom. :awesome:

By the way, just curious, on what sites have you played on?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
just would like to confirm really quick that i have, indeed, been playing smash ultimate and not this game

i just wanted to ensure i didnt neglect to update the mod on this information. i didnt want to b inconsiderate

BarDulL

Town Vampire
just would like to confirm really quick that i have, indeed, been playing smash ultimate and not this game

i just wanted to ensure i didnt neglect to update the mod on this information. i didnt want to b inconsiderate
Yo. If I beat you in Smash Ultimate, you play in this game. If I lose, I guarantee a Pokechu lynch D1. Deal?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yo. If I beat you in Smash Ultimate, you play in this game. If I lose, I guarantee a Pokechu lynch D1. Deal?
This is a pretty sweet deal regardless of who wins so I'd say to take it.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
as worthy a cause as that is ima hav to decline (tho i am down to play outside of the deal). been on a break recently. that said i trust yall to do what we all kno to b the right thing

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
as worthy a cause as that is ima hav to decline (tho i am down to play outside of the deal). been on a break recently. that said i trust yall to do what we all kno to b the right thing
Got it. I'll make sure to lynch Nabe this time even though he's the host.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe I really hope that you gave everybody the same format of PM, because I got so excited when I saw what you put in mine (by this I mean the style of the post). That was actually really awesome!

Upon reading this post, I suspect I have found my match in goosedom. :awesome:
By the way, just curious, on what sites have you played on?
Hehehe; you take Dungeons and Dragons and you make it into a #MafiaGang. So for a while me and my friends had a consistent mafia schedule where we would play live against each other. nO, i'M nOt On MaFiAsCuM, aNd I dOn'T tYpIcAlLy PlAy MaFiA oNlInE... Sorry to disappoint if that's what you were hoping for. But, I'm glad that you may have found your match in goosedom. I can already see it now; "Together, you and I will explore the globe to uncover what the true definition of 'goosedom' is." A thrilling read, 20/20, highly recommend.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe I really hope that you gave everybody the same format of PM, because I got so excited when I saw what you put in mine (by this I mean the style of the post). That was actually really awesome!

Hehehe; you take Dungeons and Dragons and you make it into a #MafiaGang. So for a while me and my friends had a consistent mafia schedule where we would play live against each other. nO, i'M nOt On MaFiAsCuM, aNd I dOn'T tYpIcAlLy PlAy MaFiA oNlInE... Sorry to disappoint if that's what you were hoping for. But, I'm glad that you may have found your match in goosedom. I can already see it now; "Together, you and I will explore the globe to uncover what the true definition of 'goosedom' is." A thrilling read, 20/20, highly recommend.
I have no expectations per se; there are no requirements to play, but if you were new, I would be willing to give you a basic tutorial prior on how to play for example (sounds like you will be fine on that front though). In general, I really was just curious to know where you stand when it comes to Mafia; I also like to get to know the players I am playing with since it helps me assess their gameplay moving forward.

As far as the definition of goosedom, it mostly entails the core foundations that make up the centripetal forces of the almighty goose we refer to as "the desolate one."

Last edited:
Top Bottom