• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updates: Attention all RPGers (v1.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectAkuma

Smash Rookie
I created my group with my friends and my brother. It's called Team Deception. Whoever wants to join, just post on my thread or PM Me and I'll PM you if you are accepted.

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
DO NOT AIM him
here is part of our conversation:

Moreliator: information abotu the rpg is relsaed in teh announcemnet room
Moreliator: it will be up when its ready
Gumby73: that was the cheap way out, if I had wanted that , I would have read a newspaper mentioning the White House

then he threatened me that if I didnt stop getting smart with him, he wouldnt like me, therefore my clan would not be approved with me as leader >.<

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well I wouldn't make a clan unless you are either well respected or have a reasonable amount of posts. Only then will people got to your clan. Also you should have a few friends that go on this website to give yourself a jump start. But you can still make a clan even if you aren't all that well respected just by making a new topic that has your clan name in it. If you make your first post well organized. It will be a lot more attractive to people. Don't just say this is my clan would you like to join. Make sure you have a set of rules in place to stop spam and flame wars. Those are my sugestions. If you need some inspiration just look at some of the bigger clans. These ones are all pretty good examples:

Hylian Heroes, Knights of Hyrule, and Bojinkan Ninjitsu.

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
...Nintendo Freaks is a good clan

...I might be disillusionizing myself though...
(if you didnt know im the leader XD)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
darklink02 said:
how does everyone get those awesome banners> and what site is this rpg thing?
There are people in the Artwork Eporium that make them. Then some clans have a bunch already made by people in their clan.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

The RPG is on this site. But right now it is being reset because this site was set to a new server. We are all hoping that they will improve the RPG a little. I'm sure it will be up in a month or two.

kungfurabbits

Smash Apprentice
I checked another board but I got directed here. Since the RPG isn't up right now, can I have a link to a FAQ that works b/c the other one doesn't. I want to get started with this SWF RPG thing but I need to know what it is about.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Go read my first post. There is an FAQ under some of the clans.

I should update the clans. Some aren't so active right now.

Y_LiNk

Smash Apprentice
i still can't figure how to make an rpg character. i keep going to user cp and edit profile but i find squat. i feel like an even bigger noob asking this.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
It's okay guys ask any questions you want.

Like I said earlier the RPG is down right now. You have to wait until it is back up to make a character.

To get a clan registered you have to have 8 members in your clan. Then you get a password for your clan to change your alignment. Then once the RPG is back up you type in the password under Edit Profile and your alignment changes over to your clans name . This proves that your apart of that clan.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Man, this RPG so owns the other one. I'm loving it. (No I dont work for McDonalds) Btw, in the first post, there's no space between Sabre and Ant.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I agree about the RPG rocking. I'm starting to think that I should only put the clans that have made themselves. Any suggestions?

Fixed

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well if there is any suggestions on how to improve this I will take them. As you may have noticed. This has now had a massive renovations.

Falco450

Smash Rookie
So is this RPG back or is it still down. because i can not find the RPG skin at all, and i thought i was blind.

ploogle

Smash Cadet
I'm going to so sound like a n00b, but...

Ummm...how do you start a clan? Do you just have to post a topic in the Clan Grounds forum, and if so what exactly do you have to post?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom