• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updates: Attention all RPGers (v1.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Okay there has been some new imformation on the up and coming RPG that you all should know about.

Table of Contents

1. Table of Contents
2. Version History
3. Introduction
4. Clan Lists (Updated)
5. Clan Stats
6. FAQ Section (Updated)

Version History

(1.1) - Added a version history, table of contents, updated some of the clan lists, added a section on the new RPG. Also added both The Aeons and Forces Elite to the clan lists.

(1.2) - I updated a lot of FAQ questions so they would fit into the new RPG.

(1.3) - I updated a all of the clans to only include the registered ones. Also only the registered members are on there. Then I put there RPG name and job. I also tried to make the clan section a little easier to read.

Introduction

This is a guide for all the noobs here on SWF that have questions on the RPG and how the clan system works. Please post any questions you have and I will answer. I will also put in all the different clan there members and clan leaders. I might add in later there RPG stats but that may be to tedious of work for me. Also I'm only listing official clans so people in the smaller clans don't bother me about why you are not on here.

Clan Lists

These are ranked by how big they are. Also I only put registered clans here so yeah. More later

1.) - 12 Members
Knights of Hyrule
Clan Leader: Ultima Nightmare
Co - Leaders - Anthony C and Linkrulzs
Members

Ultima Nightmare - Nightmare - Page
Anthony C - The Undertaker - Diviner
LinkRulzs - LinkRulzs - Page
Night Strife - Night Strife - Diviner
ChRed2AKrisp - Kryss Warrior - Pick Pocket
Chaoser - Sain - Pick Pocket
Adam es maximus - maximus - Brawler
Master.Lord.Marth. - Isaac - Page
Big_Will_16 - Big_Will_16 - Pick Pocket
raziel_mw - Soul reaver - Diviner
super_sonic - sir sonic the hyrulean knight - Page
Exovel - Gambit - Wizard

1.) - 12 Members
Forces Elite
Leader: Fox Power+
Co-Leader: Ender
Members

FoxPower+ - Colonel Burton - Pickpocket
Houndoomshocka - Marth McTierna - Page
Acea - Acea - Pick Pocket
Cap'n Crunch - Aftermath - Wizard
Gaiagamer - Gaia - Brawler
Quiksilver326 - Matt Leonheart - Brawler
Y_LiNk - General Bean - Diviner
kungfurabbits - Harley - Pickpocket
green roy - Serge Chrono - Pickpocket
Lunar Anubis - Lunar Anubis - Fayth Servant
Links destiniy - saruwatari - Brawler
game_freak8000 - Sparda Moon - Page

3.) - 7 Members
The Aeons
Clan Leader: Dark Tim
Co - Leader: Big Andy and Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA
Members

Dark Tim - Tonberry - Diviner
SabreAnt - Shiva - Diviner
Big Andy - Cactuar - Brawler
Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA - Terranigma - Diviner
biclops - Milhouse - Pickpocket
Thomsonsst - Donim Moe - Fayth Servant
pokemonmaster01 - Cobain (PM01) - Diviner

3.) - 7 Members
Seriously deranged overlords
Clan Leader: 3.14159
Co Leader: ?
Members

3.14159 - Master Pi - Pickpocket
Caos_Master - Famfrit - Pickpocket
Nin10do - ICEnintendo - Wizard
The Newb - Imapwnu - Brawler
JayCee - Donnie Darko - Brawler
Kir_by_mas_ter - Jonan - Pickpocket
Zelda_user - Jona - Diviner

3.) - 7 Members
Hylian Heroes
Clan Leader: Creature_85
Co - Leader: Stopsign
Members

Creature_85 - Dayin - Page
Stopsign - Crazy Horse - Page
PerfectPixel - Colm - Pickpocket
Kyoober - Kyoober - Pickpocket
sonic shift - Vaniix Raiser - Pickpocket
Tempest 01 - Aqua Sage - Wizard
Marth_n_Roy - Riku - Page

7.) - 1 Member
Nintendo Freaks
Clan Leader: Lt. Killjoy
Co Leader: Gumby701
Members

gumby701 - Megaman - Diviner

Clan Stats

Clans Registered - 6
Total Members - 46
Average amount of people per clan - 7.67
Most popular Job - Pickpocket 28%

FAQ Section

Q: What is a clan?
A: A clan is a group of people that play the RPG on SWF. They help each other level up and sometimes they form tournements and fun stuff like that. Also if you ever have gil problems you usually can turn to the richest person in you Clan and they will give you some aid.

Q: How do you make and RPG character?
A: You can make an RPG character by switching over to the RPG Skin. Then going up to the top right corner of the screen and clicking on RPG Center. There you can pick a name for your character, Gender, name of your limit break, your allignment (Good, Evil, and Nuetral), your RPG Avatar, and finally your Elemental power.

Q: Why can't I get to the (shop, RPG center, Battle, etc.)
A: You need to change your skin to the RPG style, do that by going to the very bottom left hand corner of the screen and click on the small box.

Q: How do I buy my (insert item here)
A: First you have to make sure you have enough money. Then go to the Item shop, and click on the store you want to go to. Then there should be a long list of items listed in least expensive to most expensive.

Q: What is the bank all about?
A: The bank system has now been reinstated. So what you do is put some money in the Bank. For me I put 210 Silver in. Then every midnight. You get 10% intrest on all your silver in the bank. So if I put in 210 Silver I would get 21 extra silver in 24 hours. It is also useful as a reserve that you can break into when you run out of Silver and need some more.

Q: How do I get Silver?
A: You can get silver by using the bank. Sometimes people will donate a portion of silver to you especially if your in thier clan. Then you have jobs which you should pick out in the Beginning before going off onto the RPG. Every job gives you a certain amount of Silver every midnight also. You get 2 silver per post also. This doesn't give you any right to spam topic up.

Q: How do I join a clan?
A: It is easy. Just PM the clan leader of the clan you want to join or post in the clans thread. Be aware some clans do require different requirements like a certain amount of posts or an RPG level.

Q: How do you battle someone?
A: You can battle something by going into the RPG Skin for the website under your profile and in the mid upper left hand corner there should be a thing that says Battle. Just click that and say New Battle. Say who you want to fight and if you want a wager or not and it should send a PM to your opponent to say whos challenging them. Or you can battle a bot. Which is an AI oppenent set up by this website.

Q: How do I face a bot?
A: It's simple just do all the things you did to go battle a person. Except when you click on create a battle make sure you scroll down a bit and you will see settings on how you want to face the bot, and which bot you want to face. So bot's require certain level requirements. So don't be surprised if you can't face some bot's. Infact I sugest using the scan button next to each bot you want to face to see how strong they are.

Q: How can I make the RPG fun it is getting boring
A: Well first off make sure you are in a clan. Just chatting to friends from your clan on AIM/MSN during a battle makes it more of a social time with a fun game along with it. Of course you can make little wagers and stuff like that also.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Nice job.. I just would like to mention that you forgot the bojinkan Clan and there are some misplaced members but Nice job overall.

General Fox

Smash Journeyman
Gerudo Theives
Clan Leader: Who Am I???
Co - Leader: Rodimus
Members: Who Am I???, Rodimus, Andriod Froggy, pokemonmaster01, Korny Is, Psychic Ness, GerudoSmasher, Endgame, redmarf, Lon Lon Milk, iceman14.
Postitions: Don't know.
Endgame= 3rd in command

Thought I'd help out real quick. Nice job compiling this, Stopsign.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yes I know I missed the Bojikans I will add them soon. Kirby King might also pin the topic so all the noobs can see it.

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was surprised to see that the Bojinkans weren't on this said list. Are we not popular anymore? Does no one fear us? lol

Anyway, Specs as far as leadership goes, Gaia-Clan Leader, Me, -Co-leader

DarkSideMarth

Smash Journeyman
Re: Attention all Noobs

Originally posted by Stopsign
Positions: Darksideofmarth - Director of Clan Affairs,
ARRRRRRRGGGG!!!
HOW MANY FRIGGIN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!!! NO "OF" IN MY NAME!!! Gawd, i know, that back in the day, some dude had that name, BUT I DO NOT! gosh....friggin idiots...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hmm. Nice work. Don't forget the Aeons, and Clan Rules.

Hehe. Of.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Re: Attention all Noobs

Bojinkans Ninjutsu
Clan Leader: Metriod Killer
Co - Leader: Matt
Members: Metriod Killer, Matt, XDadePsak, The Master Foot, Houndoomshocka, Adrian W. K., Rehabilitator1V3, Misto-Roboto, ultimaiq2, Eral, Folklore, mx_spyder, Revolutions, JayBee, Tails the Fox, GuardianYoshi, conman, kirbykirby#1, BeatofAngel.
Positions: I don't know any.
WTF! Only one of those people still play.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Re: General

Originally posted by Nappydude
whats that? i really don't know what ur talking bout
It got stickied means that it can't go down so nobody sees it. It stays right on top where everyone can see.

Also please don't start spamming this topic it is going to be a topic for questions by the noobs.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
This is great Stop! Nice work. I have a couple you might add though.

Q: Why can't I get to the (shop, RPG center, Battle, etc.)
A: You need to change your skin to the RPG style, do that in the User Cp, Edit options

I get asked that one a lot.

Q: How do I buy my (insert item here)
A: First you have to make sure you have enough money. Then go to the Item shop, and click on the link at the bottom matching your class. Then find the item and buy it.

Q: I have enough money, but I can't buy it!
A: Are you the right level? Some items require your to be a certain level to buy them.

Q: What is the bank all about?
A: The bank is a system that was taken out. It may be reinstated in some future time.

Q: How do I get Gil?
A: Every time you post, you get 1 gil. New topics get you 2 gil. (I think) You get more gil from popular topics made by you. You can also get more money from Donations and winning battles with wagers. NOTE: This does not give you the right to spam. If you do, you will be warned and maybe banned, and then you can't do the RPG at all.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Ask or pm the clan leader if you may join. Most clans have requirements like
Aleast lev5l 5
Atleast 50 posts
or whatever. Just ask on the clan thread or pm.

Oh ya, Welcome to the rpg. Hope you enjoy it.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Just post in the clan's tread that you want to be in and ask them if you can join. Some different clans require you to have some different battle experience or a certain amount of posts. Basically just what Night Strife said

T Bird

Smash Apprentice
I'm a noob, what I want to know is how to pick someone to battle, I have no items and level one, is there a list of memebers and there stats somewhere?

General Fox

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by T Bird
I'm a noob, what I want to know is how to pick someone to battle, I have no items and level one, is there a list of memebers and there stats somewhere?
Is your skin set to RPG Style? It's the platinum one. To change it, go to User CP---> Edit Options. If you have it go to the main page where it lists all the boards. On the bottom look for the Active Users List. A little bit below that is the RPG Active Users list. It'll show you the users with their levels and if you want their info and RPG stats, click on their name.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by T Bird
Also to get equipment just get into the RPG skin like General said and there should be a bar that has Item Shop in it. Go there and then select the RPG Class you are in the menu and a list of items will pop up that you can buy to improve your stats.

SaucyBoy

Smash Cadet
Just post in the clan's tread that you want to be in and ask them if you can join. Some different clans require you to have some different battle experience or a certain amount of posts. Basically just what Night Strife said

Hey, im a noob also very new to these forms. if your intrested in a battle private messager me or over AIM MJA384

Exovel

Smash Ace
so this is probably really stupid, but i have a question.

if your not able to edit your RPG options after you start playing, but you can't join a clan until a certain level... how can you join a clan. once I'm a high enough level I won't be able to change my alignment, correct?

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Once you battle, you cant change your alignment. If you havnt battled, you can change your alignment. To join a clan you ask them if you can join there clan. If they say yes, they tell you the clan password and you type in the password.

Zangoose_92

Smash Rookie
Your stats depend on how you play the game. Like, what equipment you have. And you saw a lv. 3 with an item that a lv. 8 had? You can donate items to other players.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Zangoose_92 said:
Your stats depend on how you play the game. Like, what equipment you have. And you saw a lv. 3 with an item that a lv. 8 had? You can donate items to other players.
I've been gone for a while so there was bound to be a few questions.

I will answer them but I think that the RPG is being reset so it doesn't matter. A Lv. 3 can have the same equipment a Lv. 8 can have because it was probably a piece of equipment that needed for you to be atleast a certain level to were or use, and they both lived up to the level requirement.

You can not donate equipment as far as I know but you can donate Gil. Which of course is the money you can use to buy equipment or heal your self.

Kuro Akira

Smash Rookie
Alright, prepare for a really stupid question...Prepare for it!

What's the RPG? Is it a premium member...thing?

Yeah, I bet that sounded stupid...*hides*

Axem Smash

Smash Ace
Well. Its offline right now. When it comes online all you have to do is switch your skin to the RPG skin to see the options.

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
*sighs*
I wish it were up NOW....WAIT!
I can use my time travel machine!
*ZZAAAPPPP*
O.o
10 seconds in the future.....oh well..........

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Guys it is not good to start spamming up a stickied topic.

But if you guys want to when the RPG is going to be back your best bet is to somehow contact KirbyKing or Gideon on AIM. They do not respond to any Email or PM's. I think you can find the AIM by going into their profile.

Edit - I just got their AIM names.

Gideon - Moreliator
KirbyKing - skidde55 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom