• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED RULES For free set analysis. Want your set analyzed and put in a YouTube video? Sen it here!

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
UPDATES: I will now be taking 3/5 sets as well as 2/3 sets! More smash!!! NOW NOTE if you are trying to send me a grand finals set and the bracket is reset the second set cannot be included with the first its either one or the other for now. This may change in the future.

There is now another way of trying to give me the match you want analyzed. My discord server! there is now a dedicated chat in my discord server that is where you can find my latest sets analyzed and where you can post your sets to be analyzed. This change is due to people just DMing me sets in all way shapes and forms because they didnt really know where to send it. LINK TO DISCORD https://discord.gg/ZtSzgHp

Before I say anything rule 4 states that helpful videos can get their own thread and since this series I want to start helps the homie smashers I posted it here. If I am in the wrong lmk and ill take this down ASAP.

NOW Set Analysis will take selected viewer 2/3 and 3/5 sets and me and my co-commentator Alfie will go in depth with analyzing the set to see what was done right, wrong, and what can be improved on for both players.

A few rules to get your sets analyzed:
1.These sets need to be 2/3 and 3/5 with traditional tournament rules in play. Which means dont post your for glory adventures expecting me to analyze it.
2.Set analysis isn't so people can see the mario fair or fox fair footstool you got. This is used so people can improve on their play with free help from fellow smashers.
3.Sets can be sent here, to my discord, or to my NNID made for set analysis called "bearviewermatch". I will try my best to add everybody who decides to use this method.
4.If its an online set make sure its not laggy please? Save us both time here.

The videos will be uploaded here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD6nLo7gnxMdYr5ZnfflxDg

Last edited:
Top Bottom