• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[UPDATED] Roy Hitbox Visualization

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I will once again thank @Furil for making the first wave of threads on this subject.
Using a program called Smash Forge, nowadays we can finally easily see the hitboxes of the character's moves. In this thread, I will be providing hitboxes for Roy.
All of Roy's moves were properly available and thus I ran into no big problems rendering the hitboxes for him. No big problems not counting him having a lot of them, of course.
These hitboxes were done with him facing towards the camera (and thus him executing his moves to the left rather than the right) as a request of the Smash 4 Roy Character Discord. I personally agree, as this makes it better to see where his sweetspots are placed.

If you'd like to download a pack containing all of the hitboxes,
>>>PACK CONTAINING ALL OF ROY'S HITBOXES IN .GIF, .PNG & .MP4<<<
(Hosted on MEGA. .rar format. Filesize is about 137.7MB compressed, 180MB uncompressed.)

I take requests! Would you like me to do one of these for a certain character? Contact me and I will see what can be done.
Oh yeah, I probably should've added this from day one!
Feel free to use all I did for whatever you want! If you are making a guide, a video, or simply want to show it to your friends or another community, there's no need to ask me for permission. However, I do ask of you to give me credit. This was a lot of hard work to make.

If you would prefer to see it here in Smashboards, here are GFYcats and animated .gif images of all the hitboxes:

STANDARD

TILTS

SMASHES

AERIALS

SPECIALS

Grounded (note: last hitbox):

Aerial:

Grounded:

Aerial:

DOUBLE-EDGE DANCE

GRAB RELATED

MISCELLANEOUS

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
This is gonna be very useful for a friend.
also if you're taking requests, Bowser please, and when Furil was doing this they mentioned having a problem with the Wicked Weaves, so if you've found a solution, I'd very much like to see those hitboxes.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I'll see what I can do about the request. Thanks! I'm glad somebody will find good uses for it!

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
No problem, I don't have Smash Forge, and while Dabuz has been slowly making SF videos he wants to get top tiers done first, so this is all around, and I enjoyed seeing Furil put these up, so it's good to know they're coming back.

Top Bottom