• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[UPDATED] Corrin Hitbox Visualization

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I will once again thank @Furil for making the first wave of threads on this subject.
Using a program called Smash Forge, nowadays we can finally easily see the hitboxes of the character's moves. In this thread, I will be providing hitboxes for Corrin.
Corrin is a pretty elaborate character. I had to circumvent quite a few glitches while rendering their moves. I still couldn't stop the gifs from being a bit discoloured, sadly, but it's not a big deal. What is a big deal is that not every move currently has its hitboxes available. I will update the thread to contain the missing moves when they become available.

If you'd like to download a pack containing all of the hitboxes,
>>>PACK CONTAINING ALL OF CORRIN'S HITBOXES IN .GIF, .PNG & .MP4<<<
Includes both genders!
(Hosted on MEGA. .rar format. Filesize is about 237.5MB compressed, 320MB uncompressed.)

I take requests! Would you like me to do one of these for a certain character? Contact me and I will see what can be done.
Oh yeah, I probably should've added this from day one!
Feel free to use all I did for whatever you want! If you are making a guide, a video, or simply want to show it to your friends or another community, there's no need to ask me for permission. However, I do ask of you to give me credit. This was a lot of hard work to make.

If you would prefer to see it here in Smashboards, here are GFYcats and animated .gif images of all the hitboxes. Although I have rendered both genders for the download link, for this thread I chose to display Female Corrin:

STANDARD

TILTS

Low:

SMASHES

10. Forward Smash is currently unavailable.

AERIALS

Landing:

SPECIALS

Sadly, the Lance part of 18. Pin (Side Special), 22. Counter (Down Special) and all variations of 23. Dragon Fang (Neutral Special), had to be left out. The program currently does not render their hitboxes. I do not know if it ever will. The thread will be updated with them if they ever become available.

GRAB RELATED

MISCELLANEOUS

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
What is with that Uair, hitting that low behind corrin makes FFUair a surprisingly good option for him apparently.

Top Bottom