• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Updated 5/6/15) Midwest North 2015 Circuits Melee, PM Sm4sh (WI/MN/NE/IA/MO/CO/KS/IL)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Singles is complete updated

Please check and see if your #'s are correct!

Doubles may get done as early as tomorrow.

Wild Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SodaPOP67
3DS FC
1693-0386-9603
Will the Circuit on June 6th be near KC? I live near KC and would like to go to a tournament :)

T-Murder

Smash Apprentice
The June 6th circuit which will be run by Ct Delux and hte Kansas Stock market will be in Lawrence Kansas which is a bout 45 minutes from Kansas City. However, the date is wrong it will happen sometime in July

Wild Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SodaPOP67
3DS FC
1693-0386-9603
The June 6th circuit which will be run by Ct Delux and hte Kansas Stock market will be in Lawrence Kansas which is a bout 45 minutes from Kansas City. However, the date is wrong it will happen sometime in July

Temkin

BUSTER
So is this dead? It would be nice to do this again next year but we need to fix a lot things lol. Really pushed Nebraska to go OOS more. Would like to see this happen again but probably more planning seems to be needed.

Last edited:

Temkin

BUSTER
Well why haven't we heard anything about it for awhile? I am apart of a lot of the midwest smash facebook pages and I still haven't heard anything about it for a few months now.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah it's a lot of personal stuff with Lux, and he had a date but if conflicted with a national, then he had a date and the venue double booked him, and as we saw with Spring Shwodown, we don't want another double booking issue.

Temkin

BUSTER
Still think if we try to do this again we should try to get more planning done and have an a group of people together to make it run smoother. Because after showdown it seemed like it all died. Or from what I saw.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
KC Classic went pretty well

Revelations had a ton of people/hype

Dismantle had over 300 people

Really if Lux's event would have been where it was supposed to everything would have gone fine, but **** happens and it'll be okay.

I agree that if we do this again it needs more planning, but what happened with Lux isn't something more planning would have helped.

Having more people help out with administrative stuff would be nice.

Top Bottom