• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update!!!!!! It's Ryo's Birthday Come To Gainesville To Brawl and Get Drunk!!!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lets not do pools, i dont want to be there all freaking day waiting to drink....lets just skip the pools and do the tournament...

Honestly the vantastic voyage: Caps, me, Garb, Gdx, Raz, Dice won't go if there are pools we'll just have a 6 man house tournament...with pools.......just saying...

hrnut on Caps aka Na+ navigator's mother****ing account

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lets not do pools, i dont want to be there all freaking day waiting to drink....lets just skip the pools and do the tournament...

Honestly the vantastic voyage: Caps, me, Garb, Gdx, Raz, Dice won't go if there are pools we'll just have a 6 man house tournament...with pools.......just saying...

i second this!

Toneh

Smash Lord

Nah man don't say that it'll run fast still. Went great at Esams and everyone got to play a bunch of sets!

Not all of us make it far in the tournament every time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill do pools still....even though it'll take forever. cause i still wanna go

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
We need to do pools. pools has been advertised in this thread for a month i will not come to this tourney and pay a 10 tourney fee if there is not pools.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
well count 5 people out if pools is happening...Sorry but i don't want sit at a tournament that will go on for 12 hours....

hrnut.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
The tournament was never advertised as having pools. People just suggest for there to be pools, and then people assume there will be pools because of that. If there isn't pools, and you go 0-2, all I gotta say is....(sorry, having a Kyon moment, so you know where this is going).......

Get better. And enjoy some drinks. Geez guys, yes, for some, it's an hour and half away, but seriously, it's a birthday party. Chill the hell out.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
so Will there be pools or not thats all i want to know and for me this is a 4 hour drive i am coming from ft myers.

and 2dj you lost to my swamp***** mink in tourney am i supposed to think you are good?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
so Will there be pools or not thats all i want to know and for me this is a 4 hour drive i am coming from ft myers.

and 2dj you cant even beat mink in bracket am i supposed to think you are good?
i dont john but he beat me at otronicon on laggy screens i lost to jerz with IC vs diddy but when we got on a regular screen i 2stocked him... i lost to every1 1 there and i didnt go my main at LOLtronicon i when wario, kirby and MK i coulda stayed MK and won the set but i didnt wanna be a **** he deserved the win ask any1 who wathc the set. Ask Mero he was there. Money Match? hes better than you anyways
give me that pool and ill bet you i have guaranteed first seed
I play with presision keep talking your trash because ill say MM and you wont say anything but "uh nah man i dont want to" aka "Nah man im just talking alot of **** outta my mouth to start somthing and i dont feel like giving you free money" lol

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i dont john but he beat me at otronicon on laggy screens i lost to jerz with IC vs diddy but when we got on a regular screen i 2stocked him... i lost to every1 1 there and i didnt go my main at LOLtronicon i when wario, kirby and MK i coulda stayed MK and won the set but i didnt wanna be a **** he deserved the win ask any1 who wathc the set. Ask Mero he was there. Money Match? hes better than you anyways
give me that pool and ill bet you i have guaranteed first seed
nah man i am pretty sure mink will just **** on you again and then tell you to get better.

i got class so i will see you later to day we need to get some games in. how about a $2 MM my falco v your falco ?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah man i am pretty sure mink will just **** on you again and then tell you to get better.

i got class so i will see you later to day we need to get some games in. how about a $2 MM my falco v your falco ?
Lmao now i know your trolling lol
i dont do falco dittos sorry i dont even do it in friendlys its dumb
ill beat you wit Dedede and i dont even play him
ill beat you my falco/pika vs ur MK on RC best 3-5

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
ill beat you my falco/pika vs ur MK on RC best 3-5
jeff dog do i look like my **** is 3in long i dont play MK at all.
i will play your d3 in a mm. I am not good enuff with falco to beat an ic.

EDIT: POOLS yes or no i am leaving after class if i get there and there are not pools i am going to rage

Top Bottom