• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Update:Download Link Added) FACIAL IMPACT: OBLITERATION, A chaddd Ganon Combo Video

chaddd

Smash Lord
Warning: this movie is extremely hardcore and should not be viewed by anyone not extreme. Check it out. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDimWrP9Ff8

Download Link: Here.

EDIT: TO ALL HATERS:

Try some of this shampoo:

Next time I'll have two copies of the video: One with hardcore metal and violence, and then another that's been edited with Disney Soundtracks for all those that can't handle some masculinity in their lives.

If you don't like the video, please give a valid reason other than "the music is total trash". Have a nice day.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Brutal violence.

Unbelievable Ganon action and clips. Really good editing. Nothing more to say but HARDCORE.

Fire7Man7Dan7

Smash Rookie
Everything is pretty nice. But I'm actually most impressed with the edge guarding abilities. All the other stuff is nice but the edge guarding takes some very good timing and finesse with the controller. Well done! :-)

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
you sure love them dairs. I don't know how falcon's helmet could withstand so many dairs without breaking :)

cool sig BTW

Edit: wtf happened to Sheik at 7:41?

robyextreme

Smash Ace
I've been told I'm pretty extreme, it's to bad though that your opponents just stand there and not DI while you combo them for footage.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I've been told I'm pretty extreme, it's to bad though that your opponents just stand there and not DI while you combo them for footage.
Here comes the first newb telling me that me and my opponents can't DI. It's too bad that the majority of Captain Falcons in my video happen to be GaWes. We're number 1 and 2 in our state. Sorry you've got those newb jones. GaWes has about the best DI in the south. Shut down? Shut down.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It was decent. You didn't Dair enough. XD

Kidding, nice stuff. Very nice control of the ledge and recovery roll-chasing.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Here comes the first newb telling me that me and my opponents can't DI. It's too bad that the majority of Captain Falcons in my video happen to be GaWes. We're number 1 and 2 in our state. Sorry you've got those newb jones. GaWes has about the best DI in the south. Shut down? Shut down.
Number 1 and 2? then I guess the rest of you're players must have never picked up a gamecube controller.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Number 1 and 2? then I guess the rest of you're players must have never picked up a gamecube controller.
It's actually pretty funny how you can attempt to talk trash about an entire state including Mike G. :laugh:

robyextreme

Smash Ace
It's really funny? glad you have a lame sense of humor, go practice more of your l337 dairs, don't break the control stick with those violent "ganon combos"

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
THE LIST

1. Bobby - Just1111 - Peach / fox
2. Wes - Our Savior Marth - Falcon / Col. Sanders
3. Chad - Chaddd - Ganon / ????
4. Mike - Mog112 - Marth / Ice Climbers
5 Carter - Mike C. - Fox / Jigglypuff
6. Alpha - X2X - Samus / Shiek
7. Marty - GApeach - Peach / Roy
8. Tong - eastheaven - puff
9. Cornel - C . . . - Fox / Falcon
10.David - Datman6699 - Falco

Tier 2

Blake
Mike G.
Chris
Co_and_Me
Twister
Jedi (renegade marth)
Rayku

Tier 3

Ares
Casey
Daniel Zaman
Gerbil
Menthol Marth
Omega
Prac
Tommy

According to GA power rankings, you're #3, not #2. But it still looks like you've got some solid players over there...

chaddd

Smash Lord
THE LIST

1. Bobby - Just1111 - Peach / fox
2. Wes - Our Savior Marth - Falcon / Col. Sanders
3. Chad - Chaddd - Ganon / ????
4. Mike - Mog112 - Marth / Ice Climbers
5 Carter - Mike C. - Fox / Jigglypuff
6. Alpha - X2X - Samus / Shiek
7. Marty - GApeach - Peach / Roy
8. Tong - eastheaven - puff
9. Cornel - C . . . - Fox / Falcon
10.David - Datman6699 - Falco

Tier 2

Blake
Mike G.
Chris
Co_and_Me
Twister
Jedi (renegade marth)
Rayku

Tier 3

Ares
Casey
Daniel Zaman
Gerbil
Menthol Marth
Omega
Prac
Tommy

According to GA power rankings, you're #3, not #2. But it still looks like you've got some solid players over there...
Those power rankings haven't been updated. Just1111 is retired now.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Power rankings are still in desperate need of another update.
Bobby probably needs to be bumped down to Tier 2 with Mike G., seeing as he hardly plays any more, and never seems to attend any tournaments these days.

In regards to the video...
It was everything I expected it to be and more. (The wait was as brutal as the video's contents, I tell ya.) My personal favorite was the stomp KO at the end of Sheik's up-b.

Good ****, Chaddd. Don't let the trash talk get you. We all know you're amazing. :p

Magus420

Smash Master
Edit: wtf happened to Sheik at 7:41?
There's a tiny indentation along the wall of YS that if you hit it just right and don't tech you'll catch the tiny horizontal lip stopping the downward knockback, then immediately slide into and bounce off the wall sending you sideways. Might be in the opposite order or maybe both.

Cool vid. Putting those 2 clips next to each other at 6:09 was a nice touch. What's your record for most stomps in a techchase? Mines 6 I think, lol. You should also try charged u-smashes after those stomps on Fox/Falco/CF though, since you can get a guaranteed KO off it if you land a non-DIed stomp in the 45-70ish range. I go for the side hit as long as they are on the lower end and don't go too high. Down-Bs spikes are good too if they hit right at the edge of the stage.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
It's really funny? glad you have a lame sense of humor, go practice more of your l337 dairs, don't break the control stick with those violent "ganon combos"
I agree. But I must say a few things first, Chadd, you're very skilled with gannondorf when it comes to movements (Short hops, wavedashes, etc.) but you have one major problem, you spam the d-air and rely heavily on your areials. That's not a good, thing, you fell into obvious ruts with your combos, and became predictable. I also spotted obvious screw ups. There were sometimes when your opponent dashdanced and you just stood there, and then attacked. You don't dashdance when your opponent is right next to you, it does absolutely nothing.

Basically, you're the typical, conventional gannon. You use the areials more frequently then any other move. Now admittedly, this movie might seem pretty groundbreaking for a non-gannon player, but when you've seen all the potential a gannondorf can dish out, it gets repetitive.

~My two cents, take it or leave it.
Lightshade

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
not enough dairs IMO my ganon has removed every single move in his arsenal except the dair and i must say its vicious. all kidding aside though awesome movie.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I agree. But I must say a few things first, Chadd, you're very skilled with gannondorf when it comes to movements (Short hops, wavedashes, etc.) but you have one major problem, you spam the d-air and rely heavily on your areials. That's not a good, thing, you fell into obvious ruts with your combos, and became predictable. I also spotted obvious screw ups. There were sometimes when your opponent dashdanced and you just stood there, and then attacked. You don't dashdance when your opponent is right next to you, it does absolutely nothing.

Basically, you're the typical, conventional gannon. You use the areials more frequently then any other move. Now admittedly, this movie might seem pretty groundbreaking for a non-gannon player, but when you've seen all the potential a gannondorf can dish out, it gets repetitive.

Lightshade

Well, i'm not gonna get all pissed off cause if chad wants to, thats his job lol. Its his ganon, but i will say, i play chaddd probably about 4 hours a week or so and this video is more or less just about the crazy stuff that happens when he plays. This isn't a "this is how i play" video, its just crazy combos set to metal. If you want a more rounded definition of chaddd's ganon, watch some youtube matches of him actually playing in tournaments. Thanks for the shoutout chad, love you <3

chaddd

Smash Lord
Lightshade
I believe I'll choose to leave it, thanks.

I don't understand why people will base my skill level and play style completely off of a video, and then attempt to talk me down. SERIOUSLY WHAT'S THE POINT?

I guarantee anyone talking trash about my methods would have the EXACT same thing performed on them.

ACTUALLY. I dare anyone talking trash to try and beat GaWes. Thomas Tipman couldn't. But I seem to be four stocking him in my video. Wierd.

Linguini

Smash Master
LOL, dont even compare yourself to Tipman, I have no hate against you, but Tipman was a much better ganon than you or me. It doesnt matter if he couldnt beat GaWes(which I highly doubt)since he was going almost even with Isai at mlg Orlando. Tipman beat extremely well know and good players before he quit, and also your pretty much GaWe's training partener as I see it.Crazy **** like 4 stocks always happen with people that you play so much because you both know each others style so well.
Thats all I have to say in this thread.
Peace.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
*hesitates, then points to PC Chris*
You can obviously see the predator is playing with his prey, and that they are both clincily insane because of their high skill level, it's like they're over 9000!

chaddd

Smash Lord
I compare myself to who ever I please. If Tipman can beat me, then more power to him. He's still my hero with Ganondorf. But seeing as WE'VE NEVER PLAYED, I'm not sure how you can stomp a comparison. Also, I don't ever recall playing you, so how about you don't put both our Ganons in the same category? Man, I didn't think such an angry video would inspire such flaming. Oh well. Keep it coming with that lack of good points and general purpose for destructive criticism, everyone.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Tipman rules #1 Love you tommy. . . Eh, people talk their trash, its just a combo video =P Mine will be out soon, and then you guys can say that chaddd sucks at DIing as well

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Seriously, what's with all the criticisms of style and skill in a COMBO VID? Go to the 1v1 topic, or something, guys.

Linguini

Smash Master
I wasnt talking any trash, I was just merely stating a fact, and as we all know, training parteners own each other, so you cannot base your skill off of tipmans performance back when he was a noob to yours now with someone you play so often.
I have not hate , you do chaz, i mean, chad.
and to this mouf character, im tt's friend. owned.

chaddd

Smash Lord
That was very clever how you pretended to not remember my name, but typed the entire thing out anyway.

My computer has a delete key.

Anyway, thanks for the constructive comments and use of posting on Smashboards. If furthering your role as a hater is really to continue, then please, by all means, post another negative comment towards me wasting everyone's time. I also like how you were able to tell me I have hate. The only problem is you have to actually consider the person long enough to actually hate them.

Thomas Tipman is the Ganondorf God. We all know already.

Now please stop spamming my video thread so I don't have to spend the entire time after working on it trying to silence the people who have nothing at all that's constructive to say.

EDIT: I also fail to see how Tipman was a noob and beating Mike G at the same time.

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
It was a good video the only thing that i didn't like the repeditiveness of the moves either you would just keep stomping him over and over or you would keep grabbing him and throwing him down over and over again im not being a hater iknow you could probably beat me but thats just my opinion

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It was a good video the only thing that i didn't like the repeditiveness of the moves either you would just keep stomping him over and over or you would keep grabbing him and throwing him down over and over again im not being a hater iknow you could probably beat me but thats just my opinion
LOL.
It's called a chaingrab, Loooooni. And it's harder to chain stomps together than you might think.

cF=)

Smash Lord
its just a combo video =P Mine will be out soon
The only thing I bothered to read out of 3 pages.

I hope every haters here won't stop you from releasing more video chad, because you ganon game has a really good tech chase, awesome overkills and a great pace control. Just keep it up :)

ATTN: everybody

The word "ganon" comes from "ganondorf" which only takes one "n". I already corrected Drephen about this, and I hope you guys will spell the name accordingly. Much love.

Top Bottom