• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update 3.0

Arthur97

Smash Master
The main problem with how replay data is handled is that it might not be able to properly replicate your match. But saving input codes uses far less memory than making a .mp4 file.

If you really want the best out of your replays, you'll have to find some way to record them onto your computer.
Unless you're breaking the game, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

TheMarioMaster128

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 3571 7701 7810
Fine. Just know that I (and some others) will always be upset about this route they went with. I'm all for fairness in competitive play. But this... *sigh* It's just very disappointing. I'm sorry if I sound rude.

Of course it was a thing before "Smash 4", just very rarely. But recently, it's become more of a thing in the later "Smash" games.
but it happens all the time in 64, Melee and Brawl, smash 4 added the chance of the instant kill off the top

I hope that in quickplay there will be a feature to turn on and off the option of GSP, so lose all the matches I want and I can keep my characters in elite smash without worrying about gsp or if I get forced into a 4 player match, my GSP won't change

Disclaimer: These are things that I want not things that I think are coming
- Multiplayer for Adventure mode would be pretty cool
- Break the Targets (Melee or Brawl Style)
- Break the Targets VS Idea 1, in a SplitScreen style Everyone chooses a character and race to break all the targets the fastest, with Item options on or off
- Break the Targets VS Idea 2, Everyone shares a screen and fights for the most targets, whoever has the most wins
- Break the Targets VS Idea 3, like mashup of Idea 1 and 2 but with Bigger Break the Target Maps with more targets, Splitscreen, and with the option to interact with each other
- Smash Run, adding the option to choose final challenge or interact with each other
- Stage Builder but with Video Game themes (rather than generic themes), And Back to the Brawl style of Making Stages with more hazard options
- Additions to Squad Strike, Online Play and 4 player matches

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Not sure if it could be pulled off technically, but a fully-realised Smash Run would be swell, having split screen for four players to meet and beat each other up locally and make it available online too. Give more options like you said with choosing the final challenge of race, climb or certain Smash, maybe also what time limit it runs for. And if they still didn't want to make new enemies after not doing them for WoL (unless they're that one missing item slot like how they were "items" in Melee...), they could put in stamina-based
Galeem and Dharkon light and dark minion fighters
and/or weaker assist trophies that can be KO'd, there being some overlaps between those and enemies in Smash 4 3DS after all.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
I would love to see some sort of DLC that contains music bundles from all the different included games that you could download for free or heck even pay a couple bucks for... I want more songs lol.

Arthur97

Smash Master
I would love to see some sort of DLC that contains music bundles from all the different included games that you could download for free or heck even pay a couple bucks for... I want more songs lol.
But...adjusting music on Mario or other stages is already a pain...

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
There is always room for more music. I wonder how many tracks each DLC stage will bring.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
I couldn’t be more excited for 3.0 and what Nintendo decides for DLC in the future. This game is already the best since Melee, hopefully it just keeps getting better.. the game doesn’t really need patches in my opinion. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom