• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE - 11/01/2011 | CanadaBrawl (national Youtube channel) | 200 Subscribers!

Barrier

Smash Cadet
People generally walk into a museum and exclaim at how much quality these archived treasures are.

The same concept applies, really. And I don't mean from an outdated metagame period, just when we had a much bigger and active scene, approximately a year ago.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Welcoming Stroumbert from Quebec and Croi from Nova-Scotia to the project. They will be helping me upload videos from their respective regions. In addition, the Spring Smash Showdown and B.C. Home Video Monthly IV have videos that have been added.

Gichan

Smash Champion
holy **** man, congratulations that is honestly epic! Great job to Tin and all dem hardworking compadres, keep it up.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I found a bunch of replays from the february tournament on my Wii, including a certain match on rainbow cruise between Tin and Hype.

They should probably be uploaded at some point.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Nova Scotia's Last Gamestore Monthly #4, Ontario's Showdown in Downtown: CoT5 Prep & Alberta's Alberta Beatdown 2 Videos have now been uploaded to CanadaBrawl

I'd also like to announce that this channel is now home to 20 tournaments all across Canada!

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I haven't seen anything recently on the channel, but in case you guys haven't improved yet, you need to tag the videos better. I know I don't know who uses what characters and who is who or what tournament it's from or who might be commentating. It's really up to you guys to fill in those informational gaps for us, because any Americans who watch and aren't just looking for Ally or Firefly or another very easy to spot person will be quite confused with what is going on.

Good upload rate, but put in that extra detail please.

i1337

Smash Ace
No offense to Tin, but the tags he uses are pretty useless...I don't know if those are the default tags based on the file name or whatever, but every tag used is in the title.

At least add "brawl" and/or "smash" to the tags, lol. Based on the title/description/tags, people have no way of knowing that it's a Brawl video. Yes, even including the account name.

i1337

Smash Ace
Also, from my experience, only add "smash brawl" - not "super smash bros. brawl" otherwise you get a bunch of 2008 videos in the related section.

edit: I'm surprised that the featured video still hasn't been changed lolol

Tin Man

Smash Hero
It's been a lot of work (Showdown in Downtown 2 had almost 200 replays...) but I'm finally catching up (that & I've been busy doin other stuff).

Sorry to ya'll for the long wait.

and without further ado...

(Ontario) Showdown in Downtown2, (Alberta) Rock-Paper-Scissors [August 13th], (Quebec) Smash till you Crash 2, (Nova Scotia) HellaSmashed V are all up on CanadaBrawl and have playlists to boot :bee:

Gichan

Smash Champion
You're doing a great job man, don't pressure yourself. Thanks for the uploads, you know they're very much appreciated.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
(Ontario) Showdown in Downtown 3: Nostalgic Smash [Everything I have is uploaded now [which was just 1 more video LOL]], & (Ontario) Showdown in Downtown 4: 1st Experiment [Finally got time to record and upload these :bee:] have been uploaded. There's a few more to add to SiD 4 from another Wii.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Thoughts on revamping this channel to "CanadaSmash" with a different playlist for eachgame?

Top Bottom