• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upcoming Mii Fighter DLC Costume/Headgear Ideas!

What do you think the Mii Fighters need more?

• Total voters

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
I've been thinking about this topic for a long time. If you go on the smash website and check the DLC page, it says that the Mii fighter costumes on are on wave 1. Which got me thinking; what other costumes would they add for the miis? So, I decided to create this thread! I'll start: I would like to see a plumber overalls outfit, like the ones in NSMBU and instead of the costume being one color, how about it being whatever color you set as your Mii's? Example:

What other costumes do you think they should add?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
If Wonder_Red does not make it into Smash Bros via DLC, then the best idea would be to make the Wonder Mask an accessory for the Mii.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I would love a Knuckles one for Mii Brawler, that would be in a similar fashion to other animal characters suits, where it looks like an actual costume with a big hole for the head (think of the Isabelle costume).

I think a Mario outfit is necessary (I need that for my Miyamoto Mii Gunner).

If Ice Climbers aren't coming back, I really think it would be nice if they gave us an Ice Climber costume, looking like Popo for male Miis, and like Nana for female Miis.

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
I'd like Nikki's outfit to be available to all types.

The jacket would change color according to the Mii's shirt color. Swordfighters get a pencil/stylus as a sword, gunners get... i dunno, a mailbox cannon? Perhaps just a hand cannon that matches the design of her clothes.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I swear if they actually did add a Nikki costume I would use her exclusively again.

I play her pretty much 50% of the time and play around with other Miis the other 50% (the Inkling has taken up a large chunk of that second 50% tho)

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I once crudely drew Nikki in her usual clothes in Smash U.

I have no idea how people art on the gamepad, lol. I need to draw more often in order to get better at doing so.

Alternatively, a swordfighter variation of said costume could wield a giant stylus as opposed to a giant felt tip pen or something like that.

RADSheikah

Smash Apprentice
I personally think that if we get another set of two Mega Man costumes we should get Mega Man Volnutt and Geo Stelar costumes to finish off the Mega Man final Smash roster.

Other than that I would want that would be kinda interesting would be the Pokemon Trainer as maybe a gunner where the Pokeball would be the arm canon. It would prolly never happen cause TPCI but whatever

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm still waiting for the fox mask (I don't recall the name off hand) that Young Link wears in Hyrule Warriors. Another piece of headgear I'm hoping for is Warrior Link's scarf. I say headgear cause I want to wear it with the ninja suit. :4villager:

Top Bottom