• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upair to Nair combo help

Dunharrow

Smash Cadet
I saw this great combo used with Mario. It was something like down tilt into Uair to Nair then landing with another Uair into Nair.

I can get the first set of attacks but I have trouble timing the landing of the second hit. I feel like I'm missing something.

Is the combo character specific? Or maybe only works at certain percents?

Im really enjoying Mario this game and I'd like to improve my play with him. Any help would be lovely.

Anjo_Smash

Smash Rookie
I use this combo a lot. It is percent and size dependent. It works for a long time vs Heavies but only at very low percent vs smaller/lighter characters. Try practicing it against bowser to start. I might post a clip where I used it online to carry a bowser across the stage...

Just make sure you dash right before you start the uair, and fade the nair towards your opponent as well to carry your momentum. I find tap jump helps to get the earliest possible uair, tap up on the left stick slight before tapping up on the right stick.

Top Bottom