• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up B on top platform of battlefield

moptoptrev

Smash Rookie
I've seen this from some players online, and tried replicating it in training but was not able to perform it consistently. Basically, you grab your opponent as close to the edge of the top platform, throw the opponent up and then up B directly. Then I'm not sure of the input but the opponent is sent diagonally offstage towards the bottom. while you remain at the very edge of the stage. Has anyone had any luck with doing this?

thanks in advance

Lions’s Sin of Pride

Smash Rookie
I've seen this from some players online, and tried replicating it in training but was not able to perform it consistently. Basically, you grab your opponent as close to the edge of the top platform, throw the opponent up and then up B directly. Then I'm not sure of the input but the opponent is sent diagonally offstage towards the bottom. while you remain at the very edge of the stage. Has anyone had any luck with doing this?

thanks in advance
Yeah I think you may be referring to D-Throw as it’s his combo starter to a majority of Incine’s BnB.
D-Throw > Up-B from what I know is a guaranteed combo at low-med percentages (also depending on characters weight). Won’t always kill though so from the time they are spiked until the point they can recover they will have enough time to get to the ledge. However, it can create pressure by putting them off ledge and if you can ledge trap well then it be a good spot for Incine to be at (but be careful as you can easily get gimped). But it’s generally the spot I like to be with within Incine since he poses a huge threat by the ledge.

MA_DA_Oh

Smash Cadet
Yeah I think you may be referring to D-Throw as it’s his combo starter to a majority of Incine’s BnB.
D-Throw > Up-B from what I know is a guaranteed combo at low-med percentages (also depending on characters weight). Won’t always kill though so from the time they are spiked until the point they can recover they will have enough time to get to the ledge. However, it can create pressure by putting them off ledge and if you can ledge trap well then it be a good spot for Incine to be at (but be careful as you can easily get gimped). But it’s generally the spot I like to be with within Incine since he poses a huge threat by the ledge.
Can you still pull it off in newer patches, been asking this a lot but I'm trying to better my game a bit so Im looking for all combo threads etc

Top Bottom