• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash Ultimate Opinions! - Read the OP before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur97

Smash Master
A reboot is a terrible idea. The series does not need it.

Also, for anyone saying how the game should be gaming in general, let's take a moment to realize that if that were indeed the case without the Nintendo tag, F-Zero would be lucky to have a stage let alone three + a fighter. Say goodbye to Mother. You're lucky to get Fox let alone Falco and Wolf. FE would realistically probably not be relevant enough to get anything (though some people might like that), and say goodbye to fun and quirky fighters like Duck Hunt, R.O.B., Ice Climbers, and probably G&W. Think Shulk is cool and uinque? He's gone. Excited for K.Rool? Gone.

No, that is not a game I want to play. To deny this is a Nintendo centric game is to ignore what is in front of you. Despite the encroach of some bizarre third parties, most of the game would not exist without that Nintendo focus.

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I honestly think that the more third parties they add the worse the roster becomes. IMO if they just gutted all of the third parties except for :ultpacman:, :ultsimon:/:ultrichter: and Joker and then added Master Chief we would have solid representation and diversity, and no need for anything else.
I'm curious, how does cutting third parties who tend to be very diverse and unique on their own is going to help by making the roster more solid in representation and diversity?

It just seems that your concept for "diverse" and "representative" is completely different from the actual definitions. They've pretty much become buzzwords at this point.

You would be removing people like Sonic, Megaman, Cloud, Ryu, Snake and Bayonetta who stand out on their own pretty well and whose series have history with Nintendo, when compared to Master Chief. Their playstyles and movesets also happen to be unique. If that doesn't suit the standard for being diverse and representative, then I don't know what does.

Last edited:

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
I feel third parties like Bayo, Joker, Dante, Cloud, etc. are significantly better additions than the majority of characters that are "closer to Nintendo" left to add for DLC

This loyalty to Nintendo franchises on this site is honestly absurd and feels very cult like. People throw insane and abitrary criterion like "they should be to directly related to Nintendo" like that makes a character better?

No, I don't think Jibanyan or Bomberman are nearly as good picks as icons like Sub-Zero Master Chief. Who in their right mind would say that? Almost everyone who I meet irl who plays Smash Bros. (casual and competitive) would kill to see Dante, Master Chief, etc. in Smash.

In all honesty, more third parties is the way to go for DLC. Imo the only strong Nintendo reps I feel are Edelguard/Byelth, new Pokemon, Dixie, BWD, Rex/Pyra or Elma, Spring Man, and maybe Impa and Waluigi. Yet, almost all of these characters are assist trophies, got caught in "too recent" hell or would only work as semi-clones. Even then, none of these characters are even close to the level of influence Master Chief, Steve or Erdrick have. And honestly many of them don't really match up to Joker either.
It's beffudling how surprising Joker actually was to some people. Persona's the second biggest series under Sega's umbrella after Sonic; before his reveal I'd mentioned here and on other forums that people were sleeping on Persona representation only to largely get met with "but muh SMT".

Related, I don't think the most likely Ubisoft character is Rayman or a Rabbid they're both in PNG purgatory after all.
I'd say the most likely Ubisoft character... is Ezio.

Love it or hate it, you can't deny that Assassin's Creed is a blockbuster series that even influenced the Batman Arkham games. There were a couple on the DS and there's been some scattered console releases as well (3 and 4 launched on the Wii U and 3 + Liberation are coming to Switch), so it ticks the (very, very easy to tick) box of having been on Nintendo hardware in some form (heck, over in Japan Ubisoft lets you pay to stream Odyssey to the Switch). And AC2 is the most unanimously liked game in the series, with Ezio starring in 3 games total and even making it into SCV-- he's the clear favorite.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
"Wolf is fine as is and doesn't need a nerf. Hell, buff his Up Smash, if anything."

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
When did Impa get a fanbase, out of curiosity? Was it Hyrule Warriors? Did she have a big role in BotW/Skyward Sword or something?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
When did Impa get a fanbase, out of curiosity? Was it Hyrule Warriors? Did she have a big role in BotW/Skyward Sword or something?
I'd assume around Hyrule Warriors. Her role within stories is usually pretty small if I remember. Probably her most important role was Skyward Sword.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It was niche but noticeable with Skyward Sword, usually as a less popular alternative to Ghirahim, but then really took off with Hyrule Warriors.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A reboot is a terrible idea. The series does not need it.

Also, for anyone saying how the game should be gaming in general, let's take a moment to realize that if that were indeed the case without the Nintendo tag, F-Zero would be lucky to have a stage let alone three + a fighter. Say goodbye to Mother. You're lucky to get Fox let alone Falco and Wolf. FE would realistically probably not be relevant enough to get anything (though some people might like that), and say goodbye to fun and quirky fighters like Duck Hunt, R.O.B., Ice Climbers, and probably G&W. Think Shulk is cool and uinque? He's gone. Excited for K.Rool? Gone.

No, that is not a game I want to play. To deny this is a Nintendo centric game is to ignore what is in front of you. Despite the encroach of some bizarre third parties, most of the game would not exist without that Nintendo focus.
Why they should just end it as Ultimate as it is. There's no way of topping this but obviously Nintendo being Nintendo and this being a popular franchise which makes lot of money that won't happen. Hurrah for seeing 1/3 of the roster cut in the next game!

Arthur97

Smash Master
Why they should just end it as Ultimate as it is. There's no way of topping this but obviously Nintendo being Nintendo and this being a popular franchise which makes lot of money that won't happen. Hurrah for seeing 1/3 of the roster cut in the next game!
I don't think a third is getting cut, but it is almost inevitable there will be cuts which hits me particularly hard as Lucina will likely be one of the first given how little they seem to care about her.

One idea is to just keep upgrading Ulitmate. It doesn't seem that the Switch is going anywhere anytime soon, so lifetime support could be nice, but then you have to contend with Sakurai. Even on the next console, an enhanced port might be the best way to go at this point.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don't think a third is getting cut, but it is almost inevitable there will be cuts which hits me particularly hard as Lucina will likely be one of the first given how little they seem to care about her.

One idea is to just keep upgrading Ulitmate. It doesn't seem that the Switch is going anywhere anytime soon, so lifetime support could be nice, but then you have to contend with Sakurai. Even on the next console, an enhanced port might be the best way to go at this point.
Strange...I always felt Lucina would be among that'd actually stay. I don't know why honestly...

Arthur97

Smash Master
Strange...I always felt Lucina would be among that'd actually stay. I don't know why honestly...
As much as I like her and as popular as she is, she was one of two recloned from 4 to Ultimate. Granted, she could make it just on ease, but I'm not even sure if I'd want her to be in this situation for a third time in a row.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
So dead icons would mean Banjo Kazooie and others? Not hating, just asking.
Pretty much. Nintendo really has a hard time getting 3rd parties that are “impactful”. I feel most Nintendo based icons created after Sony snatched up all 3rd parties from the SNES and NES have been really small. I feel like 3rd parties should be big enough to extend past the Nintendo sphere, which most in Smash do barring the clearly advertisement that is Bayonetta, though she does seem to have a bit of a legacy, all of them are well known throughout gaming or even better, past the gaming landscape.

To me, while Banjo, Shantae, Shovel Knight, heck even my boy Rayman may look the part, they don’t even come close to being the same icon status as PAC-MAN, so it’d feel odd to see them slammed next to Cloud, Snake, Sonic, even Bayonetta, when previous Smash 3rd party affected gaming as a whole or are practically icons of their genre. (Even Bayonetta would earn this spot as she is heavily debated to be better than her one rival in the hack and slash genre, that being DMC.) Many of Nintendo’s 3rd parties are just platforming characters, within a sea of platforming characters, so none are really able to actually be huge beyond Nintendo I feel as Nintendo’s own characters will beat them out. Only so many platforming characters can represent the genre before you’re literally just putting anyone in, and the ones we have now are pretty much perfect with the 4 horsemen of Sonic, Castlevania, Mega Man, and Pac-Man. We really don’t need a Rayman or a Banjo when other genres like world builders or shooters are completely left out or genres like fighting and rpgs only have one. (Joker isn’t out yet, but yes RPGs will have 2, possibly 3 with Dragon Quest)

I guess I get annoyed with the ‘Nintendo’ 3rd party picks as they usually all come from the same genre, which really hurts the diversity within choices. I would rather have Smash take on the new frontier with World Building/ Survival Minecraft, FPS Doom, or even Party Game Rabbids than yet another platforming genre rep that won’t be nearly as iconic or cool as the 4 we have now.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett

An expanded port is actually what I'm hoping for the next installment of Smash to be. Brilliant as Sakurai is, the sad reality is that unless they shake up the formula big-time in a way that many people are receptive to, there's just no topping "everyone is here" for the next game. If nothing else, the roster and stage list would almost certainly be seen as a downgrade due to the inevitable cuts. Much as I hate to say it, we're kind of hitting critical mass in terms of the Smash roster.

Last edited:

Arthur97

Smash Master
An expanded port is actually what I'm hoping for the next installment of Smash to be. Unless they shake up the formula big-time in a way that many people are receptive to, there's just no topping "everyone is here" for the next game. If nothing else, the roster would almost certainly be seen as a downgrade due to the inevitable cuts. Much as I hate to say it, we're kind of hitting critical mass in terms of the Smash roster.
Indeed. Best course of action for such a port would probably be to focus on modes. Bring back fan favorite modes like Break the Targets (with custom stages if it really is a mode focus), Board the Platforms, and even lesser ones like Race to the Finish. Bring back trophies and a proper All-Star mode. A fully fleshed out Stage Builder. Of course, something new would also be nice. Something that keeps people invested longer than the minigames. More modes with the current roster might be the best way to top this.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
To be fair it's really hard to tell, considering your signature.
Fair enough.
With posts like this earlier in the thread:

I'd hope to be easily forgiven for assuming otherwise.

But anyways, to make this an actual contribution:
People who want Smash to be rebooted should probably realize that the 3rd party ratio will likely end up increasing rather than decreasing. Also, series like DK and Kirby could end up with just their title characters while the dreaded trinity of Mario/Pokemon/FE would likely keep the majority of their characters around. Oh, and Captain Falcon would probably only stick around for the memes and good luck if you want anything from Mother at all.

A reboot roster almost certainly wouldn't be back to the basics like some people think; Ultimate is the high-watermark in terms of a varied Smash roster and can only go downhill in that regard from there-- something that even a "soft" reboot would make very apparent.

(Though not directly applicable, J-Stars Victory VS had a far broader and more varied playable character roster than it's psuedo-sequel Jump Force, with nearly half of it's 40 character roster being Dragonball, One Piece, and Naruto-- with Bleach and Hunter X Hunter coming in behind them at 4 characters each while every other series sat at one or two charaacters. ...And DLC is giving DB/OP/Naruto another character each, with Bleach and the more comparatively recent MHA getting 2 out of it.)
Also fair. I have small reservations here and there, but my post was mainly targeted toward the whining babies on Reddit who to this day still believe Sakurai is biased against their most wanted fighter, and look toward the easiest scapegoat (FE) to blame and find some kind of relief.

A Smash reboot wouldn't change much IMO, only get rid of fihters who aren't relevant today. :ultfox::ultfalcon::ultness::ultjigglypuff: and maybe even :ultyoshi: could lose their so-called "original 12 protection" and might see removal from the game. Retro fighters and joke characters would also get the boot. The FE roster would probably be shaved in two, Mario would lose a lot of fighters as well. The only good thing I can think of when it comes to a reboot is that maybe Pokemon representation will be less focused on earlier gens.
I'm curious, how does cutting third parties who tend to be very diverse and unique on their own is going to help by making the roster more solid in representation and diversity?

It just seems that your concept for "diverse" and "representative" is completely different from the actual definitions. They've pretty much become buzzwords at this point.

You would be removing people like Sonic, Megaman, Cloud, Ryu, Snake and Bayonetta who stand out on their own pretty well and whose series have history with Nintendo, when compared to Master Chief. Their playstyles and movesets also happen to be unique. If that doesn't suit the standard for being diverse and representative, then I don't know what does.
Whoops sorry I meant to add Ryu in that post. Must have missed him.

Anyway....

Think about this: If characters became fighters simply for being iconic, we would have hundreds of newcomers every game. I personally feel like the big tide of third parties (and most likely more in the DLC) is a bit overwhelming: in other worlds, less is more. By focusing representation on smaller amounts of fighters they get more attention and have more room to shine in Smash.
Joker would be Sega's rep. He's from a relatively new game and has lots of potential. I think he's better over Sonic since (IMO) the execution Sonic representation in this game was watered down and lackluster, and Sonic games in recent years, on average, have been mediocre at best, whereas Persona 5 is a new game, a clean slate, critically acclaimed and brings new things we've never seen before in Smash.
Ryu (Once again sorry I forgot to add him in the post) would be Capcom's rep. He's form an Iconic fighting game and brings some new elements (plus awesome music) to Smash. I choose him over mega Man simply because there's more to work with from Street Fighter, especially since is a crossover between fighting games. If Street Fighter never existed Mega Man would certainly be next.
1or 2 Belmonts to represent Konami. They've actually been on a nintendo system and have a deep history
PAC-MAN since he's the original arcade icon. Who doesn't recognize him.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The FE roster would probably be shaved in two, The only good thing I can think of when it comes to a reboot is that maybe Pokemon representation will be less focused on earlier gens.
Neither of these are gonna happen thanks to certain mobile games.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Fair enough.

Also fair. I have small reservations here and there, but my post was mainly targeted toward the whining babies on Reddit who to this day still believe Sakurai is biased against their most wanted fighter, and look toward the easiest scapegoat (FE) to blame and find some kind of relief.

A Smash reboot wouldn't change much IMO, only get rid of fihters who aren't relevant today. :ultfox::ultfalcon::ultness::ultjigglypuff: and maybe even :ultyoshi: could lose their so-called "original 12 protection" and might see removal from the game. Retro fighters and joke characters would also get the boot. The FE roster would probably be shaved in two, Mario would lose a lot of fighters as well. The only good thing I can think of when it comes to a reboot is that maybe Pokemon representation will be less focused on earlier gens.

Whoops sorry I meant to add Ryu in that post. Must have missed him.

Anyway....

Think about this: If characters became fighters simply for being iconic, we would have hundreds of newcomers every game. I personally feel like the big tide of third parties (and most likely more in the DLC) is a bit overwhelming: in other worlds, less is more. By focusing representation on smaller amounts of fighters they get more attention and have more room to shine in Smash.
Joker would be Sega's rep. He's from a relatively new game and has lots of potential. I think he's better over Sonic since (IMO) the execution Sonic representation in this game was watered down and lackluster, and Sonic games in recent years, on average, have been mediocre at best, whereas Persona 5 is a new game, a clean slate, critically acclaimed and brings new things we've never seen before in Smash.
Ryu (Once again sorry I forgot to add him in the post) would be Capcom's rep. He's form an Iconic fighting game and brings some new elements (plus awesome music) to Smash. I choose him over mega Man simply because there's more to work with from Street Fighter, especially since is a crossover between fighting games. If Street Fighter never existed Mega Man would certainly be next.
1or 2 Belmonts to represent Konami. They've actually been on a nintendo system and have a deep history
PAC-MAN since he's the original arcade icon. Who doesn't recognize him.
But, what benefit this will do? Nobody wants characters because they belong to a certain company.

Not to mention less franchises doesn't mean more content from each. Ultimate has three Konami fighters and three franchises, with Metal Gear still having more content compared to Brawl.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hm...
Unpopular Smash Ultimate opinions...

I wanted more echo fighters.
Yeah yeah "you only want them cause of the name/status change!"

Whatever- I like being able to choose a version of a fighter I like. If they were skins, they'd have to have the same animations.
Daisy's more fun to play than Peach for me because of aesthetic reasons like her animations. Likewise, I'm much more likely to play as Damus (despite being a little more different than the previous echo pair mentioned)

What I would have given for a DK or Captain Falcon echo...

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
As much as I like her and as popular as she is, she was one of two recloned from 4 to Ultimate. Granted, she could make it just on ease, but I'm not even sure if I'd want her to be in this situation for a third time in a row.
I was so relieved to see her return in Ultimate after obnoxious morons telling me she'd be cut now that Roy had returned. Frankly I'm okay with her being a clone if it means she gets to stick around, much as I wish she could be more.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
But, what benefit this will do? Nobody wants characters because they belong to a certain company.
I do. That's why I posed it in the Unpopular Opinions thread and not anywhere else. When it comes to a newcomer concept, whichever company owns them is something I consider important.
Not to mention less franchises doesn't mean more content from each. Ultimate has three Konami fighters and three franchises, with Metal Gear still having more content compared to Brawl.
I never said that. All I said was the focus would be on the one fighter/franchise from their respective company. I don't know about anyone else, but I find that to be pretty valuable and important. Again, this is why I posted it in the unpopular opinions thread.

Amen. More echoes is pretty cool. Especially for fighters who have alternate/reverse personalities or villains (Yarn Yohsi, Dark MK, etc.)

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
World of Light and Classic Mode are very good modes. I honestly think they’re very underrated.
They’re definitely fun, especially classic mode. I remember on 64 when I was like 8 pretty much all I played was classic mode and it’s really nostalgic for me even though it’s different. I think it’s the best Smash classic mode so far honestly

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
The FE roster would probably be shaved in two, Mario would lose a lot of fighters as well. The only good thing I can think of when it comes to a reboot is that maybe Pokemon representation will be less focused on earlier gens.
The majority of them would stick around. FE's guaranteed that much due to half the characters being able to be built off of Marth, with 1-2 of Robin/Corrin/Ike sticking around (IS themselves care little for Ike, with them requesting Lyn over him for FEW and not adding him to FEH until months after launch-- hence why I don't consider him a shoe-in for a reboot roster).

Mario... maybe Rosalina, BJ, and PP, but most of them would stick around. Mario, Dr. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser... .

And for Pokemon, you know it would be Pikachu/Charizard/Mewtwo/Lucario/Greninja/(mon from newest gen). Gen 1 is always going to hog the spotlight.

I'd say this is quite common, actually. Impa for Sheik, Zeraora as an electric-themed Lucario sans aura mechanic, several possible ideas for FE... there's a ton more potential to be had with Echo Fighters.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The majority of them would stick around. FE's guaranteed that much due to half the characters being able to be built off of Marth, with 1-2 of Robin/Corrin/Ike sticking around (IS themselves care little for Ike, with them requesting Lyn over him for FEW and not adding him to FEH until months after launch-- hence why I don't consider him a shoe-in for a reboot roster).

Mario... maybe Rosalina, BJ, and PP, but most of them would stick around. Mario, Dr. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser... .

And for Pokemon, you know it would be Pikachu/Charizard/Mewtwo/Lucario/Greninja/(mon from newest gen). Gen 1 is always going to hog the spotlight.

I'd say this is quite common, actually. Impa for Sheik, Zeraora as an electric-themed Lucario sans aura mechanic, several possible ideas for FE...
Personally I'd argue that they mainly left Ike off of Heroes' launch roster to build up hype for him, knowing people would pull for him. Add onto that being the first non-Heroes OC legendary hero, and I think there's a case to be made that they definitely know he's popular.

Honestly I think Ike would be a shoo-in even in the case of a roster reboot. There, there's my unpopular opinion quota lol. :p

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
Personally I'd argue that they mainly left Ike off of Heroes' launch roster to build up hype for him, knowing people would pull for him. Add onto that being the first non-Heroes OC legendary hero, and I think there's a case to be made that they definitely know he's popular.

Honestly I think Ike would be a shoo-in even in the case of a roster reboot. There, there's my unpopular opinion quota lol. :p
See, that reasoning to me basically screams "DLC veteran character".
But at the end of the day all this discussion about a reboot is kinda pointless until it happens.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord

A good 80% of Ike's popularity is from Smash alone, I don't see him going anywhere. He also fills the role of a slow but strong swordsman that Sakurai chose him for in the first place. I see Roy getting booted if anything.

Arthur97

Smash Master
A good 80% of Ike's popularity is from Smash alone, I don't see him going anywhere. He also fills the role of a slow but strong swordsman that Sakurai chose him for in the first place. I see Roy getting booted if anything.
Shh, don't let the retro fans see this post.

But, like 95% of Roy's popularity comes from Smash so...

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master

I'd say this is quite common, actually. Impa for Sheik, Zeraora as an electric-themed Lucario sans aura mechanic, several possible ideas for FE... there's a ton more potential to be had with Echo Fighters.

There's no question Ike would stay.
IMO :ultmarth::ultike::ultrobin: are locks. 0-1 Marth clones, but if this is a reboot, I'm going to assume they'll want to focus on more recent FE. If we were to get a Marth clone, I'd say probably :ultlucina: because of her popularity. And then anything else goes to recent titles like SoV and 3 houses.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
When it comes to 3rd Party characters returning, I see the characters from the same company as a package. :ultmegaman::ultryu::ultken: are all together or not. Same with :ultsnake::ultrichter::ultsimon: or :ultsonic::ultbayonetta:and Joker.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
This might not be unpopular, but I think nintendo should open up the game to be totally and easily moddable,

and able to save settings and even share them to easily play with modded settings with others.
Skins would probably be more complicated, but that should be easily done too :)

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
When it comes to 3rd Party characters returning, I see the characters from the same company as a package. :ultmegaman::ultryu::ultken: are all together or not. Same with :ultsnake::ultrichter::ultsimon: or :ultsonic::ultbayonetta:and Joker.
Don’t forget Cloud and Erdrik, which was literally a package deal as Square wanted DLC with Cloud. (It seems confirmed that some Dragon Quest stuff is coming, so can you blame me.)

KatKit

Smash Lord
Monthly reminder that Style Savvy is a highly viable first-party IP with more legitimate reasons to have a playable rep in Smash to count.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
She had a big role in Skyward Sword yes. Not BotW.

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
My unpopular opinion: I'd prefer an all Pokemon smash style roster to any diverse character roster they could think of. Many Pokken movesets would translate beautifully and the game would have a much stronger, cohesive identity than the cluster**** that is smashes mishmash of art designs and worlds. I get that it's a part of the appeal but a part of me has always despised the characters and stages that feel out of place, so much so I've considered modding my smash games to remove them.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
That's not unpopular. We're still missing a lot . of DK content.

Also all 3 DK fighters in the game right now need buffs IMO.
They really DO need buffs. The innitial nerfs on Diddy don't make much sense. He needs to be safer on shield, as well as his Banana. And he needs to have a more dominant aerial game like in previous games. Basically, F Air needs to work like it did in Smash 4, with added KO power. I also would like Diddy's dash attack to not stop his momentum, and it being a little faster. K.Rool's nerfs don't make sense either. But DK is actually mostly fine, could use a little bit more to work his bad disadvantage state, like a armored D Air, or N Air having more range or something.

But yeah, buff lists aside, we still really need Dixie. Then DKC would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom