• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unoffical gta san andreas discussion thread

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Sadly not assigned this sub-board so can't help lol. I'll ping someone.

Edit: Actually you should be able to self delete.
I don't think self-deleting exists for normal users, unless it's some undiscovered feature I've never noticed. Usually if somebody edits their post away and leaves "sorry, double post", no warnings are given and a mod just deletes it with no problems. If I'm wrong, then that's even better because self-deletion would be so helpful imo.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I don't think self-deleting exists for normal users, unless it's some undiscovered feature I've never noticed. Usually if somebody edits their post away and leaves "sorry, double post", no warnings are given and a mod just deletes it with no problems. If I'm wrong, then that's even better because self-deletion would be so helpful imo.
Hmm interesting. On my end it's next to the Edit button on the bottom left.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
I dont see it but thanks for removing it.
So what was the hardest gta mission for you guys?
Mine was the one were you had to stop hitmen by landing on a plane the plane they gave you was extremely slow.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
Gta san andreas is like one of the best open world games ever and I even remember the times were people would make fake bigfoot videos and such

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
I remember I saw one about big smoke big smoke ghost
If I can just buy gta san andreas on steam and just make a parody on one of those gta rumor videos

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I really wish we could, but sadly we cannot. If a user posts something not appropriate for the site, they cannot delete it so a moderator can view it and punish them. Moderators can also view edit history for posts. I understand why it makes sense to remove the delete button on our end, but I mean, it would be nice.

Maybe if there was some "self-moderator" role that lets you delete your own messages, idk. It wouldn't be as powerful as a moderator, and is only given to long-time users with a history of following the terms. Idk, just thoughts.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
I really wish we could, but sadly we cannot. If a user posts something not appropriate for the site, they cannot delete it so a moderator can view it and punish them. Moderators can also view edit history for posts. I understand why it makes sense to remove the delete button on our end, but I mean, it would be nice.

Maybe if there was some "self-moderator" role that lets you delete your own messages, idk. It wouldn't be as powerful as a moderator, and is only given to long-time users with a history of following the terms. Idk, just thoughts.
I have to agree on that.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Nah that's not the reason why. We can view all deleted content. The only exception is if a user account got deleted, where we can still see the deleted posts but not the username that used to be attached to them.

I'll look into it and see if there's a way to get it added, or if it would cause issues. Thanks for helping me find out that users can't do it! It may have just been an option that was overlooked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom