• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Unlucky guy who needs help in 9.0 Classic

Matdragno

Smash Rookie
well...i just entered in smashboards but i need a lot of help to clear the last challenge in the game....yep....the 9.0 classic without losing a single life....well...i tried almost every type of strategy present in smashboards(examples:home run bat and auto heal combo,ganondorf almost invencible or even 200 defense bowser) but always something like a CPU thats is using a even more op character or even some iten that changes everything in the battle(assist throphies,smash balls or even legendaries pokemons such likes genesects)....so...i want some help.....some good custom set or strategy for pass this last challenge plz ;-;

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Wario and DK worked best for me, as explained in this older thread. Wario was my initial go-to character for beating both the 9.0-on-one-life challenge and the 9.0-without-customs challenge for reasons discussed there.

As for beating 9.0 in general, I used one piece of auto-heal equipment plus my two strongest defense items. This setup worked for me for the vast majority of the cast. For the remaining few where this wasn't enough, I used some equipment with negative special effects, such as Air Piñata, Imperfect Shield, Risky Respawner, etc. so that my speed wasn't so drastically reduced, but thankfully this was rare.

Last edited:

Matdragno

Smash Rookie
OH GOD Thank you!i tried with Wario with +28 ATK,+103 DEF and -37 SPD with a auto healer brawn badge and 2 negatives effects in defensive (heavy jumps and decreased walk speed) and i tried 4 times and only in the 4 i manage to clear the challenge ^^ i was a lot scraried when the master beast makes me to 230% and when the edges came i just stay focus and evade everything and when the shadow came.....i just fart on him XD(he dies because the heavy jumps effect).master fortres sometimes manage to deal a lot of damage and makes me get to 96% quick,but i just stay calm and let the auto heal works a little,when i land the final blow to the master core i start crying XD
Thanks a lot man ^^ now my live in smash wiiu is complete....now...only rest me to spend my time in some for glory matches XD

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Glad to be of assistance for your final challenge. Now the fun just begins with your 2 million gold reward. If you get bored with For Glory or have input lag like I do, you can always go for beating higher scores, create your own bigger challenges, or getting better equipment (it is limited to 2991 pieces!) Outside of that, the sky is the limit.

Top Bottom