• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Universally hated.

"Scorp"

Smash Rookie
Are people salty at you after playing?

Are they frustrated by their lack of matchup knowledge?

Do they counterpick annoying characters like Puff or Peach?

Do they call effective missile use 'spammy'?

Is a good Samus as cancerous to VS as Puff?

Perfectly spaced tilts, well timed Dairs and recovery gimping missiles.

You can sense their frustration through their gameplay, they begin aggressively dash dancing, they turn campy. Trying to lure you in. They try to shine spike you repeatedly but fail because you have too many recovery options.

Up+B out of shield, your Craptain Falcon can't Dair me. Nair off the ledge and destroy spaceys trying to recover, going as deep as you want. You can just bomb, grapple and screw attack your way back. Downthrow to uptilt, eat a **** Marth. Upthrow to Bair, delicious. Trying to pillar me Falco? Tech to shield and Up+B, get off me.

Drop a bomb off the ledge as they try to grab it, they're expecting those delicious invincibility frames, but they don't get any. The hitstun seems to last an eternity, but it's just long enough for you to come in with a followup tilt. It's like wiping your ass with silk.

Keep the chargeshot charged, but you don't use it. They ground themselves and prepare to shield or use reflector, but you're not hasty. Keeps them on their toes - they become reserved, expecting you to use it at any given moment, but you don't. You'll save that to dive off the edge and catch a spacey in the startup animation of their recovery. Chargeshot to the face.

Or maybe, you'll only charge it to 90% then keep it in the reserves. They'll forget you have it, get sloppy and over-confident. They'll shield your missile cancelled smash missile, but they don't expect the chargeshot that comes immediately after. Samus you beautiful SoB.

But it's funny, I hate playing against a Samus.

No one likes us. Not even me. Samus dittos are the worst.

Top Bottom