• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

United 1 | CONFIRMED (CT ZeRo, quicksilver, M2K, and more)

Eddy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-7498-4428
is this happening on clash stream or other stream ? when yes pls link

YoBiddyLPs

Smash Cadet
Also, sign ups for the events will end 15 minutes - 30 minutes before they start! Since we need to end at around 9 or 9:30! So make sure that you are on time!!!

Dhaka

Smash Cadet
I just want to thank everyone once again for coming to this tournament. Every little bit of it was absolutely amazing, as its an entirely different feeling all together seeing the best players in the world compete in a game series I love dearly right in front of my eyes. Every single match tonight was full to the brim with hype, where even the slower matches were exciting all the way through. Everything from the OP lvl 9 Luigi CPU that was on M2K's team in Melee Doubles, to the ZSS doubles was just amazing; there's really no word better to describe it than that.

You are all welcome to come by GP any time, whether you guys want to play some rounds or just chat, and I wish the best of luck to all of you at APEX next week!

Mike
Gamers Paradise

PS. Nairo, you left your bag at the store, come by when you can to pick it up!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Sad I couldn't make it, I'm sure it was a blast Mike. And you already know you'll see and marquise again whenever,

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Hey Biddy, is this going to be Bi-Monthly? And also, did you guys enjoy watching me and my friend battle?

Speaking of which, Saint wasn't in school today. He was sick because M2K Sneezed on him!

Top Bottom