• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

United 1 | CONFIRMED (CT ZeRo, quicksilver, M2K, and more)

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
This tournament needs more attention.

So bump.

Also, any chance of promoting this tournament to out-of-the community areas? Such as schools, universities, or other gaming stores where there is a lot of public that might attend if they know about this tournament, but can't because they don't visit SWF.

YoBiddyLPs

Smash Cadet
ATTENTION: If this tournament goes of well, we will most likely make it a Bi-monthly! And have more tournaments in the future! :D

LLDL

Smash Hero
Most likely gonna make it up. If I'm free from work I can bring 5 tv's and I'll take care of melee bracket seeding and everything

YoBiddyLPs

Smash Cadet
1. There will be only 1 stream, but we may switch what games are streaming

2. No, you can pay the venue fee when you show up

LLDL

Smash Hero
Tell them that this is practice for Apex, that this is a local on a smaller scale, you'll be anle to get a lot of experience before the BIG tourney, which is a National event.

Denti

Smash Master
I need someone who can pick me up from Vex's place and take me to this!!!!!! I really really need to make this, since I flew here for tournaments. Inui cant, chibo cant, kingtoon's car is broken. Does anyone else have an idea about what I can do? I dont know or live in this region so I am hopeless without advice and direction. I need some responses asap. I'd be so let down if I flew all the way to the North East then ended up not getting to attend their tournaments.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo Biddy! I just got my schedule and I have to work this day, so I won't be able to make it after all. I usually don't work sundays. Sorry man, good luck with the event though, I know it's gonna be sick!

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Poyo, just told me that he and his bro (Serynder) want to attend this and Collision. Anyone willing to help VA by picking them up at the bus stop and helping with a housing?

:phone:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
We're MD D:

But yeah, jokes aside, we'd love to come to NJ/NY for pre-Apex practice and since you're having two tourneys this weekend, we'd love to go to Collision and United for some pre-Apex practice and to see what NJ/NY locals are like (we've only been to NJ for Apex and SKTAR). Anyone who can help with housing/rides to/from the venue and to/from the bus station PM me or Serynder. :D

YoBiddyLPs

Smash Cadet
Good stuff Alex! And Vinnie told me his setup was at your place, you think you can bring it by for me? :D

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
hey biddy i tried calling you twice i dunno if you changed your number but i gotta know if you can give me a ride.

Top Bottom