• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undyne Spears some Justice!

MajoraMoon

Smash Apprentice
NGAHHHHHHHHHHHH You know what? FINE! I will be triple careful! I looked up Undertale. I looked up Undyne. I even looked up FISH to see if I got anything. But nope. Welp, third time is the charm.

Who is Undyne?

Undyne is the head of the royal guard and wields a spear. She is from the Indie hit Undertale.

Why should SHE be in Smash?
I would love Undertale to get some representation. After all, Undertale is one of the most popular Indie games. In fact, it reached in the top 100 in IGN. It is also based heavily on the Mother series which hasn't had a fighter since brawl being Lucas who is basically Ness but freezes. Although sans is a great fighter, a good amount of people rather want Undyne. So to appease those fans, here you go!

Moveset!
Her main weapon is a spear.
Special Attacks! NYEH HEH HEH HEH! Her Main Special is her throwing a spear.
Her Side-Special is fire magic. Although she never uses it in battle, she does mention it and use it during the date with her.
For her Down Special, she summons spears from the ground.
Her Up Special is a huge leap from Undyne's date.
Smash Attacks! Her Side-Smash attack is one of the following items: a tiny sword (does least damage), axe (does more damage than the tiny sword), and the Giant Sword (does the most damage). The weapons are from Undyne's silverware drawer besides the Giant Sword. All of them are from Undyne's date.
Up-Smash Attack is a spear.
Down-Smash Attack is some nunchucks. As shown in Undyne's date.
Final Smash NGAHHHHHHHH! She summons a rain of spears!
Shield! She holds her spear in a defense position like the Green color mode in Undertale.
Victory Animations! Undyne points heroically towards the sky. Undyne pounds the ground with her fists. Undyne suplexes a huge boulder, just because she can.

Other Stuff!
Alt Costumes!
I would just LOVE it if, not only would they have no armor as an alt skin, but also some from AU's. The Undertale community is one a lot of people hate because of a few "fans" have done some really bad stuff (basically like the Waluigi community). But the Undertale community is, in my opinion, the most creative and have done amazing work. Anyways here are the Alt Costumes: No armor Undyne, Undyne with Guard Mask, True Hero, Underswap Undyne , Reapertale Undyne , Poketale Undyne , and Outertale Undyne
Music Undertale has so many good songs it is hard to not say the entire soundtrack. BUT NONETHELESS! I have chosen a certain amount of the soundtrack that I think we can all agree with....along with maybe a few fan-made songs because they are pretty great. Now then, TO THE MUSIC!
Hopes and Dreams
Megalovania
Bonetrousle
Battle Against a True Hero
Bergentruckung + Asgore
Undertale Medley
His Theme
Spider Dance
Ghost Fight
Death By Glamour
Megalo Strike Back Triple the Threat The Trio's Squabble Tokyovania
Stages! I think a very fitting stage would be an Undertale stage that is different in every match depending on its FUN value. It could be in the Ruins, Waterfall, Snowdin, Hotland, CORE, Judgement Hall, or the barrier. Who knows, maybe you will encounter a certain ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎□︎■︎♏︎.

Why she COULD be in Smash.
Undertale is coming to Switch and had a very unique trailer in the Nintendo Direct.

Undertale is based heavily on Earthbound and the Mother series creator, Shigesato Itoi, recognized Toby Fox as an awesome game designer.
And Toby Fox has been suspiciously excited for Smash Bros Ultimate.
Yes, chances are not huge. But HOPES AND DREAMS are what this forum runs on right?

Supporter List:

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Uh-oh. I just saw this in the General Speculation thread...

Suddenly, new franchises look a lot less likely.

MajoraMoon

Smash Apprentice

Ok, we got 5 stages left. Lesse, Forest Maze is a very likely stage, Overworld maybe, a Banjo-Kazooie stage is very likely, uhhh Golden Sun stage? Maybe Sakurai has a few more stages from past smash games he has yet to reveal like Poke Floats. But, I do believe Indie franchises are perfect for dlc like Shantae and Undertale as well as more Third Party characters like Sora. By the way, does Minecraft still count as an indie game? Since it is own by Microsoft.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion

Remember, there's always the chance that "108 stages " was an accidental leak that they're trying to correct.

MajoraMoon

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I found Undyne the Undying harder than sans. Maybe it's because sans battle was more fun. Her's just seemed more difficult for me.

Top Bottom