- Aug 16, 2016
This is a tournament series held at Undiscovered Realm and ran with the help of Undiscovered Realm and Smashchester.
Set up starts at 6pm
Doubles Starts at 6:30
Singles tournament should start around 745PMish
- Venue Fee: $7 (for tournament play only)
- Casuals Only: $5 (all night)
- Doubles entry: $10 ($5 per person)
- Singles entry: $5
- Spectating is free!
You can bring outside food, and there is food (like hot pockets, etc.) to buy in the venue. Drinks are ok, but be careful and don't spill anything near the electronics. We just ask if you can please clean up after yourselves. Don't leave any garbage behind. We don't want the guys at the venue working extra just to clean up after us.
-Double Elimination Bracket (Lose twice and you're out)
-Game Settings: 3 Stock, 7 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, Handicap Off, Damage Ratio 1.0, Hazards off
-Sets are best of 3 until finals, which are best of 5 (Winners, Losers, Grands)
-Cash prizes for First, Second, Third Place (
57.14% 28.57% 14.29% split) [This can change if there are more entrants]
-Amiibo are banned
-Players must bring their own controllers
-Miis are allowed
- You get 2 bans, no DSR
- Characters are selected first (Or you can do a double blind selection)
- Players strike stages first (first strike determined by rock paper scissors).The winner may select if they’d like to strike first or select a port. Stages are stuck in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
- Winner of preceding game strikes first(from starter or counter pick list), loser picks stage. Winner chooses if they want to change character. Loser chooses if they want to change character. A player/team may not pick the last stage they previously won on during the set. Next game is played. Repeat until set is over.
Pokemon Stadium 2
Town and City
Unova Pokemon League
Any questions or concerns should be brought directly to the attention of tournament staff.
Full set of rules below