• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Support Thread: Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Bravado

Smash Rookie
Another off the freakin' wall 3rd party, unlikely stand in for communities sake. I know it's a pc game but looking at it and never even heard of it prompts it to be considered anything else. It WAS heavily inspired by Earthbound and these days lots of the console games have a pc version, too. So why not? Sans definitely has one of the all time rage inducing boss fight battles i've ever seen.. I'm not a super crazy fan of Undertale but with the character development i do think it's definitely one of the best indie games to have happened in a few years. This is just a suggestion and a more than less a wild card. But mostly for fun speculation.

There is a "First Time" for everything, right?..

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As someone who would love to see Undertale content (I'm partial to Papyrus, myself), it honestly has no chance of appearing in Smash. Sakurai even said he wouldn't have included Cloud if it weren't for his small appearances on Nintendo consoles. Considering Undertale is PC-only, that would bar someone like Sans from appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom