• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Basically what I am drawing the conclusion from Kanty's vote on me is that he tried to do a EoD (end of day) D1 vote or half-way into D2 vote-post as his first real vote into the game when there was no evidence to back it up nor any conversation/paper-trail to make such weighty claims.

The problem I am deciding is whether he is definitely scum or just silly at the moment. As far as who dies toDay? Kanty ranks up there still regardless of my personal gripes because I am hard-pressed to be comfortable with lynching anyone else. Maybe another name or two, debating on some things.

Talk to me about Joey, Ditzy. @SangfroidWarrior @tHe-Man ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess what I'm really trying to say is, of the people who don't like it I also seem to be the only one who actually wants to talk to him instead of at him, with the exception of Spak. And that makes me feel uncool.

Also, will read Joey, skimmed straight past it when you started direct responding.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's fair, but the bottom line is people giving it a pass isn't going to solve it for the rest of us. If he's dumb, we should find out from him while we can, not late. All this talk of waving it away is concerning me. (I'm re-living Kaladin L-1 votes, yeah?)
That's very fair, but the problem I am having with anyone calling out Kanty is that no one has decided to stick their own neck out and vote him already. This concerns me. No one is taking the initiative to actually call him scum and actually do something about it if they find Kanty scummy. Why has no one voted him and put their most powerful tool to use? If I was in Kanty's spot and came in with all the hub-bub, but no votes? I would promptly not assume it was that important an issue. Hell, even Soup unvoted instead of voting him yet continues to call him scummy. If yourself/Sang/Koopy/Soup feel passionately about that it leans scummy over derpy, why are you maintaining your RVS votes or unvotes instead of voting him? Especially when there are 0 votes on him as well.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's very fair, but the problem I am having with anyone calling out Kanty is that no one has decided to stick their own neck out and vote him already. This concerns me. No one is taking the initiative to actually call him scum and actually do something about it if they find Kanty scummy. Why has no one voted him and put their most powerful tool to use? If I was in Kanty's spot and came in with all the hub-bub, but no votes? I would promptly not assume it was that important an issue. Hell, even Soup unvoted instead of voting him yet continues to call him scummy. If yourself/Sang/Koopy/Soup feel passionately about that it leans scummy over derpy, why are you maintaining your RVS votes or unvotes instead of voting him? Especially when there are 0 votes on him as well.
I was going to finish reading (and let Kantrip respond so I didn't look like a total hypocrite) before making any vote verdicts, but your wish is my command then

Vote: Kantrip

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nightly backups are the ultimate convo cocklock

Am I the only one that thinks Kantrip's intent is super clear so far?

[snip]

Sang, J, Kantrip, Spak, and Koops are probably my strong town reads in no order.

The closest thing I have to a scum read is Soup tbh. His play in regards to Koops didn't show anything legitimate (especially when Koops play at the time was lacking in any scum intent what-so-ever), and his summary of Kantrip's argument is very misinforming and lacking. With the way he has been playing so far, I really can't justify what he has done as scum hunting because of how poorly he has defined his suspicions.

Vote: Soup

Hi guys~ Did you miss my walls?
@First bit: You're the first one to say that, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably yes. Explain why and where?

@Bolded: Why Spak and Koops? These are the only ones not explained further and are probably the most important of them to have claimed. (You're currently condemning Soup for not explaining KoopsTown very well, so I'm expecting something substantial)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jdietz43 Jdietz43 I know you like to coast scum based on our masquerade interactions, and because of that knowledge, your lack of thread presence right now concerns me. What are your thoughts on the current state of things?
(I'd say that's kind of an unfair assessment considering you were the only one in the game who should've already known I was actually playing two games, but I think my presence should give you enough to work with even if it's in spurts, my job is unpredictable with workload so it is what it is)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I want to see what he says on his reads, esp Koops since it conflicts with his Soup vote, but your last line isn't true. He includes Kantrip on the list of his townreads.

Oy, let's keep the blanket statements to a minimum. What about his intent "screams" townie? What "a lot" is "very easy" to explain from a town PoV? You are the first person to hold these strong stances on Kanty being that townie, yet you failed to put him in your strong town pile of Sang/J/Koopy/Sparky.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Was talking hard-town. Since it was separated from the other names. Seemed to fit more with where Rake was in terms of his reads, but that wasn't the point haha. I'm more so wondering about the blanket statements about his Kanty read.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kantrip's post and vote look more like he's trying to divert attention away from himself and onto J instead of just accusing J.
I dunno. I guess it's one way to look at it.

1.) To the isolated portion, what and why though?

2.) And to prove that he is incorrect which is pretty evident in itself.
1.) I agreed with his whole outlook on Rake's play. I also thought that your line of questioning Rake would lead to nothing. I don't think that justifies his vote on you though.

2.) Yeah but in that paragraph you weren't really responding to anything that was relevant to the discussion. You just pointed out all the things you thought you should be given pro-town credit for. Hate that you did that.

Does that vote tell you anything though? To disagree with it, you must have some kind of opinion on it no?
I'm not sure what to think of it yet. Maybe Koops is right and there was scummy intent behind it. Or maybe Kantrip is just wrong. Or maybe he just doesn't think that the pushes so far were good enough so he wanted to start something ... all of these explanations kinda work right now.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can do, Ghebberoo.

And regarding your point #2. I wasn't asking to be given pro-town credit for what I had done. I was pointing out instances where my questions did not dead-end/go nowhere and actually started things.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm caught up and just need to say before I respond to everything that J's behaviour regarding Rake confounded me so much that I couldn't fathom him honestly needing Rake's answer. That one issue gave me significant confirmation bias when looking at the rest of J's posts and I saw issues that were negligible in reality. After sleeping on it and seeing how J has handled the situation afterwards I must say that he comes out looking the best out of the trio of himself, soup, and Sang. I take full responsibility for not seeing a reason for him questioning Rake the way he did and letting that cloud my judgement on the rest of J's actions.

Unvote

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually, I've just read through Joey's posts and I'm not 100% sure what him and soup are on about. A lot of either players' points look somewhat nit-picky and are based on inaccurate wording more than anything else. I think this is mostly tributed to the fact that activity hasn't really picked up yet. With a lot of people plainly not making any notable contributions people kind of struggle to get things going. Can't claim that I'm in a different boat, I still can't confidently take stances that go beyond "town, slightly leaning X".

I wanna correct you on one thing though, J. When you earlier said that I 'like' Kantrip that's not quite where it's at. I really just think that he's right with regards to Rake and I see where he's coming from. But I wouldn't say that I necessarily like him for it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip Kantrip

So I have a few questions regarding your most current post where you vote me.

1.) How do my questions come across as dead-end/go nowhere? Especially when my questions have prompted the following responses:
a.) Helped Sparky get out of being tangenty and not being on-topic. Now he seems more engaged in the game.
b.) Got a response from Rake that you didn't predict and actually had a valid other reason to it. So I want to ask again, why did you try and pigeon-hole Rake here into one of two options purely based on being a tad rude towards the player and also barring yourself to a very black-white view of how Rake is?
c.) Questioned Sang to start posting. She posted more about your slot and about you being odd although she seems to be back on the fence again after bringing up a valid point. *Weird point towards her*
d.) Opened a vein of conversation with Soup where he also pointed out that you were being odd. He also has seemed engaged and cooperative in my questions and didn't dead-end.​
a) While this is true I felt that an activity prod is a very easy thing for scum to do to fake proactive action.
b) Those two options I gave were sarcastic and it was supposed to be obvious that him being a Day Comparison Cop that targeted me and soup right away was a joke option. I wasn't pidgenholing him into two options, I was trying to spell out to you that there was only one way his intent could be interpreted: prodding reaction-bait questions with no further depth.
c) See a
d) Although I think soup would have commented on the situation either way I will concede that this line of conversation was not a dead-end.

I will provide a post outlining my thought process at the time of which questions of yours I perceived to be dead-ends when I'm done responding to everything else.

2.) How has my reaction been disingenuous in the fact of your poking me about Rake?
Because, as I have said, I didn't understand how you could possibly think Rake would have a reason for asking soup which of me/soup is scum besides reaction-bait questions.

3.) Why are you attributing the way you read Rake (which is primarily meta) as a reason to call me scummy because I view Rake differently than you do?
It has nothing to do with how I read Rake or meta. Regardless of how he normally plays, that question could only ever serve the purpose of reaction-bait, regardless of who it is asking it, considering the context. I assumed that was pretty obvious which was why I had an issue with you legitimately wanting clarification on it.

4.) Do you truly believe in what you pointed out to be scummy regarding my slot and also something that is indicative of me, J, being scummy in such a strong fashion to move from RVS voting to pressuring my slot rather than you seeming to have a difference of opinion regarding the situation at hand which you, Kantrip, have put yourself into?
At the time, yes I truly believed you were scummy. See the post I made above for clarification.

I think that'll answer my main concerns with your last post, but I will say your reasonings for voting me are a bit contrived which is fair considering how early in the game it is. I want to know your mindset behind what you are doing because again, you are being weird and not making sense. I want to see whether that is scummy or just derpy at the moment.
Yes reasoning was contrived but that's to be expected and I did honestly believe it and was not, as Sang suggested, trying to deflect or, as (I think it was) Spak suggested, trying to OMGUS.

Before you go, can you say why you'd prefer that?
I distrusted you and didn't want you to be able to cater your response after knowing what about my case against you Sang agreed with.

J, what part of my post seems odd to you? I'd like to clear up any confusion if I could. (odd as in why pointing?)

Also, in explanation of the bolded bit, it's in terms of Kantrip saying that you already knew the response. But, I wanted to see your response first because I wasn't exactly positive and, re-reading through it, Kantrip doesn't really make any solid stance on that, tbh, so there's nothing really I can agree with because he just kind of... talks in circles, IMO. I really don't think you already knew the answer (I didn't and would have asked if you hadn't, probably), but for some reason it's put some [granted, minimal] suspicion in my head.
I don't like this post. Sang said I had a point as if to leave suspecting J as a valid option but then when forced to explain it suddenly "re-reading through it" causes Sang to "realize" I don't have a point after all.

Okay that's fair. The reason I think you seem odd and why I wanted to you to respond before I told you is because I wanted to see if you took a stance and supported what you were saying. I am currently reading your posts as very fence-sitty and that always strikes an odd vibe with me whenever I read your posts because it's your way of keeping your hand open and being able to do pick and choose.

I would say it is odd because you were agreeing with me and then Kanty comes in with his vote post and then you are like "hmmm, well now that you mention it, I can see that angle." which strikes me as odd because nothing in his vote post really changed anything that he had said explicitly. Ya see where I'm coming from with that?
+1

Yeah. I've been pretty content with Kantrip until his vote on you which I don't really makes a lick of sense to me. I feel he's holdin you to great standards that aren't even really definable to scum-play..just..J play? His argument pretty much boils down to 'J did something that J might've not done as town' and I don't really feel like that's a reasonable or logical approach here.
This is objectively wrong. How does my problem with J have anything to do with meta or what "J might've not done as town." Please explain this to me because I can assure you my argument had nothing to do with things J may or may not do as any alignment in particular.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I do want to clarify one thing despite this seemingly complete 180:

I still hold to the fact that what Rake was doing should have been incredibly obvious, and I still think J asking for clarification was kind of silly. I do appreciate that it ended up leading to interesting conversations and it did progress the thread, but that doesn't change my feelings about it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So, my stance is this: Kantrip is weird af and I don't know how I feel about his slot at all but I don't particularly like it. I am kind of fence-sitting (I will admit, I do it too often), but that's mostly because I do like keeping an open mind at least, not particularly an open hand. I should have clarified, I do not, in any way, agree with his vote on you because, to me, it just seems like a "You know what, I think I realize that I put enough effort into this that I should vote him" without actually... really believing it, if you feel me. It's like with his stepping back from questioning you about questioning Rake. Just seems to contrived, too delayed to be sincere.

I do see where you're coming from, which is why I should be more clear that I don't agree with what he's saying, but it's just something that I can keep an eye out for from you that I wouldn't have thought of previously (in terms of the questions you ask and why you may be asking them).
I like this post and think it is a rational way to look at my vote. The point where I voted J was very strange because it was kind of brought on by Sang asking me about J which ended up making it look fairly contrived. Sang noting this is quite astute and I give townie points for that.

That's because Kantrip preemptively shut it down. I think the case scenario here is that Kantrip halfheartedly believes in J being voteworthy, but then it begs the question as to why he did everything that lead up to it. If he wanted to pressure J, he could've just grilled him further when he had his attention, but instead he chose not to. That alone doesn't uh, make sense. If his vote is pressure then it's got to be the worst applied pressure here and what he's put up isn't even all that much to even pressure for.

On the other end of the argument, J seemed sort of done with Kantrip too perhaps because of his attitude. I'd say he's the less offender here because he was originally the instigated instead of the instigator, which is even more puzzling for the reasons stated in the last paragraph. The only thing I could note on J's side is that he's being very sassy and has his claws out. Take that as you will.

So what do you think? TvT? TvS?
It was not for pressure. Knowing this, what's your opinion of the whole situation now?

Sorry to disturb your threesome masturbation party but I gotta say that ... I agree with everything Kantrip said so far. The only thing I wouldn't subscribe to is his vote on J, for now at least. Even if he didn't 'genuinely' want to know what Rake was on about I don't see how it's a scummy thing to ask.

J, what's the point of your 1.) in post #145 though?

Just want to thank Gheb for being objective and rational. I have liked his interpretation of the situation.

Also, just to tip my hand on this part, I was leaning derp over scum, the way Kantrip approached J especially has no reasonable scum intent to be that backwards, especially because hiss initial reason to not like J, that of shallow questions or whatever was actually wrong. I don't think J was actually entirely just to "see what my logic was", I also took it as J actually holding me to something I was doing. If J were scum in that instance he has no reason to care why I commented, what I commented or even what I'm going to do with it because it didn't effect him personally. For J to go out of his way to ask me, even if its a question he knew i might not answer and a question that is pretty meh looking on it's own still has good intent of wanting to see an answer from me. I feel like J as scum would have just let me say whatever and ignored it. And I think kantrips push on J right now is too backwards to have scum intent to it
Rake brings up a fair point here. I considered the fact that J might be just trying to hold Rake to his actions by asking him to commit to an explanation of things, but when I asked J if his request for clarification was serious I got the feeling that that wasn't his intention.

#HBC | J #HBC | J - Is what Rake suggests in this post correct with regards to your reasoning for questioning him?

Joey you missed the part where that post was purely to get out of RVS.
I don't like this cop-out. Soup is using his "I want to get out of RVS" attitude as an excuse to avoid early pressure because anything people dislike about him can be addressed with "I know it's bad/weak/whatever but I was just trying to get us out of RVS."

That's cool. But why didn't you talk to J to clarify at all before voting then? You didn't even ask him why he wanted to talk to Rake, you just assumed you knew the answer. You talked to everyone else but J (Soup/Sang/Rake).

I don't agree that any of J's questions have been "dead-ends", even the Rake one. IMO the intent to get Rake to interact and speak about the game instead of making one liners was pretty clear even if rhetorically phrased. What's wrong with trying to get Rake to take responsibility instead of quipping and walking away?
I think you're on the same line as Rake here? I interpreted J's answer to my initial question as him wanting clarification from Rake rather than trying to get Rake to commit to things so I didn't exactly make an assumption. I did attempt to ask J what his intention was and I guess I just took his answer to mean something it didn't. That said, now that others have pointed out this possibility I could see that being his intention in which case I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Sang was a bit weird with seeming to indulge my in my J suspicion and then immediately reversing that opinion when pressed on it, but the explanation that followed was insightful and I liked it.

soup comes off looking the worst of the three, initially targeting me in RVS, then saying I look town, and then attempting to turn the conversation between him Sang and J into a hivemind circlejerk of calling me scum again, except Sang and J look like they're actually thinking about it whereas soup is just kind of going along for the ride, if that makes sense.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rationale for calling J's questions dead-end:
Then let me help get you more on-topic.

What do you make of the current Kanty/Koopa conversation? Tell me also what do you make of tHe-man's eager insistence to join Kary's "church".
I saw this as prodding someone to post stuff which is easy for scum to do. Honestly the questions asked are fine considering the phase of the game.

*poke Soup*

I am appreciative that you are trying to get us out of RVS so quickly with making what seem to be boldish statements, but at the same time I am scratching my head at a lot of what you are saying. Talk with me about the players we know and play with. Tell me how hard it would be to lynch tHe-Man if I wanted to.
Asking soup to talk about players he knows and giving insight on how hard it would be to lynch tHe-Man feel like they wouldn't help to read soup much but they're fine as RVS questions.

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary

Hi, I want to be frandz this game, but do I have to join the church to do as such? That'd be a bummer especially since you chose Joey of all people.

@Maven89

Same with Kary, I want to be frandz. Talk with me about a player who you feel comfy talking about.
Two instances of buddying and asking Kary to talk about one person, the latter just felt kind of unnecessary and I didn't see what the point of asking that was or what Kary's response could provide, but again it was RVS and that's not really a problem.

Koopy is a player that so far seems to be trying. At the current measure of posting, I would see him as leaning with town-intent behind his posts because as Sparky said his responses have been well, but there is nothing alignment discerning in his posts. I just like them currently and would keep him around rather than toss him.

You could probably say I like Koopy the most out of everyone who has posted and that would be a fair statement to make.

What do you make of Kanty's insistence with his questioning of Koopy about Kary, but not really talking to Kary yet?
Asking why I'm questioning Koops about Kary without interacting with Kary myself just felt like a really random and pointless question to me. Like, why would I need to talk to Kary? There were a lot of people I wasn't talking to at the time.

*taps foot*

I wasn't asking you though, but thanks? What's the point of your 105 and 106? They seem to be lip service in terms of types of questions.
I think my problems with this have been covered ad-nauseum.

So the Xonar side is declining following Kary's church after Ryker decided to join in. Why did you feel like talking about Joey since he hasn't even posted or Gheb for that matter considering things?
Why ask someone their reason for targeting specific players? I'm being a huge hypocrite here but it was RVS phase and prodding people to provide activity and talking about random people is commonplace.

So yeah, most of my problems were confirmation bias or expecting too much considering how early in the game it was. J's efforts to get people to talk are fine and I jumped the gun voting him because of the one legitimate problem I had.

Vote: soup

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
[QUOTE="Kantrip, post: 20616827, member: 174288][...]it ended up leading to interesting conversations and it did progress the thread[/quote][/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. I'd actually appreciate if you could sum up your thoughs on the whole thing. The way I see it, it were mostly null-reads that were dropped. I don't see many helpful conclusions to draw here.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't know about that. I'd actually appreciate if you could sum up your thoughs on the whole thing. The way I see it, it were mostly null-reads that were dropped. I don't see many helpful conclusions to draw here.

So I still think what Rake was doing is obvious. I still think J asking him about the two posts he did was not helpful. However, as a result of me questioning it initially, now a bunch of people have weighed in on an interaction that includes my vote on J which has been a major topic of discussion. I'd say we are well out of RVS now and it's in part thanks to J's question to Rake. It's probably more my pre-emptive vote that did it than J's question, but the former wouldn't have happened without the latter so I appreciate that it happened. I'm curious about J's response to the question I posed him as I would like to know if his intention in asking wasn't what I thought, but other than that one issue I'm fine with J.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Rake is correct in saying that I also wanted to hold him accountable for things as well. I've stated why I've asked Rake that question in detail and what I've written is what I stand by still.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
you failed to put him in your strong town pile of Sang/J/Koopy/Sparky.
He's clearly there as the third person.

Sang, J, Kantrip, Spak, and Koops are probably my strong town reads in no order.
What about his intent "screams" townie? What "a lot" is "very easy" to explain from a town PoV? You are the first person to hold these strong stances on Kanty being that townie
Explain why and where?
He's pretty much sticking to his guns consistently and if you look at any of his posts, there is pretty much no attempt made to cover his tracks or to deviate from scum hunting. He's either playing a strong scum game or he's just playing genuinely town, and I definitely have no reason to assume that he's scum. He's also in the boat where he's gotten semi-constant **** but literally hasn't changed at all regardless. Pressure hasn't changed his gameplay in the slightest, and he's still just trying to figure out information. Like, almost anything he's questioned about I can just look back in his posts and answer the call outs through his posts and a little bit of common sense. I just don't have a reason to scum read a player like this.

On Page 3 he's just trying to get information to start building a read on Koops with his questions in regards to Kary's church. Putting him in a hypothetical situation in which, if actually answered, serves no more than to give more context on Koops mindset (which honestly helped in me reading Koops). At the end, he questions you asking Rake questions in regards to his... usual questions. While I can understand you wanting to get information from it, I can DEFINITELY understand anyone looking at that and thinking "Why is J of all people questioning Rake's RVS questions?" Clear intent on page 3.

I decided it was better to just let Rake respond and see what J has to say about that rather than spelling it out for him. I'll probably learn more that way.
This is one of the few reasons why I would accept him dropping his questioning and backing off entirely in regards to J, because with how J responded, it was clear that J was going after something specific, and with how Kantrip feels about Rake's questions, it was very clear that J would get way more from them than he would. 130 continues to define this in more detail and more consistency.

What were you hoping for? I got what I wanted out of your response and had no further questions.

I am keeping my cards close to my chest because it helps me form stronger opinions rather than spewing thoughts the second they pop into my head.
This post literally does nothing aside from showing more consistency with his play. Whenever he got the information he felt he needed to make reads, he didn't go for a huge follow up, he just stopped. This was with Koops, this was with Soup, this was with J's initial line of questioning...

His J vote wasn't something I can agree with, as I've stated already. Based on his previous posts and line of thinking, the way he presented the vote, however, makes a lot of sense to me along with why he voted J.

That was my thoughts on Kantrip prior to him removing his vote on you. I may have (read: probably did) had bias in regards to his vote on you and are missing some things that may be questionable, but the reasoning prior to his vote and how he has played the game... there is just no reason for me to sit there and think of him as a scummy slot.

Why Spak and Koops? These are the only ones not explained further and are probably the most important of them to have claimed.
I have to explain my town reads????? lakmweflkamwef

Spak is honestly just a strong gut read and I don't have reason to back off of it early, then on top of his 177 literally walking us through his thought process. Parts like this:

I thought his line of questioning with Koops was pretty legit, he was asking all of the questions I was thinking while I was reading through the earlier part of the thread. I'm still concerned about the OMGUS regarding J though, that seemed a bit sudden for a vote. He will probably argue it was to get us out of RVS, and that has townie motives, but I feel like that vote wasn't to contribute to conversation, but rather to try to scare J and shut down conversation. I know that Kantrip knows that scaring J isn't a thing that is accomplished that easily, though, so provoking J like that may have been intending to boost thread activity?
Honestly, I can't see a scum player thinking like this. It's less fence-sitting and more "I'm not quite sure what to think of this player's specific action but here are all of my thoughts on the issue" and I don't know why a scum player would do this in this way.

Koops is just making his intent crystal clear and is playing like a dream townie honestly. J and Spak explained it best. While his posts in the beginning weren't that alignment telling, his intentions were clearly good and he was simply asking the right questions. After the beginning, he hasn't done anything to make me look at him and think "am I town reading a scummy player?" It's more of a "I'm really content with having you in my town reads because you haven't done anything even slightly scummy and you've been really productive, meaning there are tons of priorities in votes before you" more than "You have to be town!!"

(You're currently condemning Soup for not explaining KoopsTown very well, so I'm expecting something substantial)
Nooope.

Soup was giving subpar meta reasoning to null-scum read Koops that couldn't progress the game and couldn't be debated. You can't debate with "I felt Koops was a little less inclined to make idle comments like he has that I don't really feel are necessary." because it's literally just a close-minded meta opinion. Our thoughts on Koops are completely different, not similar.

If you think our reads are similar, you really need to re-read Soup's posts.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
In post-game, can someone teach me how to write posts in fewer words? Only being able to get my opinions semi-across in walls kind of bothers me and shows where I stand when it comes to debates.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
And to prove that he is incorrect which is pretty evident in itself.
Also Soup, this is why J's defense posts were null to me even if I have a town read on him, in case you're still confused on that. Trying to get higher ground in a debate to show that you're correct isn't very telling of alignment. :v

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
"He's sticking to his guns"

He just unvoted J and made the most unnecessary wall I've seen in a long time.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't think joey/Kantrip are aligned though, so it's definitely not a chainsaw. Be back later.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
"He's sticking to his guns"

He just unvoted J and made the most unnecessary wall I've seen in a long time.
I was talking about prior to his unvote, which is when I made the first post.

"unnecessary" is definitely unrealistic word choice, because the wall very clearly explains why he did what he did + his thought process. If you don't agree with it, that's one thing, but calling it unnecessary is simply incorrect.

#HBC | ѕoup

What is your definition of fluff and how does it fit any of the walls Kantrip posted?
Give me time to get over this headache that is beginning to start due to the fact this day might be become Kantrip v. Soup for the umpteenth time.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
i swear if the church starts to vote maven i will be very upset.

So much has happened in the past two pages, I really need to take the time to look through it all over again with Kant's, Soup's, and Joey's frame of mind.

In the mean time:
Vote: Maven
Is there any other reason for this other than to get Maven to talk? Because you haven't done much either.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
i swear if the church starts to vote maven i will be very upset.

So much has happened in the past two pages, I really need to take the time to look through it all over again with Kant's, Soup's, and Joey's frame of mind.

In the mean time:

Is there any other reason for this other than to get Maven to talk? Because you haven't done much either.
It'd be like church in real life. :B

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not trading walls with soup. Going to put that out there in advance. I think he is scummy and I'm not gonna waste my time talking in circles with him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's hard not to have bias when he's basically being my white knight but I objectively like Joey this game.

Also like Koops.

Townish lean on J, Spak and Sang.

Dislike soup. Pretty much null on everyone else.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Does that vote tell you anything though? To disagree with it, you must have some kind of opinion on it no?

I feel like again, this is the opposite reasons to just drop something. If Kantrip had pushed J some and interacted with him before plopping down that misguided vote maybe, but the way it went down it looks more like a vote for the sake of voting. No followup or startup, just a vote and some reasoning that could've been cleared up in a few minutes time. It makes me feel like he's voting for the sake of voting something that was never intended to go anywhere.
but was his intent to kick tires on J, because i don't see wht kantrip as scum needs to, It does him no good to kick tirres on j when J's active, especially ebcause an active j can keep himself alive. If j was coasting around and then kantrip swooped in the way he did, I'd feel different ways about it

Top Bottom