• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale/Deltarune General Support Threat - Seeing this thread... it fills you with determination.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
UndertaleDeltarune.png

A thread for all the people who, like me, would want just some kind of Undertale/Deltarune representation in Smash, but aren't sure which character exactly! Or for those who just want to keep track of the various support threads for the games' characters. That works, too. Or all those who'd like just some kind of representation in Smash, period, and don't even necessarily want a playable character.

List of characters with their own thread:

1.21 Jiggawatts

Smash Cadet
Cool gimmicks for Undertale Characters
- Papyrus - Increase the weight of characters and fall speed
- Sans - Can throw characters from long distances
- Asgore - Can disable an opponent's special move
- Frisk - Can either go Pasifist (Increases launching power) or Genocidal (Increases attack)

But I highly doubt there is going to be any Undertale in Smash

Last edited:

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st
K just realized how much I want this. Kris from Deltarune is my best choice for a fighter (fulfills the Protag role just as well as Frisk, but the fighting would be a little more natural for the character) -- but I unironically just want this for the music and the Undertale/Deltarune roster as Mii's. Papyrus, Undyne, Mettaton -- the list goes on. There's no way all of these characters become playable, but if there's enough justification (i.e. a Deltarune fighter) I could see like 5-6 characters being playable as Miis

Top Bottom