• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(POSTPONED) Undertale ¿2? Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Reserved. Also, if you can, join the DGames/xkcd cross-over game before you join this!

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Reserved as well!

Special notes before I fill this post with content:

Every slot has some kind of ability. Set-up is otherwise closed.

Winning faction gets a prize (going to change it up and not give premium this time).

There's no time limit on when this fills (since I imagine people are busy with other games). When it fills, the game starts.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hmm, strange it's not working. Their website does have some odd rules, but it's because xkcd has a lot of bots (you have to post 5 times outside of the xkcd mafia forum before you can post frequently in the mafia threads without approval, for example).

Either way, there's no rush to fill. If there really are too many site issues over there though, we can easily get this one going; I have some buddies that I know would be down to fill if need be, but I'd rather wait for Dgamesia to pull through after established games.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll think about it.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'll be in Europe starting this Sunday, so the game won't be running until I return (2 weeks).

I will begin really trying to fill the game + adding rules etc. once I return.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've been pretty lazy about posting in this thread, but this game has been postponed due to a change in circumstances (I ended up getting a new job pretty soon after my trip in EU).

Sorry fambam. It didn't seem like there was much interest in the first place so go figure.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok I finally played undertale. I'm a monster.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
/in in like 3 weeks. Finals are next week and I'm starting a new internship the week after.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
What.

This game is postponed, you heathens!

Someday I will open up shop again though; I'll let you guys know when that day comes. :smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom