• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UnclePunch Training Mode install help

fulrach

Smash Rookie
I've been trying for the past few days to set up Training Mode and failing. I've read the GitHub instructions, various smashboards and reddit threads, but like a lot of people I keep getting the "xdelta3 target window checksum mismatch xd3_invalid_input" error when I drag the ISO onto the .bat file.
I have acquired many versions of the ISO and several of them have the correct checksum of 0e63d4223b01d9aba596259dc155a174, but every version I try gets the same error.
I have a Melee disc, but unfortunately I don't have a Wii and I don't have the correct disc drive to make my own ISO (which seems to be the best option to get a clean copy), but I was wondering if anyone else had a different option they used to get results. I tried using the GameCube Rebuilder tool to get my own Start.idol from the versions with the correct checksum, but don't really know where to go from there.

Top Bottom